Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: DJ Thai - Albion Park

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dj's prices

I was just at Dj and Sala has raised the prices up just a bit, I'm a regular there, all the girls give good massages. Only ever got HE as nothing else is on offer, if any one knows of a place with more, send me a message please.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There’s a lot of places that will do more than DJ. Pretty much all of them. There’s Atchinson St, Foya or Aaa which will definitely provide “more”.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    DJs is still my favourite!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    DJs may change a bit going forward, Sala sold it. She contacted me to come and see her as she's off to Thailand for a little while. I'm still in WA and couldn't get there. She did say that she will be opening again but down the south coast, Friday is her last day there. All girls are gone except Lucy I think. New owner is a thai woman, think they are trying to turn into mainly massage she said.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She mentioned this to me last time I was in there. Didn’t realise it was happening Friday though. So soon!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Budgyboy,
    Saw Sala yesterday, she said she’ll still be there when she comes back from Thailand in 6 weeks.
    She has mentioned to me in the past about starting something in Nowra though

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's good, she must have changed her mind hopefully she's around when I get back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh no ... I never got there ..fuck !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpcleric View Post
    Hey Budgyboy,
    Saw Sala yesterday, she said she’ll still be there when she comes back from Thailand in 6 weeks.
    Sala has been talking about starting in Nowra for 15 years or so. Maybe she will finally do it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiHard2 View Post
    Sala has been talking about starting in Nowra for 15 years or so. Maybe she will finally do it.
    Haha yes she has ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nowra could use a good option. Whilst I never got to DJ it always got great reviews. My experiences at Nowra and bombaderry have been poor

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was in DJ earlier today. For the first time, saw a girl that wasn't Sala. I'm sorry I didn't get her name.
    Great all round, parts 1 and 2. She was a little younger, fantastic natural figure.
    Did not disappoint, she's keeping the standard up high at DJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch82 View Post
    Was in DJ earlier today. For the first time, saw a girl that wasn't Sala. I'm sorry I didn't get her name.
    Great all round, parts 1 and 2. She was a little younger, fantastic natural figure.
    Did not disappoint, she's keeping the standard up high at DJ.
    Great info Miitch82... how are the prices?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    Great info Miitch82... how are the prices?
    Just like Snoop Dogg... High. But after some garbage FS experiences, I prefer a quality Massage + part 2, and will pay for the quality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch82 View Post
    Just like Snoop Dogg... High. But after some garbage FS experiences, I prefer a quality Massage + part 2, and will pay for the quality.
    Hahah ... nice. I'll have to try and get there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpcleric View Post
    Hey Budgyboy,
    Hi Sharp
    Got a call this afternoon, Sala back from Thailand and starts tomorrow, I'm home at the moment so booked for Friday as she dosent Saturdays anymore

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Awesome Budgyboy I know you have a good time with Sala. AV please? 🙏

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    Ok mate, done a few and not much changes but I'll let you guys know what she was wearing ect, she has a pretty good wardrobe of lingerie.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I got the same haha, I’m also booked in for Friday lol
    Was going to head in today but this heat is already killing me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    Had my Friday visit with Sala, look you've all heard it before before but she does the best massage of any of the girls around offering part 2. Great convo, plenty of TT with cheeky talk, she's funny and her little show in sexy lingerie before nude sensual intimate body slide is one of the better ones. You won't see her at DJ any more, she starts at a shop at North Nowra on Monday for a while before opening her own shop in Nowra sometime. Shop is in a group of shops near the pub up there.
    Last edited by Budgyboy; 03-03-2024 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Spelling

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast