Thread: DJ Thai - Albion Park

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)

DJ Thai - Albion Park

So i finally went to DJ Thai Albion Park and saw Sala. I got a 1hr massage with me being fully naked which was quite good. She was very firm with pressure, which I like. She climbed onto the table and used her knees and elbows for a good massage. She was quite chatty and friendly, although the accent was challenging at times.

At the end of the hour she asked me if I wanted just a massage or something extra, I asked what was available. She told me happy ending (to the best of my recollection) with clothes on $50, undies only $70, fully naked and touching $100. I took the $100

She stripped naked, encouraged me to touch her wherever, and she got the oil/lube going and got up on top of me and was quite intimate and close. Then she sat up and gave a very teasing HJ which didn't take me long to finish.

She then used a nice hot damp towels to clean me and then dried me. The place and room was very clean and hygeinic. Relaxing music playing. No intteruptions.

All up I was happy with the experience. She did say though that she doesn't suck, lick or fuck. Which was a little dissapointing unless she was being cautious because I was new?

That's pretty much it.. Will probably go again soon.
    Last edited by Porky123; 28-05-2019 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Amended