Thread: Nao (J) sweet girl good service

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nao (J) sweet girl good service

Long time lurker first time poster, thought it's a good time as any to give back to the community. Not sure how you guys do this on your mobiles, seems fidgety, but not like I'm gonna do this on my computer screen at work or something.

I'll keep it short, sweet and to the point.

Nao stood out to me in the lineup for her short hair, cute looks and nice slim long body, taller than average. Not the girl for you if you're looking for big boobs or super curved.

In the room she's service orientated, submissive, ticks all the boxes and no downside around all that. GFE, no problems with kissing, but not too much tongue. Couldn't see her saying no if that's what you're after if you ask. Standard diamond service and no complaints with all the inclusions.

Memorable details being nice wide hips to thrust at. She doesn't like it too deep going in missionary but is happy with taking it from behind.

Choose her if you like cutesy Japanese girls who smile, laugh, talk to you and make you feel super comfortable. Passable English too, enough words to get through 45 mins. Not a machine if that's what you're after, saw a couple of others in the lineup that fit that mould if you're so keen.

Nao is available now!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42