Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CEOs, COOs, Ultra Rich / Powerful Guys of this forum

CEOs, COOs, Ultra Rich / Powerful Guys of this forum

Men who are successful career-wise, what was it that you did, that made you ultra successful in the environment that you operate in? Share your secret.

First promotion
    Volunteered to manage a failing business unit because I saw an opportunity to turn it around. Turns out I made the right call, the business grew many multiples now than it used to be. Subsequently, I partook 50% ownership in it.

Second promotion
    I objected my CEO's direction profusely on a particular matter that could make or break the company; I wrote a long email to him challenging him why his decision was incorrect and gave foresight what may happen. We actually wrote a heated email back and forth with the company secretary bootlicking him! But I stood by my conviction. As it turns out, out of around 10 points that I wrote, 8 of them came true. He has immense respect for me since then.

Third promotion
    I looked at my CEO's skill set and I upgraded myself with the same skill set as him. I volunteered to take away some of his job. Then, there was a downturn in the economy that hit our industry pretty hard. I recommended an aggressive marketing strategy that could gain huge market share, again I made the right call.

I'm interested in the business owners, with net worth of $10M and above. How did you manage to reach the level that you are in? Or any advice on life/business.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Banned
    If you’re worth over $10mill what the hell are you doing in this forum ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know aye. U wouldn't care about these cheap brothels here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agreed with comment above lol they definitely don’t have time to be on this forum or even hear of such a thing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where should they be going? I wouldn't have a clue how to get the connections to meet Victoria's Secret level women. So Sydney brothels and privates it is.

Even Robert Kraft just went to a joint in a mall.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    Men who are successful career-wise, what was it that you did, that made you ultra successful in the environment that you operate in? Share your secret.

First promotion
    Volunteered to manage a failing business unit because I saw an opportunity to turn it around. Turns out I made the right call, the business grew many multiples now than it used to be. Subsequently, I partook 50% ownership in it.

Second promotion
    I objected my CEO's direction profusely on a particular matter that could make or break the company; I wrote a long email to him challenging him why his decision was incorrect and gave foresight what may happen. We actually wrote a heated email back and forth with the company secretary bootlicking him! But I stood by my conviction. As it turns out, out of around 10 points that I wrote, 8 of them came true. He has immense respect for me since then.

Third promotion
    I looked at my CEO's skill set and I upgraded myself with the same skill set as him. I volunteered to take away some of his job. Then, there was a downturn in the economy that hit our industry pretty hard. I recommended an aggressive marketing strategy that could gain huge market share, again I made the right call.

I'm interested in the business owners, with net worth of $10M and above. How did you manage to reach the level that you are in? Or any advice on life/business.
    Advise is dont punt and work hard

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

First promotion

Second promotion

Third promotion

Funny thread. Individuals with that kind of Net worth surely don't need a forum to tell them how to get their thrills.

I am sure they are "punting" but with an entirely different level of women, not that those women are any better looking then an a hot ML or WL.

why not? if you came from humble beginnings and started using this forum before becoming successful you can definately come back anytime. and punters from all walks of life can be found everywhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing these stories, it's always good hear stories from others to learn from.

So keys lessons are:

1) help others;
    2) stick to your guns; and
    3) be bold.

I'll add a few more that I think helped in my career :

1) have integrity, do what you say you will;
    2) be of service to everyone; even those below your station;
    3) smile and always acknowledge others.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by dazza73 View Post
    Where should they be going? I wouldn't have a clue how to get the connections to meet Victoria's Secret level women. So Sydney brothels and privates it is.

Even Robert Kraft just went to a joint in a mall.
    How to do punting for the wealthy:

1) Buy a number of appartments in various locations around the world

2) Keep a sugar baby (or 2 or 3....) in said appartments and visit when convenient

3) Swap out sugar babies as needed for novelty and variety

Yeah, probably still need the occasional ML/WL for extra variety.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

First promotion

Second promotion

Third promotion

Ok, I am in no position to advise you.
    But I think what you are doing is already good enough.
    I reckon you plan to be a CEO someday?
    Probably the way you are going, it will get you there.

