Thread: Loud Noise and door knock from Mamasan

Junior Member(有D料到)

Loud Noise and door knock from Mamasan

Last week I had a massage session with ML in a massage shop (not FS shop) and chose a young girl (discreet name)

There was a lot of B2B, kissing and no part 1 but lot of part 2 and 3.

We both were horny and went thrusting hard and strong, she was moaning loud. I told ML “everyone can outside, lower your voice and we go slow” but she replied “nobody cares outside” We were noisy for 20-25 mins and soon Mamasan knocks the door with a laugh to lower our noise. But still we manage two heavy shots.

Did anyone had similar knock on door from Mamasan to calm down and lower erotic noise?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I once heard a punter on the other side of the door tell the mamasan “I don’t want her after that bull has finished with her.” Just bad timing for the guy as I was giving her a real good pounding

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    I once heard a punter on the other side of the door tell the mamasan “I don’t want her after that bull has finished with her.” Just bad timing for the guy as I was giving her a real good pounding
    Haha he should have asked the ML if she is in mood again.

I've been told a few times to have my session with one of my regular MLs at the apartment instead of at the shop. Can't say we're at fault, since the table can be freaking squeaky, along with the walls being a tad bit hallow~

Sent from my DRA-L01 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    I've been told a few times to have my session with one of my regular MLs at the apartment instead of at the shop. Can't say we're at fault, since the table can be freaking squeaky, along with the walls being a tad bit hallow~

Apartment will be awesome, but I never asked ML for such arrangements. I can give a go if you can PM :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    LOL.

Like a public toilet, you finally find one where the door closes and locks, the bowl is clean and there toilet paper - you sit down and... ugh, it's warm from the last dude...

We all know what happens, we all know why we're there, but we all like to think we were the first, at least for that day!

- FMH

Damn I wish I had that kind of offer!!!

I have been in a session with an ML and I could here the punter next door going for it lots of creaking from the massage table and moans from the ML!!

My ML and I, we started quietly but somewhere along the line seemed the 2 ladies trying to synchronize their moaning!!

The session next door finished but I had a second shot as I had an hour booking.

As I left I heard the 2 MLs talking and laughing, so clearly both enjoyed their morning sessions.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was in that situation when I had a booking once, waiting for her to finish - but chose to pick one of the other girls as she would have been dead after two poundings before me. Better to go with a rested girl. just MHO

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by extra67 View Post
    I was in that situation when I had a booking once, waiting for her to finish - but chose to pick one of the other girls as she would have been dead after two poundings before me. Better to go with a rested girl. just MHO
    Should have bought her a Gatorade to hydrate for the next session

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Similar experience with ML (possibly the same) on very rocky table which was pushed up against the wall. Had her bent over the table and everytime I thrust in hard it would bang against the wall.

I still remember she was trying hard to keep quiet but would yell out every so often when I drove it home. Fucking hot!

Banned
    Hope there was a shower at this RNT place. Wouldn't want to be a customer going in for a session after she has been banged hard by another customer or two and had no way of cleaning herself.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Hope there was a shower at this RNT place. Wouldn't want to be a customer going in for a session after she has been banged hard by another customer or two and had no way of cleaning herself.
    Yeh not all RnT have showers so yeh if I am going for an extra special session then I will try to get their first thing in morning!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Yeh not all RnT have showers so yeh if I am going for an extra special session then I will try to get their first thing in morning!
    Unfortunately, not everyone has the opportunity to go for a massage early in the morning when they have work.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You should request Mamasan ML to shower well before you session while you make a booking.