Thread: Quality versus price

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Quality versus price

I must admit, I like a bargain and that is also true with massages. But is a massage advertised at $50 a bargain compared to one costing $70. All up cost for me is usually around $200, the extras are usually the same price so saving $20 and getting an old boiler or spending an extra bit and getting a cutie... Dont know. I still seem to get caught out. Sandgate Rd, Boondall is a classic example. $50 to get in and when say says "would you like me naked", I always regret saying "yes".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On top of that, the discount is "paid for" by room standard - greasy floors, slippery towels, 2 stars lower than boggo road.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I must admit, I like a bargain and that is also true with massages. But is a massage advertised at $50 a bargain compared to one costing $70. All up cost for me is usually around $200, the extras are usually the same price so saving $20 and getting an old boiler or spending an extra bit and getting a cutie... Dont know. I still seem to get caught out. Sandgate Rd, Boondall is a classic example. $50 to get in and when say says "would you like me naked", I always regret saying "yes".
    Harry, my mate It may take a while but YOU MUST learn to walk. As many will follow and say let the big head rule the little head.
    My advice - on any new punt do a quick half hour tester and then she must encourage you to stay. With any new punts I walk prob 75% of the time. If the mas is poor and not much tt the rest in my opinion does not get better. Of course you can increase your success by going to the shops with good reps.
    Remember the most powerful thing you can say to a woman when they offer sex is NO.
    And BTW I would boycott any shop that charges $70 for an hour massage - once again blatant rip off.
    YVMD
    4F0W2
    PS we've all been in your position.