Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: DJ Thai - Albion Park

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Had my Friday visit with Sala, look you've all heard it before before but she does the best massage of any of the girls around offering part 2. Great convo, plenty of TT with cheeky talk, she's funny and her little show in sexy lingerie before nude sensual intimate body slide is one of the better ones. You won't see her at DJ any more, she starts at a shop at North Nowra on Monday for a while before opening her own shop in Nowra sometime. Shop is in a group of shops near the pub up there.
    That would be illaroo massage then. Some do fs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm leaving for work this week, so I'm heading down for a last dose of Sala for a while so I'll put a report together about the shop there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm leaving for work this week, so I'm heading down for a last dose of Sala for a while so I'll put a report together about the shop there.
    I'm heading that way too... might have to visit Sala seeing as I never got to DJ.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    I'm heading that way too... might have to visit Sala seeing as I never got to DJ.
    My review is under Illaroo Massage in this thread mate PM me if you want Salas number for ease of booking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My review is under Illaroo Massage in this thread mate PM me if you want Salas number for ease of booking
    Cheers mate. Will do when I'm heading down.

Lads how is Salas price at North Nowra? Similar to DJ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No mate, small curtain rooms, but in a quiet arcade, and she's the only girl there. She did tell me that she is opening her own place at some stage in Nowra at a private residence.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910