Senior Member(無間使者)

Epping Tall Sweet Beauty

Date of Visit : 25/05/2019
    ML's Name : Momo
    Establishment : Epping Massage
    Address: level 1, 41 Beecroft Road Epping NSW 2121

Contact Weblink : eppingmassage.com.au
    Phone : 0426381898
    Size/shape :Pretty, long hair & polite personality , B cups, firm bums.

My experience/ comments;
    Went to this shop this morning as close to my home, easy Coles Epping parking, no discreet entrance. Entered through front door saw receptionist and a ML ready to walked in with another customer. I saw this receptionist somewhere but I don’t think she know me. Asked for an hour massage and been told to go to room 3. I told the receptionist, can I have her to serve me? She said ok. LOL

On my way, saw few massive rooms with toilets, double massage tables, corner big sofas, place clean and 2 girls looked stunning. In the room, laid on massage table and this ML came in. She introduced herself, Momo, politely, she is shy, sweet, tall slim, long hair and nice lady.

Momo put a towel on me, massage my back after few minutes, removed towel and started with oil massage. We started conversations, she asked, have I been there before? I said first time and introduced by friends. I told her my friends mentioned she is good and have special massage, prostate massage. Not sure why she kept on changed topics when we talked about prostate massage? Probably she is tired as some brothers mentioned that she only do it with regular customers.

Momo is really nice and shy girl when she rejects, she did it politely. I like her way, hopefully next visit will make better. Momo works at Epping every Friday and Saturday.

WIR, 100% yes very convenient

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review Richard! Will have to meet Momo some time

Yeh this shop is a little bit of a hidden gem but I think more people are becoming aware of it.

There's also another shop on other side of Epping station called Natural Care. It is also not bad.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Yeh this shop is a little bit of a hidden gem but I think more people are becoming aware of it.

There's also another shop on other side of Epping station called Natural Care. It is also not bad.
    Any reviews from this shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Any reviews from this shop?
    Try a search for Epping, here is one AR from not too long ago

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...26%23128154%3B

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard25 View Post
    Date of Visit : 25/05/2019
    ML's Name : Momo
    Establishment : Epping Massage
    Address: level 1, 41 Beecroft Road Epping NSW 2121

Contact Weblink : eppingmassage.com.au
    Phone : 0426381898
    Size/shape :Pretty, long hair & polite personality , B cups, firm bums.

My experience/ comments;
    Went to this shop this morning as close to my home, easy Coles Epping parking, no discreet entrance. Entered through front door saw receptionist and a ML ready to walked in with another customer. I saw this receptionist somewhere but I don’t think she know me. Asked for an hour massage and been told to go to room 3. I told the receptionist, can I have her to serve me? She said ok. LOL

On my way, saw few massive rooms with toilets, double massage tables, corner big sofas, place clean and 2 girls looked stunning. In the room, laid on massage table and this ML came in. She introduced herself, Momo, politely, she is shy, sweet, tall slim, long hair and nice lady.

Momo put a towel on me, massage my back after few minutes, removed towel and started with oil massage. We started conversations, she asked, have I been there before? I said first time and introduced by friends. I told her my friends mentioned she is good and have special massage, prostate massage. Not sure why she kept on changed topics when we talked about prostate massage? Probably she is tired as some brothers mentioned that she only do it with regular customers.

Momo is really nice and shy girl when she rejects, she did it politely. I like her way, hopefully next visit will make better. Momo works at Epping every Friday and Saturday.

WIR, 100% yes very convenient
    Welcome bro. Momo has good personality and polite. Hopefully your second visit will gain some extras. Ymmv

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can confirm that this is the same Momo that works at Renwick baby massage. I personally do not define her as slim but she isn’t that chunky either.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It has been awhile now to visit Momo tomorrow

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw her somewhere at West Ryde massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow she hustles works at 3 different shops?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaisvu View Post
    Wow she hustles works at 3 different shops?
    It’s common for ML works 3-6 shops with different names as they need for their living in Sydney besides of 1-2 days study. But normally they won’t work between shops that are too close to each other.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    It’s common for ML works 3-6 shops with different names as they need for their living in Sydney besides of 1-2 days study. But normally they won’t work between shops that are too close to each other.
    also, because some shops only have one day working policy per ML. they know most customers can only afford once visit per week anyway, and most customers like to see different girls. thats why girls need to find 5 different shops if they want to work 5 days. yes tough.

Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    also, because some shops only have one day working policy per ML. they know most customers can only afford once visit per week anyway, and most customers like to see different girls. thats why girls need to find 5 different shops if they want to work 5 days. yes tough.
    Thanks bro you have very good understanding of ML’s. They will be very happy to have clients like you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Thanks bro you have very good understanding of ML’s. They will be very happy to have clients like you.
    Those ML with be happy serving these clients. Good on you mate