Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lutwyche

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lutwyche

Two new shops opened Lutwyche/Gympie road in the last cpl of weeks. Now 6 shops within spitting distance of each other. Feel Good, Nattacha Thai, old Indian one, Venus, Lavender and Body Benefit Thai on Albion Road cnr. This doesn’t include shopping centre one. near Coles. Am sure there are others within two spits

How can they all survive?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    Two new shops opened Lutwyche/Gympie road in the last cpl of weeks. Now 6 shops within spitting distance of each other. Feel Good, Nattacha Thai, old Indian one, Venus, Lavender and Body Benefit Thai on Albion Road cnr. This doesn’t include shopping centre one. near Coles. Am sure there are others within two spits

How can they all survive?
    ..........Us 😂😂😆

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone tried the body benefit Thai place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girls at Feel Good would have their fair share of regulars. They might see a bit of a dip in business for a little while with the curious checking out new shops in the area but I think they will be ok long term.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh no doubt even tho the entrance is way too public for my liking seems this place is doing great. I frequent here regularly and it’s always been very busy with punters walking in and out during the day time to the point if u were to do a walk in ur likely too get turned down. Even tho there’s other options around the area I think they won’t have any dramas.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just tried Lavender on Saturday. Nice spinner lady very cute with basic options availabe. Was a happy punter and they they were glad to see a customer.

Quite wide and comfortable massage tables and at a good height. Nice shower facilities and clean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just had a lovely visit with new girl at feel good. Standard, but smoking body and good attitjude. I would return.😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not that it's related.. but I had my feel good massage today.. when finished I threw a hundred at the pokies. The woman beside me won 22000. We were both chucking down 5$. Shit.. that would have been a few good punts.🙄

Junior Member(有D料到)
    FG always delivers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Just had a lovely visit with new girl at feel good. Standard, but smoking body and good attitjude. I would return.��
    I visited the same day , and i agree very hot, she works in 2 other locations that i know of, one shop in logan and another near Holland park area.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Venus is closed. Alas still good options with FG, Lavender nearby

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Angela back at FG ? . or retired for ever ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    Angela back at FG ? . or retired for ever ?
    Still on holidays apparently. Been a while though so who knows if she's ever coming back?

She's a lovely girl, I used to see her regularly, but the last few times I went her service dropped off and I had the feeling she was getting a bit over it. Can't say I blame her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Still on holidays apparently. Been a while though so who knows if she's ever coming back?

She's a lovely girl, I used to see her regularly, but the last few times I went her service dropped off and I had the feeling she was getting a bit over it. Can't say I blame her.
    Sums up exactly how I felt when I last seen her,battle scarred I think

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yobbo87 View Post
    Venus is closed. Alas still good options with FG, Lavender nearby
    Correction: moved to Clayfield, Junction road

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FG is the only place to go north side.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know the name of the young pretty ML at FG with braces on her teeth? She was very chatty the other day but I had made a booking with another lady. I'd like to book her. PM me if you don't want to post it in this thread. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    her name escape me at the moment - think she's a HK girl like emily - think Amber is her name (she has some dark brown streaks in her hair?) - someone has mentioned here she also works at little Massage House @ Indooroopilly... she is similiar to emily

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Amber has quit around 2 weeks ago. The other girl wearing braces is of course Angela

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Candy has braces, too. Is she still working at FG?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast