Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lutwyche

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah, yes - angela too and so is candy - but given biglad's description, i would say not Candy, unless changed in the last few weeks, never a big talker. this leave Angela - i never understood her appeal- must have been a different Angela i have seen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yobbo87 View Post
    Correction: moved to Clayfield, Junction road
    Have been going on and off to Venus for a few years when in Lutwyche and now Clayfield. Always high standards and they rarely have a poor punt. Would recommend highly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ironic that Venus has people eating burgers right next to their front door as is right next to the burger shop that has people dining on the outside seats watching punters entering for a massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dominator View Post
    Ironic that Venus has people eating burgers right next to their front door as is right next to the burger shop that has people dining on the outside seats watching punters entering for a massage.
    I have had many burgers there, never a punt tho. I recommend the pulled pork burger.

Can anyone recommend the pulled pork next door?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been tempted to go here but the entrance is just too risky with people eating dinner at the burger place next door and the hairdressers watching through their big pane glass storefront.. anybody else had a punt here?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been there before but it was to see one of the ML i knew that started working there after zen had closed their shop on main street. Available girls chill on a sofa to the left when you enter the shop. From what I saw there were chinese, jap, south american but that could have changed since covid and I haven't been back there since Feb.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneOptions View Post
    Been tempted to go here but the entrance is just too risky with people eating dinner at the burger place next door and the hairdressers watching through their big pane glass storefront.. anybody else had a punt here?
    Went to Venus earlier today for the first time, so didn't know what to expect.

As per what bravolima mentioned, the available ladies sit on a sofa to the left as you enter. I got the cute Japanese lady (didn't know at time),and the massage was decent enough. Not going to go into detail regarding the extras, but it was good (in my opinion of course).

WIR: Yes, and will try the book the same lady.

Things I don't like:
    • Is out of my way
    • Toilet is outside the shop
    • Only 15 minutes car parks was available when I was there
    • Next to the hair dressing shop where they can see everything... (probably no such issue if you go there at night)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There was an excellent Brazilian option at Venus who left suddenly. Anyone know where she is now?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit View Post
    There was an excellent Brazilian option at Venus who left suddenly. Anyone know where she is now?
    V has left? I was just about to visit her today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12