Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shops that have gone downhill and new ones changing the game

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shops that have gone downhill and new ones changing the game

I think that shops have their peak times when they are new & it must be hard to keep punters interested. With girls getting popular and moving-on to greener pastures.

With having girls that put them on the map leave Sydney due to visa constraints, having found their sugar daddys or even boyfriends from the shops... it must be difficult for them to continually deliver for punters.

From your experiences, what are some shops that have been good in the past & disappoint you now?

What are some shops that are new and steadily leading the pack?

For me:
    Bad:
    121 Hay St - rooms are dodgy as all hell, service declined and girls not pretty & money hungry. Cleanliness has really gone downhill.

I remember the HK girl that was amazing. She left baxk to hk a few years ago. Damn she was great.

741 George St - went there this week and the girls didnt impress.

Oh how it has declined since the days of Cici (Tiffany) and a few other gems.

Diva on Sussex:
    also decline.

Good:
    Massage at central:
    Some of the hot French & German girls. Awesome awesome awesome

Surprise;
    Stanmore:
    I thought that Coco had gone back to China?
    I remember one time going to Stanmore & her daughter gave me a death stare when I waa going in to see Mena. Hahaha

Mena was great. She was a cock wisperer. Knew how to work it and took many bros training & she became an industry leader.

Health fund rnt:
    Can anyone please DM me some shops that accept HICAPS?

Do not mind what suburb as willing to travel.
    Anything in Syd city, north shore, west, etc.

Talking about an old timer, I echo most of your comments and so many of my favorites girl’s and shops are featured.

How about the Posh girl Chloe on the Wednesday? Wasn’t that one of yours or did my memory start playing funny stuff on me ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattemeiser View Post

Health fund rnt:

There is a thread discussing this.

Some legit shops/providers claim that they are supposed to keep a register of their customers, with name/address/DoB/services provided, before allowing use of health fund cards.

Not sure if this is true, or if it is enforced

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think that shops have their peak times when they are new & it must be hard to keep punters interested. With girls getting popular and moving-on to greener pastures.

With having girls that put them on the map leave Sydney due to visa constraints, having found their sugar daddys or even boyfriends from the shops... it must be difficult for them to continually deliver for punters.

From your experiences, what are some shops that have been good in the past & disappoint you now?

What are some shops that are new and steadily leading the pack?

For me:
    Bad:
    121 Hay St - rooms are dodgy as all hell, service declined and girls not pretty & money hungry. Cleanliness has really gone downhill.

I remember the HK girl that was amazing. She left baxk to hk a few years ago. Damn she was great.

741 George St - went there this week and the girls didnt impress.

Oh how it has declined since the days of Cici (Tiffany) and a few other gems.

Diva on Sussex:
    also decline.

Good:
    Massage at central:
    Some of the hot French & German girls. Awesome awesome awesome

Surprise;
    Stanmore:
    I thought that Coco had gone back to China?
    I remember one time going to Stanmore & her daughter gave me a death stare when I waa going in to see Mena. Hahaha

Mena was great. She was a cock wisperer. Knew how to work it and took many bros training & she became an industry leader.

Health fund rnt:

I agree with all of that. The HK girl at 121 Quay was probably Renee. Diva on Sussex was once great and standards dropped so low, I have not been back there for ages. MAC is my preferred place of dumping my gonad goo now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Talking about an old timer, I echo most of your comments and so many of my favorites girl’s and shops are featured.

How about the Posh girl Chloe on the Wednesday? Wasn’t that one of yours or did my memory start playing funny stuff on me ?
    Tbh i cannot remember Chloe. Maybr yes.

Question, has anyone tried Lolita and is she worth a punt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I agree with all of that. The HK girl at 121 Quay was probably Renee. Diva on Sussex was once great and standards dropped so low, I have not been back there for ages. MAC is my preferred place of dumping my gonad goo now.
    Yes it was Renee! Oh that brings back memories. She was the best. Even for an a-cup girl, her mouth was like a hoover. Yes MAC has won me over w fresh supply of Euro babes.

Has anyone tried the indian girl?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Man I remember I used to go 741 always three times a week back in the day that place was the best! I was planning to check it out for nostalgic reasons as it’s the first place I punted

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Man I remember I used to go 741 always three times a week back in the day that place was the best! I was planning to check it out for nostalgic reasons as it’s the first place I punted
    Do not bother. I have checked it out every so often when deciding where to get my balls drained; as I was hoping to re-live the good ol' days and no joke fuxk me i couldnt get out of there fast enough.

Tbh i was a little distraught that Sydney's talent pool is drying-up due to the poor performing AUD & the girls are not seeing value in working in Aus. But then I remembered all the other shops that have new and vibrant young hot girls and i rejoyced in the plethora of selection.

There is a reason 741 do not use photos in their roster posts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No FS shops here? how about i'll start with 5* ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Question, has anyone tried Lolita and is she worth a punt?
    Lolita of 121?
    she's cute n young, good service, worth trying if you don't mind the tattoos on her back n leg.

Banned
    Masstige 8
    Midas
    Both gone south

I am not in the business of bagging shops or girls but then again I can't remember having a bad punt....maybe I am a bit more easy going and less of a whinger.

May Massage, 608 Willoughby gets my vote for the game changer. Firstly, location is super convenient for me. Small but quality roster these days. Shop is not too busy so you generally get to see who you want when you want. Great massage tables that are solid and wide. Katherine, Mandy and Pinky are absolute babes with skills to match. Fiona is a genuine 19 year old cutie who is keen to learn. Ella will hate me saying it as she doesn't like the attention but her massage skills would have to be right up there!!!

Banned
    126a Artarmon is the main shop I visit, I have only been punting for about 12 months and what Raybo says about May, 126a is the same, really lovely young girls nice manager and improving all the time......

With May, the willingness of the girls doing doubles are definitely game changer for me. The chemistry between the girls working together is making double enjoyable..

I tried a few shops on the North Shore for doubles, but since the experiences were mediocre, I rather not bother writing AR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All the Korean (mostly/originally) high end massage/bathhouse type places are the absolute pits these days. Midas, Juliet's , whatever Romeo's is called now, Masstige. One or two with shit management I can understand, but the fact that they all suck makes me wonder if it is simply the wrong business model for Sydney. The Soapland experience was developed as a way around Asian anti-prostitution laws, laws we don't have to contend with similar laws and I expect the market for a middle ground between RnT joints and Fs in Australia is pretty small.

Or maybe I am talking bullshit and all those joints just have terrible management and recruitment.

Who remembers Oasis Thai Massage on poplar street? There was a period where they had some of the best ML in town, BJs and Fs were frequent and the place seemed like it was king of the scene. It was always a little wild though, a few time I remember doors being left halfway open during sessions and no one really caring, Mamasan popping in during the HE for a minute to chat with ML and check that "everything is going well" lol. I think they tried to run two shops side by side, with one being for gay men, at one point. Either way no one talks about it anymore.

I think it is also fair to say that Blossom Massage is no longer the go to shop for spanish. By all accounts it is still a great place for HJ, but no longer in that magical period where they had 5 or so girls working with Es and Ds who would spanish the life out of you.

Silver Fox seems to be in a weird place. Is it massage? Is it brothel? Is it something in between? Who knows, no one writes about it anymore lol. Last time I went it was looking dingy but that was a while back now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dos/diva has gone significantly down hill. It used to be good, now it’s jyst full of crusty old Chinese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I believe Artarmon massage has taken over poplar st.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    All the Korean (mostly/originally) high end massage/bathhouse type places are the absolute pits these days. Midas, Juliet's , whatever Romeo's is called now, Masstige. One or two with shit management I can understand, but the fact that they all suck makes me wonder if it is simply the wrong business model for Sydney. The Soapland experience was developed as a way around Asian anti-prostitution laws, laws we don't have to contend with similar laws and I expect the market for a middle ground between RnT joints and Fs in Australia is pretty small.

Or maybe I am talking bullshit and all those joints just have terrible management and recruitment.

Who remembers Oasis Thai Massage on poplar street? There was a period where they had some of the best ML in town, BJs and Fs were frequent and the place seemed like it was king of the scene. It was always a little wild though, a few time I remember doors being left halfway open during sessions and no one really caring, Mamasan popping in during the HE for a minute to chat with ML and check that "everything is going well" lol. I think they tried to run two shops side by side, with one being for gay men, at one point. Either way no one talks about it anymore.

I think it is also fair to say that Blossom Massage is no longer the go to shop for spanish. By all accounts it is still a great place for HJ, but no longer in that magical period where they had 5 or so girls working with Es and Ds who would spanish the life out of you.

Silver Fox seems to be in a weird place. Is it massage? Is it brothel? Is it something in between? Who knows, no one writes about it anymore lol. Last time I went it was looking dingy but that was a while back now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    DOS? ...And rosters filled with fake photos.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ivor Biggen View Post
    DOS? ...And rosters filled with fake photos.
    They have some young girls and have started taking photos of some girls in their shop to prove they are actually real.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I went today purely and simply to check out the 2 Nepalese girls on the roster, Ruby and Jasmine. Sure as shit, as soon as I get there, Ruby has a day off...despite her photo on the roster and listed as on the roster, so I took Jasmine, who I might add was an attractive girl with a nice body and nice face, so I took a punt and decided that I will try her.

Once in the room, I handed over the $50 for nude straight up, anyway she drops the dress and the bra...then she says ..."Sorry but I have my period, so the panties have to stay on"...this is one of my pet hates. The shop managers should tell the punters when girls have their periods.

Jasmine did have great tits with nice nipples, probably C cups, but they were only touchable by hand NOT by sucking. AsI stated the pussy was also out of bounds. She also has a lovely dark brown shapely body...perfect proportions.

She was a nice girl to talk to, but I am not there for the conversation. She was constantly looking at the clock also and I said to her,,"the clock is still on the wall, it has not fallen down on the floor".

NEVER AGAIN AM I GOING TO DIVAS !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast