Thread: Lucy from Malaysia

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lucy from Malaysia

On a Friday not far back went to Bella’s as I was near the area . Did not make a booking as I don’t usually go to Blossoms on fridays ..

Walk in and Cecilia welcomes me( damn she’s cute ) , the girls were having some free time as I see Bella , as beautiful as ever talking to her girls ..

Sasa leads me to the big room and ask why I’m here on a Friday .. haha she also knows..

“Felt like a backache”
    “Backache or something else ache ?”
    “Hahah , you know ! Now send someone and a glass of water “

After the business Sasa leaves and after 2/3 mins knocks Lucy ..
    She’s a girl next door kinda pretty girl . A bit chubby but skin is as smooth as vanilla ..

A bit chat , small talk ..
    she asks if I want some massage ..
    I say whatever you want for the next one hour ..

Adequate part 1 , she has more than enough skills to be considered experienced..
    Teasing touches were commenced, and off comes the fabric ..
    Soft C+ cups , natural .. trimmed down under with a soft big mound ..
    oil was not a problem from both sides ..
    as a first session I would say plenty of play was there .. always appreciated..

I am a fan of kisses , but Her breath could have been better .. - not a fan

Her part 2 was more than I expected( I always expect mediocre for a first session) , plenty of varying motions though I’d say not instinctive like so many others ..
    I tell her to sit on the table , I lay down face up and legs on top of her thighs ..
    she has access to a lot of important areas where she almost paid attention to 80/90% ..

The release was inevitable and quite close to finishing time ..
    you gotta keep it interesting and mix it up Lucy !

She could definitely be trained for better sessions ..lovely girl, sweet smile ..

PS : one thing that she needs to know that , We the average guys frequently visits the premises all around Sydney and know one or two things about standard practices and prices .. I think maybe she took me as a newbie or something , but her expectations were more than the service.. But if she can overcome a few of these things she can be a very successful ML ..

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Hi Hogrider,

Thank you for your AR.

Please come and see my new girls whenever you are free!

Bella