Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legit

Senior Member(無間使者)

Legit

Anyone managed lately to get HJ at a legit shop?? I know it’s been asked before but thought I’d see if there’s anything new happening out there seeing the competition amongst the massage shops is getting bigger. I go to a legit shop at Miranda and have not scored anything as of yet but the chick I currently see there seems to have no problem with virtually ripping my undies down a hell of a lot more than the standard practice so here’s hoping haha!! Anyways any updates or info from anyone??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If I go legit shop I don’t expect any extras, unless the lady is hot and offering.
    I will rather go to Rnt shop and hope the girls have the legit massaging skills

Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Anyone managed lately to get HJ at a legit shop?? I know it’s been asked before but thought I’d see if there’s anything new happening out there seeing the competition amongst the massage shops is getting bigger. I go to a legit shop at Miranda and have not scored anything as of yet but the chick I currently see there seems to have no problem with virtually ripping my undies down a hell of a lot more than the standard practice so here’s hoping haha!! Anyways any updates or info from anyone??
    Well, IMHO, if anyone who’s lucky enough to get a HE in a legit shop, that’s probably would’ve taken a long time to build trust and rapport, so it must be respected and valued. if it were me, no way I’m gonna to share this in the open forum and ruined it for the lady and the shop ! If she was your regular ML in your local shopping centre legit shop , you really want lots of punters starting to book her, demanding extras and then claim on health funds ? Seriously??

And I’m talking about genuinely legit shops and not shops that advertising in adult forum or local newspapers adult sections !

Just my two cents

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by sonan View Post
    If I go legit shop I don’t expect any extras, unless the lady is hot and offering.
    I will rather go to Rnt shop and hope the girls have the legit massaging skills
    Yeap, that’s the way to go !

Would be awesome to get extras at Legit shops, but can you even go to legit shop and ask for a specific girl?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    If you get a HJ then it's not a legit shop.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Would be awesome to get extras at Legit shops, but can you even go to legit shop and ask for a specific girl?
    I've had regular girls at legit shops, for legit service of course. Even in legit shops, some girls giv e better treatment than others, so I repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post

I was just about to say the same thing !

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, IMHO, if anyone who’s lucky enough to get a HE in a legit shop, that’s probably would’ve taken a long time to build trust and rapport, so it must be respected and valued. if it were me, no way I’m gonna to share this in the open forum and ruined it for the lady and the shop ! If she was your regular ML in your local shopping centre legit shop , you really want lots of punters starting to book her, demanding extras and then claim on health funds ? Seriously??

And I’m talking about genuinely legit shops and not shops that advertising in adult forum or local newspapers adult sections !

Just my two cents

Cheers
    excellent point.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Leave them alone in peace, c’mon
    A hundred rnt shops out there and still not enough for you to enjoy? Or you enjoy excitement with thrilling moments? Coming to legit shops and expect extra is disrespectful.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got it lads, thanks for the info

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Hassling a masseuse in a legit massage shop for a HJ or any kind of sex or physical contact is sexual harassment.
    It's the same as sexually harassing a nurse, doctor, hairdresser, waitress etc who is trying to do her job.
    If she calls in the cops you are in big trouble.
    Go to a R&T shop where such services are actually provided.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Guys chill I’m not a complete idiot, just a question, no harm in asking just curious as the legit one I’ve been getting lately is getting quite a little close for a normal legit, I was just curious to hear any other experiences that’s all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thank you so much for stating the obvious that everybody else seems to have missed

The question is just a bit better than the one asked about experience of setting up hidden camera to film the girl and the session !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cool ok ok I get it guys, forget the question, move on

Guys chill I’m not a complete idiot, just a question, no harm in asking just curious as the legit one I’ve been getting lately is getting quite a little close for a normal legit, I was just curious to hear any other experiences that’s all.
    Hi Peter, it’s a free for all forum for punting so you are free to ask any question you like. It’s just a matter of courtesy to those hard working ladies in legit shops who does a very tough job day in day out to service the community and earn a honest living.

And in the very special event that she might give a regular client a happy ending quietly from time to time , it’s a beautiful thing and probably it’s not something the girl would like to be made public - thats my two cents.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Peter, it’s a free for all forum for punting so you are free to ask any question you like. It’s just a matter of courtesy to those hard working ladies in legit shops who does a very tough job day in day out to service the community and earn a honest living.

And in the very special event that she might give a regular client a happy ending quietly from time to time , it’s a beautiful thing and probably it’s not something the girl would like to be made public - thats my two cents.

I agree it’s probably the right thing to share this in public forum, but i suppose it’s fine to share intel in private chats.

Chances are, if a legit masseuse is giving someone a HJ, she probably might do it to others too and so no harm in trying.

I’ve had some amazing experiences in legit Thai shops, it took me months of hard work but it’s worth it. I personally enjoyed the HJ in a legit shop more than most RNT joints.

Unfortunately, all of these girls have moved back to Thailand so I’m on the look out for some new talent as well.

If anyone has had any luck and is fine with sharing, feel free to send me a private message.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Hassling a masseuse in a legit massage shop for a HJ or any kind of sex or physical contact is sexual harassment.
    It's the same as sexually harassing a nurse, doctor, hairdresser, waitress etc who is trying to do her job.
    If she calls in the cops you are in big trouble.
    Go to a R&T shop where such services are actually provided.
    So is the the masseur or masseuse harassing a customer. Have been numerous cases in the press of males (and even doctors) getting too familiar with their lady clients, and being reported. Haven't heard about any male customers complaining though.

Although just recently I had to tick off a female acupuncturist for trying to get too familiar. Maybe she could read my lustful mind.

I know a WL that does a days work a week in a legit Thai massage shop and she never crosses the line, so she tells me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast