Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: DJ Thai - Albion Park

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes rear entry, it's a massage shop not a brothel, what are worried about?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keen as to give this a crack, maybe tomorrow 👌

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sala is one of the best.
    Treat her well and she’ll treat you really well. Always goes the extra mile for me but there seems to be a pretty hard line with nothing more than touching her pussy. I wish I was around in the days of her and the niece, I can only dream…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes you are, and it will affect your experiences by the looks of things

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sala gets my vote!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpcleric View Post
    Sala is one of the best.
    Treat her well and she’ll treat you really well. Always goes the extra mile for me but there seems to be a pretty hard line with nothing more than touching her pussy. I wish I was around in the days of her and the niece, I can only dream…

It's a beautiful pussy but isn't it, gets me over the line pretty quickly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just wish DJ Thai offered FS. Tough nut to crack

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullzdog View Post
    Boyfriend has been around since her bolt-ons.

Years ago I was doing her and niece in some of the best doubles I’ve ever had. Bloody good old days!
    I was there when she was in Towradgi, just before the Chifley timeframe. I honestly thought I was her first HJ, she seemed very inexperienced the first HJ she ever gave me.
    Have never had FS with Sala but was told I could've (blew too quick in the niece and couldn't back up quick enough), but she definitely treats me well and always has. She's never mentioned the BF to me and the service has always remained the same, just haven't been offered FS again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've asked Sala about having partner ect, she told me, relax you are my boyfriend when you here. But when pressed she gets a little short saying why do I want to know her story. So I just leave it now don't know if she has boyfriend or not, but my service has always been the same, never changes and I'm happy with that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    I've asked Sala about having partner ect, she told me, relax you are my boyfriend when you here. But when pressed she gets a little short saying why do I want to know her story. So I just leave it now don't know if she has boyfriend or not, but my service has always been the same, never changes and I'm happy with that.
    I just figure that if she wanted me to know, she'd tell me. Some things are just better not known

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was a while ago,probably mid last year, i saw her with an aussie guy, maybe late 60's at shellharbour square.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler2 View Post
    It was a while ago,probably mid last year, i saw her with an aussie guy, maybe late 60's at shellharbour square.
    Some of these older blokes are doing pretty good for themselves, I wonder if these MLs are putting out for their older Caucasian partners?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler2 View Post
    She has an Aussie boyfriend and the niece recently married an Aussie guy. I see them in Shellharbour from time to time and on Facebook.

To be honest, I always thought budgy was her boyfriend. ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Budgy must get mates rates for all the promotional posts here. Good on him!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh and I reckon if they are working less chance they will put out at home. At least not the whole shabang

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    Oh and I reckon if they are working less chance they will put out at home. At least not the whole shabang
    Exactly right bro! I am seeing an ML and she told me she has a boyfriend but unlike Sala she does FS. She will only gives boyfriend 10 min massage because she gets tired. Wonder if she even fucks him as he is away for a month at a time. So she does me part 3 with who else I don’t know?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    I was thinking the same, I'd have to tell her no ML job and pay a weekly rate at home 🤣
    No point marrying them if you're not enjoying them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    Exactly right bro! I am seeing an ML and she told me she has a boyfriend but unlike Sala she does FS. She will only gives boyfriend 10 min massage because she gets tired. Wonder if she even fucks him as he is away for a month at a time. So she does me part 3 with who else I don’t know?
    If she's not putting out at home for the BF, more the fool him

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstar View Post
    She has an Aussie boyfriend and the niece recently married an Aussie guy. I see them in Shellharbour from time to time and on Facebook.

To be honest, I always thought budgy was her boyfriend. ��
    Unfortunately not Jackstar, just a fan

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shopping centre

Has anyone had success at shopping centre massage joints. I went to one recently. Older ML. A lot of attention to my ass. A few teasing brushes of inner thigh. Pulled my undies right down for back. Right up high for legs. I reckon my balls almost out.

Got me hard. She had a cheeky look. I reckon if I asked I would've gotten but risky in shops.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast