Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee dee thai massage near Darra station

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Dee dee thai massage near Darra station

Hi seen on locanto a new thai massage shop in Darra,same owners of the one at the Gabba.has anyone tryed this place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by randy84 View Post
    Hi seen on locanto a new thai massage shop in Darra,same owners of the one at the Gabba.has anyone tryed this place?
    I have tried on nearish the line but don’t think that one. Not much to write home about from my experience that part of town.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I just got back from the Darra shop,boys if u love thai girls get down there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Not quite so impressed

I also just got back from there! I must have arrived shortly after you. The entrance is visible to diners in the restaurant next door so a bit awkward going in. Paid 60 for an hour with a very attractive and fake-flirtatious Thai masseuse named J* (like the rice), probably late 20s/early 30s. Quite friendly and chatty. Before the massage started she asked what I wanted. I said basic ($50) and got ready for a relaxing hour, but before the massage started, she said she'd do it nude for the same price if we just forgo the massage. (I now suspect randy84 had tired her out!) Stupid and beguiled by her gorgeous bod, I said yes, and less than 30 minutes later I was done and out on the street, 110 poorer and a bit annoyed at myself. Her technique was pretty standard 6/10.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its going to be like Bangkok traffic there now!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahaha I felt the same why mate,she knows the game to well,but here’s something for u,she’s not 20yrs old or 30 she’s 40 yrs old 😆yep some thai girl age well,but when there that age they fuck very well.iv had a lot of history with thai woman.she said there is 4girls on at a time & a ladyboy 😳she said the ladyboy is always booked out 😆anyways great to see a great shop in the area

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

40?!

Hahaha I felt the same why mate,she knows the game to well,but here’s something for u,she’s not 20yrs old or 30 she’s 40 yrs old yep some thai girl age well,but when there that age they fuck very well.iv had a lot of history with thai woman.she said there is 4girls on at a time & a ladyboy she said the ladyboy is always booked out anyways great to see a great shop in the area
    40 for real? Wow. The room was dark so I didn't get a good look at her face, but I could've sworn she was early 30s at most because her skin was so smooth and tight. But, perfect body or not, I'll try someone else next time. (Not the ladyboy though. I wouldn't want to bite off more than I can chew.)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When in there once, Ok experience. 5/10, it was dark.

Anyone know Vietnamese girls around?
    Not the one in Moorooka thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went today, google the shop and found the address 136, station rd, Dara. shop name was D&P not dee dee, any way hoped in. Boss is the only available went 45 min. quite small rooms. according to her only 3 girls are working but no lady boy. massage was quite good. but nothing impressed with flip part. Wonder did I went to wrong shop, IF yes where this Dee Dee

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Advertiser on Locanto uses the name "Dee Dee Thai".
    136 Darra Station Rd.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The owners must own the same at the Gabba

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it’s anything like the Gabba shop.....I’d be giving it a miss. ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited a couple of times now, small shop, clean and the massage is awesome! Will return.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Been to Dee Dee at Darra a couple of times. Also went to Chai Thai at Darra a couple of times also. Chai Thai was fun and my choice of the two.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who did u have?pm me at deedee

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I went to the Darra shop last week dammm the sexiest thai girl size 6,great service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Randy can u PM me the size 6

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There all good just go there mate

Banned
    Ladyboy strokes cock during massage?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wtf is there a LB there 🤦*♂️

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast