Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shops that have gone downhill and new ones changing the game

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    the clock is still on the wall, it has not fallen down on the floor"
    Hahaha I'm going to have to remember that one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    All the Korean (mostly/originally) high end massage/bathhouse type places are the absolute pits these days. Midas, Juliet's , whatever Romeo's is called now, Masstige. One or two with shit management I can understand, but the fact that they all suck makes me wonder if it is simply the wrong business model for Sydney.
    Yes I wonder if part of the issue is what working women in Sydney are prepared to do. An all inclusive price gives a bit more certainty to customers, but obviously is only seen in a limited number of places

I recently saw a menu of services from a Thai parlour, and its obviously much more extensive listing. A different culture a different industry.,

The massage industry here is what it is.
    Am I right in saying the individual ladies rather than any management model determines the type of industry we have here?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Once in the room, I handed over the $50 for nude straight up, anyway she drops the dress and the bra...then she says ..."Sorry but I have my period"...
    Another mental note made about RnT in Oz

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Yes I wonder if part of the issue is what working women in Sydney are prepared to do. An all inclusive price gives a bit more certsinty to customers, but obviously is only seen in a limited number of places

I recently saw a menu of services from a Thai parlour, and its obviously much more extensive listing. A different culture a different industry.,

The massage industry here is what it is.
    Am I right in saying the individual ladies rather than any management model determines the type of industry we have here?
    I think that its the new ladies joining the game for a quick buck. We're not getting Asia's finest.

Imagine being a Chinese or Taiwanese girl back home working hard for little pay and their friend returning from a gap-year in Australia carrying designer bags & wearing designer clothing.

The friend asking how did they afford that?
    And being answered by pulling a few men off. Is that it?
    Oh wow... easy money.

Problem is that a lot of (ugly) girls would consider themselves to rate as good as their hotter friends and assume that they will get as many clients and make as much money by doing the minimum amount of work.

When they get hit by reality and a wake-up call, they are working in shops with other lesser talent as the hotter girls have started to move-on after the falling value of the AUD and the uglier girls have already outlayed the funds for the flight over here so they are in it for the year.
    They become jaded, service levels slip and we as punters are the ones to suffer.

Yes I understand its supply and demand and when the aud is low, the quality we are getting drops unfortunately.

The ladies do infact determine the quality of industry we have. We have had some wonderful talent through our fine city and I do hope it continues to flourish but some shops do need to show appreciation for us punters & change their ways. It will most likely be said that dont flog a dead horse but in the end bros will go where the talent is and shops will gradually lose more & more clients and girls there will have less & less bookings. Its a downward spiral.

Tbh the industry needs a big wakeup call as with money getting tighter all around, bros will be walking out of shops with their funds kept in their pockets instead of with the girls if they are sold a lexus or bmw and given a jeep (shitty shitty car, unreliable, breaks down and is quite unappealing).

My advice to shops would be:
    If you're a jeep dealer, fine but do not pretend to be selling premium products. When bros take it for a test-drive, they experience all the flaws and never go back to the dealership, a customer is lost and the car isn't sold again as bros relay their experiences to others.

-Matt-

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well said Matt...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattemeiser View Post
    I think that its the new ladies joining the game for a quick buck. We're not getting Asia's finest.

Imagine being a Chinese or Taiwanese girl back home working hard for little pay and their friend returning from a gap-year in Australia carrying designer bags & wearing designer clothing.

The friend asking how did they afford that?
    And being answered by pulling a few men off. Is that it?
    Oh wow... easy money.

Problem is that a lot of (ugly) girls would consider themselves to rate as good as their hotter friends and assume that they will get as many clients and make as much money by doing the minimum amount of work.

When they get hit by reality and a wake-up call, they are working in shops with other lesser talent as the hotter girls have started to move-on after the falling value of the AUD and the uglier girls have already outlayed the funds for the flight over here so they are in it for the year.
    They become jaded, service levels slip and we as punters are the ones to suffer.

Yes I understand its supply and demand and when the aud is low, the quality we are getting drops unfortunately.

The ladies do infact determine the quality of industry we have. We have had some wonderful talent through our fine city and I do hope it continues to flourish but some shops do need to show appreciation for us punters & change their ways. It will most likely be said that dont flog a dead horse but in the end bros will go where the talent is and shops will gradually lose more & more clients and girls there will have less & less bookings. Its a downward spiral.

Tbh the industry needs a big wakeup call as with money getting tighter all around, bros will be walking out of shops with their funds kept in their pockets instead of with the girls if they are sold a lexus or bmw and given a jeep (shitty shitty car, unreliable, breaks down and is quite unappealing).

My advice to shops would be:
    If you're a jeep dealer, fine but do not pretend to be selling premium products. When bros take it for a test-drive, they experience all the flaws and never go back to the dealership, a customer is lost and the car isn't sold again as bros relay their experiences to others.

-Matt-
    Nice analogy, but I'll take me SRT over an is200 any day bro

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visit the websites of the massage parlours in Bangkok and you immediately see the difference
    One shop has a real photo with all 10 young Thai employees standing together arm in arm. They look like a team, and look like staff who are on a mission
    The Christmas photo shows 10 relaxed young ladies all in Santa costumes. Hard to fake those photos !
    Im not saying that could ever happen here, but going to a massage over there is like getting a haircut - you know the staff, and you can expect great service universally being provided

One of the parlours there told me they dont see Thai people at all, so if I was Thai, I wasnt able to visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattemeiser View Post

The ladies do in fact determine the quality of industry we have. We have had some wonderful talent through our fine city and I do hope it continues to flourish but some shops do need to show appreciation for us punters & change their ways. It will most likely be said that dont flog a dead horse but in the end bros will go where the talent is and shops will gradually lose more & more clients and girls there will have less & less bookings. Its a downward spiral.

Tbh the industry needs a big wakeup call as with money getting tighter all around, bros will be walking out of shops with their funds kept in their pockets instead of with the girls if they are sold a lexus or bmw and given a jeep

-Matt-
    This is a great post. Matt, I would be more than happy to be a regular at one RnT shops rather than going to many and experiencing the hit-and-miss attitude or rip off tip. Ive narrowed the search down over time, the search continues
    The rapid turnover of girls just makes it a lottery and for a limited few, the longer they are there the more they take the whole thing for granted imho

I am hearing a lot of dissiloutioned comments on this thread. I can't comment on the girls of yesteryear but I have read a lot and spoken with both punters and MLs about the current state of play.

* The current pricing for your typical Asian RnT hasn't changed in the 6 years i have been punting. If the industry needs a shake up, maybe pricing needs to be looked at to attract better talent, if that is what punters are looking for. Unfortunately, the vibe I get from this forum is punters actually want to pay less. Pay peanuts, get monkeys, so the saying goes.
    * RnT seems to have evolved in terms of service levels. Back in the day, part 1, bit of tackle tickle, flip, HJ with a bit of touching and a bit of body sliding maybe was the norm and accepted as good service by punters. This level of service doesn't seem to be enough with today's punters.
    * Buyers market, supply is greater than demand. I often walk between Town Hall and Surry Hills and lose count of the amount of shops on any given route. Savvy punters are really getting the best bang for their buck if they play their cards right and do their homework.

I have always maintained that punting and the law of diminishing returns go hand in hand. Over time, you will have many great experiences punting. Whan you have an average punt, you lament about the good old days.

There are a lot of generous, nice punters but there also plenty of stingy demanding, whinging ones as well. I have found being the nice generous punter reaps rewards and often pleasant surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I am hearing a lot of dissiloutioned comments on this thread. I can't comment on the girls of yesteryear but I have read a lot and spoken with both punters and MLs about the current state of play.

* The current pricing for your typical Asian RnT hasn't changed in the 6 years i have been punting. If the industry needs a shake up, maybe pricing needs to be looked at to attract better talent, if that is what punters are looking for. Unfortunately, the vibe I get from this forum is punters actually want to pay less. Pay peanuts, get monkeys, so the saying goes.
    * RnT seems to have evolved in terms of service levels. Back in the day, part 1, bit of tackle tickle, flip, HJ with a bit of touching and a bit of body sliding maybe was the norm and accepted as good service by punters. This level of service doesn't seem to be enough with today's punters.
    * Buyers market, supply is greater than demand. I often walk between Town Hall and Surry Hills and lose count of the amount of shops on any given route. Savvy punters are really getting the best bang for their buck if they play their cards right and do their homework.

I have always maintained that punting and the law of diminishing returns go hand in hand. Over time, you will have many great experiences punting. Whan you have an average punt, you lament about the good old days.

There are a lot of generous, nice punters but there also plenty of stingy demanding, whinging ones as well. I have found being the nice generous punter reaps rewards and often pleasant surprises.
    If a bit of extra money and tenderness can make the girl happy and enhance the connection, I’d rather spend a bit more and go home happy with the experience than save a few dollars and go home all grumpy and whinging about it on the forum no end !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Personally , whenever I visit one of my regular shops and more precisely seeing one of my regular MLs, the services have always been good. Over the years , some sessions may go a bit flat and uneventful but hey, for RnT in a basic massage shop in the city , what do you expect ? I pay a minimum price for a quickie and usually a very good quickie is what I get , so for life style thing or a minor RnT addiction or whatever you call it, I got my release and I got what I paid for. I’m happy.

