Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Andrew stalking and harassing Nicky/Sheri

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    Management should review the CCTV and handle it appropriately by banning him or threatening him by calling police. Soon it will stop.

Now lets get back to pussy.
    Good call 99

Half the problem is its online wechat/LINE/Whatsapp...
    So CCTV wont help, thanks for the advice
    Last edited by ninjapunter; 27-05-2019 at 09:10 PM. Reason: stupid

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjapunter View Post
    Good call 99
    Half the problem is its online wechat/LINE/Whatsapp...
    So CCTV wont help, thanks for the advice
    Easy to block on all those apps la

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Don't get involved ninja, I've never seen the girl at either shop but she's just like most of the others...to much shit going on in their lives and it'll only get you in trouble.
    If the girl is genuinely worried tell her to go to the police, if you want to be a white knight then drive her to the police station and then run as fast as possible.
    Can’t agree more mate. Spot on with your comments.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Don't get involved ninja, I've never seen the girl at either shop but she's just like most of the others...
    To much shit going on in their lives and it'll only get you in trouble
    If the girl is genuinely worried tell her to go to the police, if you want to be a white knight then drive her to the police station and then run as fast as possible.
    Great advice, time to change my number

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I challenge you ninjapunter:
    If you care that much about the girl, I challenge you to book her for 1 hour, but you just stay there to listen to her story, comfort her and get NO sex, NO BBBJ, no nothing, just talk and make her more comfortable!
    See if you care enough about the girl that you don't let your urge for sex take over your mind. If you can do that, you are worthy!!!!

Let us know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post

I challenge you ninjapunter:

If you care that much about the girl, I challenge you to book her for 1 hour, but you just stay there to listen to her story, comfort her and get NO sex, NO BBBJ, no nothing, just talk and make her more comfortable!

See if you care enough about the girl that you don't let your urge for sex take over your mind.

If you can do that, you are worthy!!!!

Let us know.
    So little you know & a stupid challenge

Been there & done that many times before
    So I have nothing to prove...

I'm not the ICE Addict who crys his sorry little bitch at night to sleep because Nicky/Sheri NOT love him

So little you know & a stupid challenge

Been there & done that many times before
    So I have nothing to prove...

I'm not the ICE Addict who crys his sorry little bitch at night to sleep because Nicky/Sheri NOT love him

Oh For f!?k sake, is this another story about one regular discovering that a WL / ML have other "regulars" and they are all "special"

Sorry if it isn't, but this is how it comes across to me....

Don't let any girl get in your head but especially a WL / ML.

Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Oh For f!?k sake, is this another story about one regular discovering that a WL / ML have other "regulars" and they are all "special"

Sorry if it isn't, but this is how it comes across to me....

Don't let any girl get in your head but especially a WL / ML.
    LOL, I have never seen Sheri but know her regular list is as impressive as any girl in the budget shops. And i will also go so far as to say that she can handle an obsessed customer with aplomb. If anything was to get out of hand it would be dealt with quick smart.

It's very noble of the op to be concerned, man, it is very easy to get wrapped up in the lives of WLs, especially if you are a reg. Truth is though you will only be scratching the surface: blows my mind some of the behind the scenes stories I have heard and in some cases seen. Sure, no harm in caring for a WL if she wants to confide in you but don't commit too much to the cause and understand she is only telling you the little part she wants you to hear and not the whole story.

And yes, this Andrew you speak of pops up on here from time to time and does come across as a total whackjob!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    LOL, I have never seen Sheri but know her regular list is as impressive as any girl in the budget shops. And i will also go so far as to say that she can handle an obsessed customer with aplomb. If anything was to get out of hand it would be dealt with quick smart.

It's very noble of the op to be concerned, man, it is very easy to get wrapped up in the lives of WLs, especially if you are a reg. Truth is though you will only be scratching the surface: blows my mind some of the behind the scenes stories I have heard and in some cases seen. Sure, no harm in caring for a WL if she wants to confide in you but don't commit too much to the cause and understand she is only telling you the little part she wants you to hear and not the whole story.

And yes, this Andrew you speak of pops up on here from time to time and does come across as a total whackjob!!!
    Spoken like a true seasoned punter

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't get involved. Full stop

Quote Originally Posted by nixon604 View Post
    Maybe your Andrew lol 😂
    I am getting a little rusty at this me thinks. :-)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A whackjob is an understatement & too kind for him
    I dont committ to much, everything is shop based & only once a week

Its funny catching her out on things

A whackjob is an understatement & too kind for him
    I dont committ to much, everything is shop based & only once a week

Its funny catching her out on things
    Hmmm....my bullshit meter is starting to go off like a heart monitor on a bloke who has just finished a marathon.

WTF is that last line supposed to mean in your comment?

I did a little bit of research and noticed you started this account shortly after this 'Andrew' nutcase ranted on for days about Sheri back in November! He was called out by forum members back then. Then you pop up out of the blue on your horse dressed in armour and joust ready to save Princess Sheri from the clutches of the evil and degenerate Bipolar533Andrew????

You are just as creepy and already showing similar traits to Andrew, yeah we know. I suggest you jog on, leave Sheri/Nicky be and watch your back when you are outside the shop stalking her.......never know who else might be lurking around!!!!

Hmmm....my bullshit meter is starting to go off like a heart monitor on a bloke who has just finished a marathon.

I did a little bit of research and noticed you started this account shortly after this 'Andrew' nutcase ranted on for days about Sheri back in November! He was called out by forum members back then. Then you pop up out of the blue on your horse dressed in armour and joust ready to save Princess Sheri from the clutches of the evil and degenerate Bipolar533Andrew????

You are just as creepy and already showing similar traits to Andrew, yeah we know. I suggest you jog on, leave Sheri/Nicky be and watch your back when you are outside the shop stalking her.......never know who else might be lurking around!!!!
    He knows he’s bipolar !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hmmm....my bullshit meter is starting to go off like a hes rt monitor on a bloke who has just finished a marathon.

Jog on
    Your a funny truck
    Are you her new personal security
    Threaten me 555 please

Jog on
    Your a funny truck
    Are you her new personal security
    Threaten me 555 please
    I am the last person you need to worry about.

People know who you are...just sayin'.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am the last person you need to worry about.

People know who you are...just sayin'.
    More keyboard warrior threats
    From another Nicky/Sheri lovebird

Please stop wasting everyone's time

The girl is awesome

More keyboard warrior threats
    From another Nicky/Sheri lovebird

Please stop wasting everyone's time

The girl is awesome
    Never met the girl Andrew.........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)