Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legit

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Peter, it’s a free for all forum for punting so you are free to ask any question you like. It’s just a matter of courtesy to those hard working ladies in legit shops who does a very tough job day in day out to service the community and earn a honest living.

And in the very special event that she might give a regular client a happy ending quietly from time to time , it’s a beautiful thing and probably it’s not something the girl would like to be made public - thats my two cents.
    That’s a rotten advice from a senior member !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Legit

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Although just recently I had to tick off a female acupuncturist for trying to get too familiar. Maybe she could read my lustful mind.
    Man, no wonder you told her off. There are some places you just don’t want anywhere near a acupuncture needle.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JmzCruzer View Post
    I agree it’s probably the right thing to share this in public forum, but i suppose it’s fine to share intel in private chats.

Chances are, if a legit masseuse is giving someone a HJ, she probably might do it to others too and so no harm in trying.

I’ve had some amazing experiences in legit Thai shops, it took me months of hard work but it’s worth it. I personally enjoyed the HJ in a legit shop more than most RNT joints.

Unfortunately, all of these girls have moved back to Thailand so I’m on the look out for some new talent as well.

If anyone has had any luck and is fine with sharing, feel free to send me a private message.
    How much you paid for it? Lots of Thai girls keep one shift in legit shops so they can tell ppl they have proper job, but most of the rest of week they work at RNT. They sometimes chuckle when they pretend to legit masseuse and get much more tips for just hj.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah all good stories guys & I’ll check my questions before asking next time, I’m in no way or have ever been disrespectful to any of the girls & never would be, it was just a question that I was pondering over after my recent visit with my legit ML & yes maybe a PM would be better to discuss experiences

Banned
    That is the third time you have tried to pour oil on the troubled waters! They are a bit touchy aren't they?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha nah all good, the question was pretty stupid anyway & probably should have thought it though before posting but hey that’s why the feedback on here is usually good & the questions & answers from others here are pretty useful

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Yeah all good stories guys & I’ll check my questions before asking next time, I’m in no way or have ever been disrespectful to any of the girls & never would be, it was just a question that I was pondering over after my recent visit with my legit ML & yes maybe a PM would be better to discuss experiences
    It's ok Pete we know u are one of the Good guys here.( not a werdio like some)
    Don't worry about it.

Going to legit massage for extras, going to RnT for FS, going to FS for ?????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Going to legit massage for extras, going to RnT for FS, going to FS for ?????
    Going to FS for ????? ———> An awesome after sex massage close to legit level haha every thing comes full circle 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    How much you paid for it? Lots of Thai girls keep one shift in legit shops so they can tell ppl they have proper job, but most of the rest of week they work at RNT. They sometimes chuckle when they pretend to legit masseuse and get much more tips for just hj.
    Nothing, that’s the beauty about getting HJ’s in legit places. I tip the girls anyway after a legit massage but never had to pay more for extras.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Then how much you tip?
    Quote Originally Posted by JmzCruzer View Post
    Nothing, that’s the beauty about getting HJ’s in legit places. I tip the girls anyway after a legit massage but never had to pay more for extras.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Then how much you tip?
    $10 - $50.. it depends, but mostly around the $20 mark.

Banned
    They can be legitimate or not but once the door closes and the girl is with a customer, anything can happen which is out of the control of the shop owner. The ML might have told herself never to do anything more than a massage but then a customer comes in who is a smooth talker or offers her more than what she expected to receive and then she decides to break her own rules. It can happen.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Peter, it’s a free for all forum for punting so you are free to ask any question you like. It’s just a matter of courtesy to those hard working ladies in legit shops who does a very tough job day in day out to service the community and earn a honest living.

And in the very special event that she might give a regular client a happy ending quietly from time to time , it’s a beautiful thing and probably it’s not something the girl would like to be made public - thats my two cents.
    Yes, people should not be rude and push issues.
    And that includes in private 1 to 1 conversations about a particular girl or place.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You build trust, and respect, don't go and screw it !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Going to FS for ????? ———> An awesome after sex massage close to legit level haha every thing comes full circle 😂
    That will be most appropriate hahah

Haha.....have actually had this, was an amazing massage. WL was doing a full on Sports/Theraputic massage course and wanted to show me what she learned. Even got most of the terms and phrases right as well!
    when your flow stays submerged in the fountain of youth

It could happen mate and It did happen with me with the right girl!

But let’s face it, how often you cum across a FS WL who could actually massage as good as to the legit shop standard ?

My one and only encounter, the infamous EE Cups Singapore girl Milo ex 5 Star! Definitely right up there with the best. As people might know I am a cheapie and usually only go to FS for a 30 min quickie , the one time I went for an hour session with Milo I was all ready and willing to have two shots , one inside her and one on her tits was the grand plan! But after the first shot which only took 20 min, Milo offered me a massage to recover, it was only meant to be a 10 min massage, then quick shower then off to round two, but her massage was so firm and good and hurting me in such a good way that I didn’t want her to stop, so I had a 20 min part 3 and a 40 min part 1 at 5 Star ! Only happened once on yours truly and my sweet Milo !

No one else had even cum close since .

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Imagine some old fat ugly loser walks into McDonalds, or the RPA, or KFC, or his hairdresser, or Centrelink, or the Commonwealth Bank, or Starbucks, or his dentist, or his GP, or his favourite Italian restaurant, and he says "hey everybody will you suck my cock for $50?"
    Imagine that!
    Everyone who heard this sad old pathetic old loser say that would think "WTF? What a loser! What a sad old pathetic old cunt loser!" "who the fuck is this pathetic excuse for a human being? Is this what humanity has become? Have humans sunk this low?
    100 Million years of evolution for this?
    Was it for this the clay grew tall?
    WTF? What The Fucking Fuck?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12