But if I got bored and wanted to try someone new or something different, I put myself in the hands of unknown and the risk of being deceived by false ads, shops lies and the illusion of a heavily padded push up bras or manmade landscapes. Then the success rate and value for money would seriously reduced and of course , those MLs shall never see me again ........ lol.

But on the other hands, there had been a lot of success stories and purely magical moments:

Occasionally when I was lucky enough to see one of the more talented MLs with big big natural you know what for the very first time! I could not have hidden my excitements and delights and had to share that with the whole world .

Just imagine the first time I met Jojo/Sasa, Mia and Sophie at 501 !

Ada (aka Coco), Shirley, Linda (aka Candy) at SL - plus honourary mention of Cici and the Magical hands from Leng Leng!

Foxy the mamasan (only in my dreams), Lisa (my Origin no 1 girl), Vicky (Thai) at SF

Mimi and Amy at Stanmore

Rebecca, Iris, Rita at 227 Broadway

Emma at Diva

Rebecca (with Tattoos) at 14 Concord

Bonnie, Nina and Miko at Blossom

Cherry 🍒 (my current no 1 girl), and Rachel at QVB

Did all you big tits lovers not sharing my Delights ??

So, all I’m saying is, when you are lucky enough to meet a good one, stay with her, and enjoy as much as you can, no one stays or last forever in the industry!

Just my DEF cents !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pay peanuts, get monkeys, so the saying goes.
    * RnT seems to have evolved in terms of service levels. The previous level of service doesn't seem to be enough with today's punters.
    I have found being the nice generous punter reaps rewards and often pleasant surprises.
    All great wisdom. The recommendations my friends give me are usually the ones well reviewed on aus99.

The current market is as good as it can get, just go with the flow. Cant complain about the cheap prices for what you get.

A fair few RnT shops are nailing it with the young MLs they recruiting constantly, accurate photos and fair price.

For now we all should praise the good shops that get the good staff at a good price, and be generous as you say

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Visit the websites of the massage parlours in Bangkok and you immediately see the difference
    One shop has a real photo with all 10 young Thai employees standing together arm in arm. They look like a team, and look like staff who are on a mission
    The Christmas photo shows 10 relaxed young ladies all in Santa costumes. Hard to fake those photos !
    Im not saying that could ever happen here, but going to a massage over there is like getting a haircut - you know the staff, and you can expect great service universally being provided

One of the parlours there told me they dont see Thai people at all, so if I was Thai, I wasnt able to visit
    I think they would be able to do that as they consider it’s their career. And they definitely don’t have problems with visa. Hard to do it here. Not as easy as you think. Not worth the risk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    I think they would be able to do that as they consider it’s their career. And they definitely don’t have problems with visa.
    Yes its a different country, a different world. All the 20 year old staff are locally born and trained

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with all of that. The HK girl at 121 Quay was probably Renee. Diva on Sussex was once great and standards dropped so low, I have not been back there for ages. MAC is my preferred place of dumping my gonad goo now.
    Those were the days. Reneé, Suzy (Tibet/half Indian fox), Haroumi & Cherry. 121 had the goods back then!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with all of that. The HK girl at 121 Quay was probably Renee. Diva on Sussex was once great and standards dropped so low, I have not been back there for ages. MAC is my preferred place of dumping my gonad goo now.
    121 same girls everyday, only stupid guys went there

Senior Member(無間使者)

Totally agree with this analysis

Banned
    I went today purely and simply to check out the 2 Nepalese girls on the roster, Ruby and Jasmine. Sure as shit, as soon as I get there, Ruby has a day off...despite her photo on the roster and listed as on the roster, so I took Jasmine, who I might add was an attractive girl with a nice body and nice face, so I took a punt and decided that I will try her.

Once in the room, I handed over the $50 for nude straight up, anyway she drops the dress and the bra...then she says ..."Sorry but I have my period, so the panties have to stay on"...this is one of my pet hates. The shop managers should tell the punters when girls have their periods.

Jasmine did have great tits with nice nipples, probably C cups, but they were only touchable by hand NOT by sucking. AsI stated the pussy was also out of bounds. She also has a lovely dark brown shapely body...perfect proportions.

She was a nice girl to talk to, but I am not there for the conversation. She was constantly looking at the clock also and I said to her,,"the clock is still on the wall, it has not fallen down on the floor".

NEVER AGAIN AM I GOING TO DIVAS !
    Divas had been operating for many years and making good money in the process. Their premises could do with some refurbishment and painting. The lockdown was a good opportunity to do it for some shops. It's a pity some owners don't care at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would have been interested in shops like Midas or m8 but hear they have gone completely downhil

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast