Thread: Ayra is absolutely a must see!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ayra is absolutely a must see!!

Stop reading this and go see her now. that's my AR

but for reals now

Victor told me I had to come in and see this new girl that just started the other day and so I booked and rocked up.
    He had her hyped up so I went in with an high expectation, boy was I not disappointed.
    Ayra is a tiny petite Chinese girl with an Eurasian pretty looking face. beautiful smile that relaxes you right away.
    had a little chat to ease the tension and hopped into the shower together. after a bit of fooling around we got out and onto the bed
    Her tongue does wonders as she licks me all over slowly and got me feeling like a king
    and since she gave me such pleasure I decided to return the favor and go down on her, she is very sensitive and her moans sounds so sweet.
    We flipped over and she hopped on cowgirl and holy shit she is tight. I had to bite myself to stop myself from cumming as soon as it was in lol. but I got a hold of my self.
    The next 20 minutes was absolutely heaven and hell for me as I wanted to cum but it felt so good I wanted to keep going. I was so conflicted
    I noticed the time was running out so I got her back on cowgirl and pumped all I had and finally blew my load.
    She sat on me with my dick still inside her whilst we calmed down and just chatted. all the while she was still low key squeezing my dick with her pussy and I got hard again.
    she giggled and slowly got off and wiped me clean and guided me into the shower to clean me up.

Her English is not the best but definitely better than most girls there. conversation flows fine albeit some words takes a bit for her to find.
    Her attitude throughout was top notch and I would without a doubt be back and see her again.

Maybe one day have a double with her and Carina. :/ now that would be a dream cum true.

Thanks muffin man, pleasure to see you again thanks for seeing Ayra she also had a great time with you!

See you again soon.

M5~