Shop 2 / 424-426 Cleveland St, Surry Hills
    Wechat ID : surryhills426 for daily roster and photos
    Call 0466686326 to make a booking / rear entrance inquiry
    Hours of Business : 10AM to 8PM
    Rates :

30mins $30 (normal price $40)

45mins $45(normal price $60)

60mins $55 (normal price $70)

Size/shape : Size 7-8, C cuppas, very firm bottom and sexy toned long legs, 168CM tall, lovely smile.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ ($50)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!

My experience/comments :

I've been reading on and off the reviews and benefited myself from them a few times, i just though it is time to give something back.

It was a recommendation of a mate of mine to visit this girl Shirley at 426 Cleveland st. I noticed he was excited when talking about her, so I thought she must be good.

So let's get straight to the point here. I arrived at the premises and after quick chat with the owner, and payment sorted I was told that Shirley was waiting for me.

Part 1

I was directed to go upstairs and into room. I waited a couple of minutes and then heard a knock on the door, it must be her i supposed so told her to come in.

So she was there wearing a sexy black tight-fitting dress showing all her curves. She welcomed me with a hug and a kiss on my lips. I asked her to sit on my lap so she did, and we started a sort of a chit chat to break the ice.

This girl was very friendly I have to say, and able to have a conversation in english. i spoke to her for a while so we both felt comfortable to each other.

I have to confess that i normally don't have massage, and this time was not the exception. I told her that we were going to start straight with part 2 as i like, and after that she can give me a massage.She accepted.

Part 2

Let's remember that she was sitting in my lap still with her clothes on, so she cuddled up with me and start lip-kissing me as if i was her boyfriend.At this stage i started undressing her, undo her dress and pull it down up to her waist uncovering her bra.

I had a bit of a problem unhooking her bra, she was using a funny bra type with many hooks, so she helped me out here, otherwise i would have ripped it off as i was so horny.

Then she removed all the rest of her clothes, reveling a fit, sexy body. Her bum and legs are super fit, it seems like she goes to the gym, they are hard to the touch. Kitty was shaved.

She allow me to suck her nipples all the time i wanted, and have fun with ther kitty, no finger penetration by the way. While i was touching her she got very wet, and to my surprise and liking of course she started moaning and did this until the end of part 2.

She was touching and tugging my little bro since we started all this,with good technique for the hj in a way that made me blow soon as i expected. We spent the rest of the time basically lying down naked together in the massage table, and YES i had a bit of a massage, probably 10 minutes only.

It was good actually, she has strong hands and was able to make a hard massage the way i like it.

The way part 2 was performed took me back to good times passed with ones girlfriend while watching a movie and thing starts getting hot on the couch.

Overall, her service was superb, it was a GFE experience, this girl is gold. Friendly, attentive, lovely and obedient. YES. i will return and see her again to find out what else is she capable of offering.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a wonderful review. Many thanks for the details, sounds like a good shop and girl to try.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Nice review.
    My friend saw her said she tall nd cuvry with good serivce.
    What caught me is when he said " when shes laying stomach down nd ass facing up it nearly cover the whole table

Can u imagined a big Bottom like that what is use for ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    What a wonderful review. Many thanks for the details, sounds like a good shop and girl to try.
    F0B55A4F-A5A5-4B38-B75E-96B007A22968.jpg6049FA30-6152-4BB6-9148-187AF7E60375.jpg
    Shirley she’s on today ,come check her out and see if she’s match the descriptions, we don’t like talk the talks
    We just focus on our standard of the girls and we don’t like bluffing stuff .what u see is what u get !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Nice review.
    My friend saw her said she tall nd cuvry with good serivce.
    What caught me is when he said " when shes laying stomach down nd ass facing up it nearly cover the whole table

Can u imagined a big Bottom like that what is use for ?
    Hi woods , she is one of the blessed !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Papana View Post
    Shirley - Tall slim sexy Chinese ML.
    Person's Name : Shirley
    Establishment : 426 Surry Hills Massage
    Date of Visit : 22nd March 2019
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
    Shop 2 / 424-426 Cleveland St, Surry Hills
    Wechat ID : surryhills426 for daily roster and photos
    Call 0466686326 to make a booking / rear entrance inquiry
    Hours of Business : 10AM to 8PM
    Rates :

30mins $30 (normal price $40)

45mins $45(normal price $60)

60mins $55 (normal price $70)

Size/shape : Size 7-8, C cuppas, very firm bottom and sexy toned long legs, 168CM tall, lovely smile.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ ($50)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!

My experience/comments :

I've been reading on and off the reviews and benefited myself from them a few times, i just though it is time to give something back.

It was a recommendation of a mate of mine to visit this girl Shirley at 426 Cleveland st. I noticed he was excited when talking about her, so I thought she must be good.

So let's get straight to the point here. I arrived at the premises and after quick chat with the owner, and payment sorted I was told that Shirley was waiting for me.

Part 1

I was directed to go upstairs and into room. I waited a couple of minutes and then heard a knock on the door, it must be her i supposed so told her to come in.

So she was there wearing a sexy black tight-fitting dress showing all her curves. She welcomed me with a hug and a kiss on my lips. I asked her to sit on my lap so she did, and we started a sort of a chit chat to break the ice.

This girl was very friendly I have to say, and able to have a conversation in english. i spoke to her for a while so we both felt comfortable to each other.

I have to confess that i normally don't have massage, and this time was not the exception. I told her that we were going to start straight with part 2 as i like, and after that she can give me a massage.She accepted.

Part 2

Let's remember that she was sitting in my lap still with her clothes on, so she cuddled up with me and start lip-kissing me as if i was her boyfriend.At this stage i started undressing her, undo her dress and pull it down up to her waist uncovering her bra.

I had a bit of a problem unhooking her bra, she was using a funny bra type with many hooks, so she helped me out here, otherwise i would have ripped it off as i was so horny.

Then she removed all the rest of her clothes, reveling a fit, sexy body. Her bum and legs are super fit, it seems like she goes to the gym, they are hard to the touch. Kitty was shaved.

She allow me to suck her nipples all the time i wanted, and have fun with ther kitty, no finger penetration by the way. While i was touching her she got very wet, and to my surprise and liking of course she started moaning and did this until the end of part 2.

She was touching and tugging my little bro since we started all this,with good technique for the hj in a way that made me blow soon as i expected. We spent the rest of the time basically lying down naked together in the massage table, and YES i had a bit of a massage, probably 10 minutes only.

It was good actually, she has strong hands and was able to make a hard massage the way i like it.

The way part 2 was performed took me back to good times passed with ones girlfriend while watching a movie and thing starts getting hot on the couch.

Overall, her service was superb, it was a GFE experience, this girl is gold. Friendly, attentive, lovely and obedient. YES. i will return and see her again to find out what else is she capable of offering.

Thanks papana , looking forward to see u again

Banned
    ❤️ Wednesday
    Snow ♥️20 yo , 164 cm stunning look Chinese girl . Very very pretty face , milky skin , beautiful curves and nice body , C cup , slim hut curvy , lovely personality. Very bubbly and super friendly . Loves to giggle . stay with her will make you very happy . Good service . This girl has good education background and her English is fabulous. Great attitude.Very popular ! Many returned customers! Highly recommend!

♥️ Miranda 20 yo 162 cm, petite , really gorgeous look, small size , nice firm and sexy butt, c cup , very pretty face ! beautiful smile , she is a lovely and elegant young lady with a warm heart. So friendly and nice personality. Very very passionate and great attitude. She will make sure every customer 100% happy . All good feedback ! Fully booked girl !!Very popular .

Zoe ♥️beautiful young girl ! 21 yo very pretty face ! Long black hair with nice curls .. nice figure, white skin, C cup , curvy and very fit body ! Friendly, polite . Soft massage . Come to try her don’t miss out this

Banned
    [爱心]Pick of the day: Snow she is one of our prettiest of our team u can rarely find this kind of hottie in the industry, she not just pretty also super friendly and sensational service.100% feedback. Book now or she will be booked out

Banned
    Shirley will be on Friday

Banned
    Shirley is on today

Banned
    Highly recommend long time favourite
    Shirley ♥️19 yo Chinese girl , 172cm, innocent and pretty young girl , fair skin, C cup ,long legs. 100%good feedback from customers . She is so lovely and friendly .she can do strong massage as she was trained as a professional masseur. Great GFE service highly recommended ! Very open minded. Fully booking girl everyday ! Most popular!

Banned
    Shirley is on today if u want to see her booking necessary!

Banned
    Highly recommend long time favourite
    Shirley ♥️19 yo Chinese girl , 172cm, innocent and pretty young girl , fair skin, C cup ,long legs. 100%good feedback from customers . She is so lovely and friendly .she can do strong massage as she was trained as a professional masseur. Great GFE service highly recommended ! Very open minded. Fully booking girl everyday ! Most popular!

Banned
    Shirley is on today if u want to see her make booking before she booked out !!