Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meeting ML Outside

Banned
    "Walking fuck hole".... love it!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Meeting ML outside

Hi.. Can i ask on average usually how many visits before a girl will agree to go out with u.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It really depends on ML, May be she can go out with you after your first visit, Or May be She won't go out with you ever.. Success rate is very low.. However, Few Punters are exceptions,They know how to Break the ice with cheeky Smile.. lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If lucky, you can take her out after one visit. But this rarely happened to me, less than 10 times in my punting career. My success rate is very low, obviously my smile is not cheeky enough

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would say it depends alot on how good you communicate with her at the massage.. being a young stud with a six pack probably helps too...
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    I would say it depends alot on how good you communicate with her at the massage.. being a young stud with a six pack probably helps too...

1. Young
    2. 6 packs
    3. Very good in communication
    4. Loaded with cash to pay tips

It sounds like a Perfect Story with Happy Ending

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Meeting an ML outside doesn’t always have to be dinner or going to a tourist attraction. I’ve met MLs outside:
    to help her inspect rental units, to help her move house, to help with her uni assignment, to
    help her assemble furnitures, to help with transport home from work, to help with transport to airport, etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Meeting an ML outside doesn’t always have to be dinner or going to a tourist attraction. I’ve met MLs outside:
    to help her inspect rental units, to help her move house, to help with her uni assignment, to
    help her assemble furnitures, to help with transport home from work, to help with transport to airport, etc
    I don't have that much Patience, I like to eat out, drink and FS, I can't do all these Unless I really really like her and that happened Only once until now, Otheriwse meet outside, nah.. I loose interest easily

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    yeah .... I’m not blessed with having good looks, cash or youth .... Being helpful hopefully will melt them. Sometimes it works ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double-O-seven View Post
    Hi.. Can i ask on average usually how many visits before a girl will agree to go out with u.....
    why would you want to ?
    if you want to meet a hot babe go hang around food courts or something.
    she is working as a massage/prostitute and you think with a free meal and a drink you might score a freebie, she is doing this for a reason, MONEY, not to meet Mr nice guy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    why would you want to ?
    if you want to meet a hot babe go hang around food courts or something.
    she is working as a massage/prostitute and you think with a free meal and a drink you might score a freebie, she is doing this for a reason, MONEY, not to meet Mr nice guy.
    Possibly but its interesting how I often get interrogated about my "status" sometimes. Now yes many might be just working out how much they can screw you for, or general chit chat to pass the day but them some ARE looking for their white knight. I find girls from OS working in RnT in Australia are not long term employment and if they can find an alternative they will jump at the chance. Obviously this applies more OS in places like Phil, Thai where they will stand on one leg and bark like a dog sometimes if they think they have a chance at getting a future husband. Had a girl OS recently ( not in Thai or Phil) who I could have spat in her face, dragged her around on the floor, 3 holed here and she still would have said bb I love you. Yes that's how desperate some are.
    And by the way I didn't spit on her face nor dragged her on the floor but ....
    Puff Puff Prof

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Possibly but its interesting how I often get interrogated about my "status" sometimes. Now yes many might be just working out how much they can screw you for, or general chit chat to pass the day but them some ARE looking for their white knight. I find girls from OS working in RnT in Australia are not long term employment and if they can find an alternative they will jump at the chance. Obviously this applies more OS in places like Phil, Thai where they will stand on one leg and bark like a dog sometimes if they think they have a chance at getting a future husband. Had a girl OS recently ( not in Thai or Phil) who I could have spat in her face, dragged her around on the floor, 3 holed here and she still would have said bb I love you. Yes that's how desperate some are.
    And by the way I didn't spit on her face nor dragged her on the floor but ....
    Puff Puff Prof
    .....and then when she's safely back here with PR will take u to the cleaners and have u charged with some mythical sexual assault that happened 30 yrs ago. Seems to b the trend now days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From now on I will remember the name 'Xin Li' to remind me the reasons not to start up a relationship.

On the receiving end of a vindictive Yutian Li and dragged through court, which ultimately sent former Ipswich Mayor Paul Pisasale to jail.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    From now on I will remember the name 'Xin Li' to remind me the reasons not to start up a relationship.

On the receiving end of a vindictive Yutian Li and dragged through court, which ultimately sent former Ipswich Mayor Paul Pisasale to jail.
    yes, but Paul's biggest mistake for such a intelligent person, a real nasty case of little head taking over big head, and all i can say is she must have been one hell of a fuck as she not that attractive, when he already had the pick of SS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12