Thread: Guide to Working Girls Real Age

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Guide to Working Girls Real Age

A good way to find out a girls true age without asking her is through their age on the website.

A girl advertising as 25+ years old is usually well over her 30's - 40's

While a girl advertised as 18 to early 20's are actually around 25 - early 30's

Since I am in my early 30's I still prefer a younger girl between 18 to 25.

Too bad they are hard to find at brothels. Most of the younger ones do outcalls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah these brothels think all white people can't tell their age. But growing up in an Asian community helped me distinguish them easily.

I know some people are into milfs but it really turns me off and I makes me feel violated haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to work it out by their underpants how old they were..
    Once The G String came in that method went out the window...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's actually an Australian Standard 6544 that states the following:
    A Prostitutes age shall be advertised according to the formula (AGE/2)+7

and some don't wear underpants at all!!

Typically in RnT shops I find the age of ML is about 5 years more then advertised on the shops website or wechat

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Face can be streching tight to look younger but SEE THE NECK AND HAND THE WRINKLE ON THE NECK AND HAND will tell you how old is she

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    Face can be streching tight to look younger but SEE THE NECK AND HAND THE WRINKLE ON THE NECK AND HAND will tell you how old is she
    OHH YOU ARE RIGHT THANKS FOR the tip yogurt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    more often than not girls from shops in the outer suburbs are older and uglier. (i've seen a few under-25s, but they usually move on to greener pastures near the city in less than a year.)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Goddamn friggin liars. The more posts like this I read, the closer I am to finding a new hobby. Just need to convince the small head! ��

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I usually gauge this by asking about the type of music they're into. Works quite well.

it is hardly a secret that ages are lied about and it's not restricted to working girls. My missus lied to me about her age when I first met her and it took 6 months of being together before I found out her real age!

Most people have lied about their age at some time, it's a fact of life! I recently read that some rugby league players have lied about their age in contract negotiations to squeeze another year or two of income. It happens in all walks of life. Like normalguy says, if she is pleasing to your eye and the service is good, who gives a fuck?

The most amusing one to me is is when shops rate the girls English from 1 to 10. English is obviously my native tongue and I have a pretty good command but I suspect my Year 9 English teacher would give me somewhere between 7 and 8!

It is all relative.......and for the record, EVERY regular WL/ML I have had in the past initially lied about their age when the topic came up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Per Hr $100 = 100yrs old, $150 = 50yr old, $200+ = Young

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Generally young women find it strange working with much older ladies
    Mamasan who has older ladies one day, will tell you "I have young lady today" generally is referring to another mature lady

Is this correct?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    True. As long as they are still hot, look young and have good services, why it matters?
    They don’t try to let you down by telling you that you look older than you are and your dick works like it’s 70 yrs. who’s mean here?
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalGuy View Post
    If they look good and service is good, does it really matter?

Banned
    I've found many WLs have been upfront in revealing their ages when they were asked and in most cases, the age was more than what the shop had stated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I covered this issue 7 years ago as well as all the other bullshit on brothel and agency websites in this post:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l+estate+guide

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of the girls in the high profile fs shops are presented as low to mid twenties. I think they are really much older, like over 30, but still looklook good. The younger ones tend to work in massage shops, some very young cuties in some of these shops and also a generous serving of milfs. To me, how they look and perform is more important than how many birthdays they've celebrated.

I had an amazing session with Alin @ Ginza a few years ago but was a little weirded out at the time that she was only 19.
    2 years later and as a more experienced punter I'm a bit more comfortable seeing her and glad that shes still 19.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    Most of the girls in the high profile fs shops are presented as low to mid twenties. I think they are really much older, like over 30, but still looklook good. The younger ones tend to work in massage shops, some very young cuties in some of these shops and also a generous serving of milfs. To me, how they look and perform is more important than how many birthdays they've celebrated.
    Yes, it doesn't matter to a certain degree, but some shop lie too much. Advertising girl as late 20s when you know for sure that the girls you're seeing are 40+. That's how lots of brothel in Sydney works.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best 2 fucks I've ever had with WLs, the chicks have been 39yo and 45yo. Advertised as 29yo and 38yo. Worst was a cauc chick that was 19yo. She was as thick as 2 bricks, no idea how to suck a cock and had just had her nipples pierced so they were a no go area.
    There's plenty of older girls still working that should have retired years ago. Their looks and bodies just don't cut it any more but I guess it's the only way they can make a $$.
    But for me a there's no beating a hot mature woman that knows her way around the room. Challenge is finding them.