Thread: Planning my first FS session - inexperienced vs experienced WL?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Planning my first FS session - inexperienced vs experienced WL?

Hey guys I am in my late 20s looking to have my first experience. Have had enough HJ sessions to feel comfortable enough to see a WL now.

Question is - would you recommend an “experienced” WL as some places like Ginza/278 would list or an “inexperienced” WL for someone’s first ever home run?
    Thanks guys

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Definitely go for an experienced girl your first time.
    In fact I would suggest sticking with experienced girls for a few months before trying inexperienced girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the reply rooter. Would you have any other recommendations for the beginner on things like session duration, any girls known for having taken good care of a beginner, K vs J vs C vs etc, or any other small tips (e.g take your own condom)
    Would be hugely appreciated

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don't over think it - FS shop has everything required, the only thing you need to bring is $
    Be relaxed and respectful, smile to the lady, if you are nervous tell her and she will understand
    Personally I have a rule, only 30 minutes with a girl I have never seen, once you find a lady you are happy with then consider longer sessions
    Finally, keep your expectations under control, you're not going to meet a super model and have a spectacular life changing experience - best you can hope for is a nice lady/experience

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't know that it matters. I tend to think, in this game, you're either a punter or you're not. A bad experience with either and you'll get back on that horse because at heart, you're a punter. A good experience will confirm what you've always thought because deep down, you're a punter.

But if you're not the confident type and/or are looking to the WL to take the lead. Go with a well reviewed experienced girl.

If you only speak English then go with an experienced WL who can speak English well.
    Communication is important for your first time to can your nerves imo. If I was in your shoes I might even go with an independent WL.

Or reach out to one of the shops for a recommendation.

Also be upfront with inexperience and she should lead you thru it. Pick someone who is your type as well.

Definitely do not see a inexperienced WL. I strongly suggest seeing a experienced WL. If you like Asian girls and the girl doesn't speak very good English or cant even understand, just use google translate. It has worked with me when I first started punting and has been good ever since so yeah, don't worry about language differences.

Banned
    Definitely go with the experienced WL if this is your first FS session and then later try some inexperienced ones to mix it up. Sometimes the experienced ones can be too mechanical while the inexperienced girls might be more GFE.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks everyone now I see clearly the wise thing to do would be to go to someone experienced.
    If I don’t know what to do at least there will be someone who does!

Just thought I might be less embarrassed with someone with less experience hahah

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Narrowing it down to 278 vs 244 Paddington, any input from a first timer perspective?

Quote Originally Posted by 24k View Post
    Narrowing it down to 278 vs 244 Paddington, any input from a first timer perspective?
    I'd go to Ginza instead of 278, pick one of the experienced girls with good English. If K Dream was still around if recommend her :/

Are you Asian?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha yes I am Asian. Is Ginza worth paying the difference in price? (Compared to 278)