Thread: Illaroo Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Illaroo Massage North Nowra

North Nowra
    Ph: 0416702933
    Took a drive down to Nowra to see Sala ex DJ Thai. Small shop in little arcade, just Sala there now. There was a Chinese girl but I didn't see her. Small little shop but clean and private, doors locked for part 2. You've all seen my reviews best massage for a part 2 girl, great little frame with nice fakies, big brown nipples, shaved tiny pussy, classy lingerie and sensual body slide and on this day it was a little more intimate than usual, maybe trying to get me to travel to see here again. She's there by herself so it's comfortable. So for all these blokes I see on here saying not much in Nowra other than ordinary Chinese girls here's something different in the area. PM me if you want her private number, I had trouble booking her as the girl who takes bookings works in Sydney and it got lost in translation a bit.
    Last edited by Budgyboy; 26-03-2024 at 12:13 PM. Reason: New title

Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    North Nowra
    Ph: 0416702933
    Took a drive down to Nowra to see Sala ex DJ Thai. Small shop in little arcade, just Sala there now. There was a Chinese girl but I didn't see her. Small little shop but clean and private, doors locked for part 2. You've all seen my reviews best massage for a part 2 girl, great little frame with nice fakies, big brown nipples, shaved tiny pussy, classy lingerie and sensual body slide and on this day it was a little more intimate than usual, maybe trying to get me to travel to see here again. She's there by herself so it's comfortable. So for all these blokes I see on here saying not much in Nowra other than ordinary Chinese girls here's something different in the area. PM me if you want her private number, I had trouble booking her as the girl who takes bookings works in Sydney and it got lost in translation a bit.
    Just joined up here after looking for reviews on Illaroo Rd, interestingly I was only reading up on Sala and DJ yesterday. Can you PM me her # Budgy? I'm stoked that she is much closer to me know. Cheers!
    Last edited by JerichoMR; 18-04-2024 at 03:06 PM. Reason: spelling

Rang and booked an appt today using the shop number.

Will post my review back here for others next week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just give her a call mate 0494 082 070 that's her number.