But to be really rich, I am gonna state the obvious and say: you need to take a risk by either investing your money on high-risk stocks or open your own company.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    Advise is dont punt and work hard
    If you find yourself working hard, then you are probably doing something wrong. My office can run by itself without me because I hired the correct people and I delegated jobs. Only drawback is that they don't make the most optimal decisions, profit go down as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by corvus View Post
    1) have integrity, do what you say you will;
    2) be of service to everyone; even those below your station;
    3) smile and always acknowledge others.
    To answer my own question, I decide to choose a very successful leader and emulate his traits. My leader of choice is Donald Trump because I can see some similarities that I have as him. Racism and sexism aside, you can't refute that he is a very efficient leader. Corvus, those 3 suggestions are not compatible with my personality, but you gave me some ideas.
    Jack Ma is also a pretty good advisor from his presentations.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you find yourself working hard, then you are probably doing something wrong. My office can run by itself without me because I hired the correct people and I delegated jobs. Only drawback is that they don't make the most optimal decisions, profit go down as a result.
    And who says "hard work" has to be just about work? You are obviously thinking "hard work" in the traditional sense of doing it.
    Warren Buffet, for example, spends a lot of his hours reading books and informing himself.
    That's why he is step ahead of the curve. He might just be hard at work thinking of a business idea.

And by the way, you don't hire "correct" people, you hire "right" people.
    And by doing that, I was correcting you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How successful are you in playing a girl in bed? Give us some of your tips and techniques. We like to learn from you. Have it improve over the years.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I put my success down to being able to take risks. Everyone laughed at me and told me I was a fool for exchanging my cow for magic beans.

I have a goose that lays golden eggs and am rich and powerful. Who's laughing now?

Yug, you are probably very good at technical jargons, I find getting influenced too much by mainstream media tends to rob away one's creativity. I've terminated a lot of staffs because of the festering company culture, replaced with new ones, hence I used the word correct instead of right, because I've corrected the problem. it's just natural to use the term I saw fit.

I reckon for leaders it's about putting proper systems in place and let other people run the show while your role is to strategize how to win the competition (which can be delegated to good managers anyway). Half of the plan is to do as little as I can while the business still runs, and the other half is spending the excess time to expand the business into new markets. The second part is what I'm not doing at the moment.

Climax, my tip is to be thick skinned and keep practising. I've been rejected so many times that the armour is up and solid. I still get anxiety when approaching HB 8.5 and above, said/do a lot of wrong things, but there are so many girls to experiment on. You get better over time, that's for sure.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yug, you are probably very good at technical jargons, I find getting influenced too much by mainstream media tends to rob away one's creativity. case in point, I've terminated a lot of staffs because of the festering company culture, replaced with new ones, hence I used the word correct instead of right, before I've corrected the problem. it's just natural to use the term I saw fit.

I reckon for leaders it's about putting proper systems in place and let other people run the show while your role is to strategize how to win the competition (which can be delegated to good managers anyway). Half of the plan is to do as little as I can while the business still runs, and the other half is spending the excess time to expand the business. Thats my line of thinking at the moment at this juncture.

Climax, my tip is to be thick skinned and keep practising. I've been rejected so many times that the armour is up and solid. I still get anxiety when approaching HB 8.5 and above, said/do a lot of wrong things, but there are so many girls to experiment on. You get better over time, that's for sure.
    Very good strategy get the managers to manage thing while half of your time is to think which girls to fuck and go to fuck them. Like the guy BC do dairy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That s pretty true for royalflush. The CEO of my company spends his time envisioning where he wants to take the company and on what sort of ppl he wants to help make it happen. Good luck with ur company

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yug, you are probably very good at technical jargons, I find getting influenced too much by mainstream media tends to rob away one's creativity. I've terminated a lot of staffs because of the festering company culture, replaced with new ones, hence I used the word correct instead of right, because I've corrected the problem. it's just natural to use the term I saw fit.

I reckon for leaders it's about putting proper systems in place and let other people run the show while your role is to strategize how to win the competition (which can be delegated to good managers anyway). Half of the plan is to do as little as I can while the business still runs, and the other half is spending the excess time to expand the business into new markets. The second part is what I'm not doing at the moment.

Fair Enough!
    I do agree with you on what you said.
    Wish you all the best!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast