Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: DJ Thai - Albion Park

Junior Member(有D料到)

DJThai

Any other recommendations beside Sala, prefer this side of 50..., or 40 to be honest

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bovy late 20s works sat and mon, rose 30s work thurs fri, nan 30s works fri. Theres no one in that shop even close to 50 mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bovy and Rose are very nice people. They deserve to find a boyfriend and get citizenship. Great massage and anyone who coos and smiles at my mighty 6 inches deserves my admiration.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok, good to know. I haven't been so wasn't implying they are old, just there's lots of old ML's around..
    Will definitely making an appointment. soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Rose around new years, and a girl from sydney who was covering for the day over the christmas break. Both good massages, got the nude body slide from both which was a bit pricey for $100 but glad i experienced it. Would go back if im in the area again, but probably just for a HJ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Might have to try this place out this week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Best place for good RnT in my opinion try Sala, rose, bovy or nan.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidpunt View Post
    Saw Rose around new years, and a girl from sydney who was covering for the day over the christmas break. Both good massages, got the nude body slide from both which was a bit pricey for $100 but glad i experienced it. Would go back if im in the area again, but probably just for a HJ
    AAA 109 Church St, has a HJ for $50. Not sure what else is on offer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shit massage but at AAA, if part 2 is no good at thai usually massage saves it, at those chinese places youll lose twice if part 2 no good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which girl a dj has the best body?? I like flat stomachs ???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They are all good mate, try them all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Best place for good RnT in my opinion try Sala, rose, bovy or nan.
    I know your post was a long time ago but when you say RnT, are you just saying HJ? From what Porky was saying the 'fully naked and touching was $100'. Hell AAA offers that for $50. Is DJ Thai more that just basics or do they offer FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    $100 for clothes off and touching.....that’s a bit steep. Can get way better value elsewhere unless she’s a absolute babe and it was a one off
    I have to agree Max. I see that there a lot of post raving about DJ Thai. I just can't see anything that suggests that there is value for service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shit massage but at AAA, if part 2 is no good at thai usually massage saves it, at those chinese places youll lose twice if part 2 no good.
    Have you tried Hospital Hill Budgy?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes sala is there looking absolutely gorgeous in her tiny gstring and dd with nice big brown nipples, clean shaven tiny little pussy. Went there yesterday.
    All sounds nice but what can we do with that Clean shaven tiny little pussy? Just touch it or do something else like FS? I'm interested to visit and see for myself but would like a bit of a heads up. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I totally agree with the above posts. What’s the point of DJ if they charge so much more for no FS. Oak Flats is close by and the offer FS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    YMMV is all i can say, understand that you can get cheaper, just offering an alternate to older past use by date chinese ladies that cant masage. Depends what your after, 95% of thai massage shops dont offer FS as standard. You may get a gem now and then. The chinese shops its pretty standard and cheap, just depends what your into.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo Beatha View Post
    Have you tried Hospital Hill Budgy?
    Yes mate, im not keen on chinese grannies or 5th tier girls that cant massage, remember your paying $70 for the hour. Then $50 for whatever, remember theres no showers in them places so its a quick wipe and onto the next. Nah not for me, im ok with prices at thai shops at least you get an excellent massage if nothing else.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porky123 View Post
    So i finally went to DJ Thai Albion Park and saw Sala. I got a 1hr massage with me being fully naked which was quite good. She was very firm with pressure, which I like. She climbed onto the table and used her knees and elbows for a good massage. She was quite chatty and friendly, although the accent was challenging at times.

At the end of the hour she asked me if I wanted just a massage or something extra, I asked what was available. She told me happy ending (to the best of my recollection) with clothes on $50, undies only $70, fully naked and touching $100. I took the $100

She stripped naked, encouraged me to touch her wherever, and she got the oil/lube going and got up on top of me and was quite intimate and close. Then she sat up and gave a very teasing HJ which didn't take me long to finish.

She then used a nice hot damp towels to clean me and then dried me. The place and room was very clean and hygeinic. Relaxing music playing. No intteruptions.

All up I was happy with the experience. She did say though that she doesn't suck, lick or fuck. Which was a little dissapointing unless she was being cautious because I was new?

That's pretty much it.. Will probably go again soon.
    I didn’t get as good a massage as my favourite place in warrawang. Hj good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I always liked the massage at DJ, where is your preference in Warrawong?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast