Thread: SENA - Skinny Japanese GFE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

SENA - Skinny Japanese GFE

Hi there,

Did a bit of a field trip today to try out 42gladesville. Never been there but have lurked on their roster for ages and they always seem to have at least 3 girls who are sub 160cm and 40ish kg- my ideal punting chase.
    The pictures of SENA on their website have been driving me mad. Such a tight, skinny body... had to see this for myself.

Caught the bus from the city and then walked to the establishment. Yeah... it’s a trek. Reckon 45min in total. Came upon an industrial type area (smash repairs and tyre shops) with ‘Infinity Bordello’ upstairs. Quite similar to places I’ve been to in Melbourne.

Inside the place is modern looking, clean and minimalist. Dun really care... I want to see the girls...was keen to see the line-up but not many girls were there. I would be SENA’s first today.

SCOPING
    When she walked in I have to say she wasn’t exactly as I expected. She is a fair bit taller than I expected (160+) and much paler than her pics but the body is spot on.

She was wearing green bra and underwear and she has a really cute, smiley face - dimples and big, wide eyes. Skinny shoulders and upper body with natural B cups that have just the right amount of hang on them. They actually look good on her smaller frame. Skinny waist and hips, a tight small arse and slim/skinny legs. If I was picky I would prefer slightly skinnier legs and ankles. But dun get me wrong this girl is a solid skinny.

Her body and look actually reminds me a lot of a shorter Arisa Aizawa: https://vjav.com/models/arisa-aizawa/
    Or a maybe slightly taller version of Vivian@diva (who’s been getting a lot of dialogue lately). Anyways... she is my type. My cock was already ready to go just looking at her.

TASTING
    We started DFK before we hit the shower and she has a great touch and pressure. Very experienced girl and eager to please.

PRE-GAME
    In the shower we felt each other up and she maintained a soft grip on my throbbing cock while we DFK’d some more... No BBBJ in the shower, but I only just realised that now. I was keen to get onto the bed. Those beds are soft... they just have a thin dark linen on them and I was expecting a hard mattress, but I sank in quite surprisingly, when I lay down.

She started with a mild cat bath while I fingered her and slid my hands all over her body. She was still a little chilly to the touch but I was gonna fix that in no time. Even though she seems quite GFE when you talk to her, she can get really into it once you get going. BBBJ was up there... she went quite deep on me and didn’t seem to mind when I pushed for more. At one point I did for a split second feel her lips reach all the way down when I thrusted up. Dunno why I didn’t push more... reckon there is some DT potential there.

MAIN EVENT
    Not as tight as I was expecting but perhaps she was horny and wet cos I went in pretty smooth. She moans a lot and I’m pretty sure it can’t all be real, but I was still enjoying it.

Cowgirl started slow and picked up pace. I went all in plenty of times with no issues, before I sat up and bear-hugged her with some light gyrating. Was gonna take this slow and enjoy it (travelled far enuf for this...).

Missionary, I really ploughed her and at one stage I could feel her legs wrap around me as she screamed and cried out “omg!” Could be foam, but it was working for me. Switched to doggy and gripping her by the shoulders then the neck as I laid into her nice and slow, building into some ‘power thrusts.’ Alas this is where her moaning stopped and she jerked away as I got too deep. No objection mind you but before long she lay down and I could feel her arse against me.

Dunno why I was having trouble cumming this time... but I pulled her back up like a rag doll for some more pounding and even to the edge of the bed for standing doggy. Eventually she had to lie down again and I gripped her low on her waist and ground myself as deep as I could get against her perky arse to the finish line.

AFTERWARDS
    When the fog cleared I found we were on the edge of the bed and had somehow spun around 90degrees. Getting too old for this shit... dun even remember konking out, just a lovely hand on my face waking me up for a shower. Surprisingly more kisses in the shower amongst chitchat.

27yr old from Osaka. That’s all I could get out of her... never would have guessed she was late 20’s, she does gym apparently to keep that body trim. Good for her.

Really keen to try some of the other skinny spinners in the joint, but the walking, waiting at bus stops and long ride back to the city is painful. Maybe when I am in the hood next time with a car. There’s a 39kg girl there that I must try - Dani? Maybe she’ll be at n5m sometimes.

Happy Punting.

Sena was great, I was debating seeing her again or trying someone new.

She was able to take my larger size with no complaints which was a suprise. Awesome attitude as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Sena was great, I was debating seeing her again or trying someone new.

She was able to take my larger size with no complaints which was a suprise. Awesome attitude as well.
    Quite a few other ‘spinners’ there at the moment. Ruri, Mio, EE, Dani...

Have you tried any of them? Wondering if they are pretty much as the roster describes? I thought Sena was a bit taller...

I've seen Ruri, did an AR on her she is pretty, haven't seen the others mentioned

Great read, mate! That's quite a trek to have walked there. Pretty sure that built up your stamina pre-session~~~

Sent from my DRA-L01 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Great read, mate! That's quite a trek to have walked there. Pretty sure that built up your stamina pre-session~~~

Sent from my DRA-L01 using Tapatalk
    Yep... spent longer in travel then I did at the establishment! Hard to get to on weekdays too for me. But keen to try some of the other girls.

Junior Member(有D料到) Bullets Durgom's Avatar
    EPILOGUE:

Dip dun do

Sent from my SM-J810Y using Tapatalk
    Remember what Pappa said "Bullets don't lie"

Can Sena do deepthroat Harrycd bro? Or any other gladesville girls? (Not including haley)

Last Day.............
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42