Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dee dee thai massage near Darra station

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had similar experience. Small thai girl, took my tip then cut time short to deal with another punter

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah the little fat one with the big titts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So why would i go to dee dee darra? Apart from being close to home

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

This shop

Quote Originally Posted by randy84 View Post
    Hi seen on locanto a new thai massage shop in Darra,same owners of the one at the Gabba.has anyone tryed this place?
    It’s not new, open around 2 years, not that good as expected.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    New owners mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by randy84 View Post
    New owners mate
    New owners have no affiliation to dee dee. Shop changed hands 3-4 weeks ago.
    Seems to be a similar thai style operation to chai thai, although you should get relief here no matter what.
    I really enjoyed my time, but options are limited.
    Nice setuo, nice looking ladies. No shower

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Reality View Post
    New owners have no affiliation to dee dee. Shop changed hands 3-4 weeks ago.
    Seems to be a similar thai style operation to chai thai, although you should get relief here no matter what.
    I really enjoyed my time, but options are limited.
    Nice setuo, nice looking ladies. No shower
    Tried this place today. 3 attractive hot bodied Thai girls. All 3 looked like they were DD cups. Had one of the best encounters in a long time. Ended up staying for 3 hrs but only paid for 2.

WIR? Wish I was back there now!

M.A.

P.S. It's called Rungthip Thai massage now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Tried this place today. 3 attractive hot bodied Thai girls. All 3 looked like they were DD cups. Had one of the best encounters in a long time. Ended up staying for 3 hrs but only paid for 2.

WIR? Wish I was back there now!

M.A.

P.S. It's called Rungthip Thai massage now.
    It was called just Thai massage on friday. I paid for 45, stayed for 90.
    You and i had a very similar experience.
    Probably best to start a new thread rather than continue under this one

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Paid a visit - stayed for 60 mins. Good firm massage by "go get your gun" . Some TT but massage was more firm than exciting.
    On flip asked about extras - she said had to check for period - I said no thanks then.
    Nice enough lady but have no reason to go rushing back like others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Paid a visit - stayed for 60 mins. Good firm massage by "go get your gun" . Some TT but massage was more firm than exciting.
    On flip asked about extras - she said had to check for period - I said no thanks then.
    Nice enough lady but have no reason to go rushing back like others.
    hahaha, well at least she was going to check for you first.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    DEE DEE massage now operating out of a house at 121 Mortimer Rd, Acacia Ridge. Got a good add on locanto. Maybe a trial required.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_3...rtimer-Rd.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So got bored and thought id try something this side of town.

Went to 136 station road, locanto add says its rungthip thai.

Was going to give it a 30 minute trial but upon entry was greeted by a gorgeous thai girl so decided to go an hour.

Small shop with walls not to the ceiling, and alot of chatter between the MLs was a bit off putting and was starting think this is going to be shit.

Anywho the tight thai girl comes in asks soft medium or hard, i went medium but it was a bit more elbow than what i like.

About 20 or so minutes in the TT began and it was very nice. She flips me over and asks what id like, but responds to my request saying i needed to bring something else, so i settle for option 2 at 70 because she had a beatufil body on her and i enjoyed playing with it.

The flip was a little to early, as i hate lying there after ive blown i just want to bounce but dont want to feel rude haha. But she continued the massage in good old thai fashion by cracking my body, walking on my back and folding me like pretzel. She definetely knew what sje was doing.

Massage 8/10
    Flip 7/10

WIR? Hmm little head will probably talk me into it again but i really disliked how small and noisy the place was.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went and tried this shop and came away very happy indeed, so much so i visited a second time.
    agree the rooms are small and the place is noisy as soon as anyone speaks so makes for an interesting time negotiating extras and carrying them out.
    was in the far room both visits which is good and they have added a lot of padding to the top of the tables so you sink into it, i liked it, probably not everybody liking.
    massage was quite good and the extra's were great. WIR yes i did.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    DEE DEE massage now operating out of a house at 121 Mortimer Rd, Acacia Ridge. Got a good add on locanto. Maybe a trial required.

Stop by on Friday for a look nice inside ladies looked good rooms good and they have a shower that looks like it works.
    Might give it a go this week.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by willynpc View Post
    Stop by on Friday for a look nice inside ladies looked good rooms good and they have a shower that looks like it works.
    Might give it a go this week.
    Stopped by today - ML came out - Thai looked about 40 and not very attractive. She asked me was I looking for a massage. Made an excuse about just seeing where it was. Quickly exited.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Might give it a go tomorrow.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Gave this place a trial recently. Operating from a modified house. As previously stated by another punter older women. Massage was very boring. On flip asked if i want option 1 - declined. Finish massage and leave - next!

WIR - no.

The old shop at Darra with new owner and lovely girls is far more fun. Left this place a number of times now and always very happy. The Thai girls are very friendly and fun.

WIR Yes been back a number of times.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Gave this place a trial recently. Operating from a modified house. As previously stated by another punter older women. Massage was very boring. On flip asked if i want option 1 - declined. Finish massage and leave - next!

WIR - no.

The old shop at Darra with new owner and lovely girls is far more fun. Left this place a number of times now and always very happy. The Thai girls are very friendly and fun.

WIR Yes been back a number of times.

M.A.
    Friendly, fun, beautiful & Thai. Does it get any better? 3 of my fav r thai and thats not a coincidence.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Friendly, fun, beautiful & Thai. Does it get any better? 3 of my fav r thai and thats not a coincidence.
    Agree 100% Very happy, friendly, sexy and fun!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Dont forget LB in Ad you'll get 4 of your Favs

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast