Thread: Establishment 30 min or 1 hour? and why?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Establishment 30 min or 1 hour? and why?

As the title says what do you choose when visiting a WL at an Establishment. 30 min or 1 hour? and why?

I mix it up. Sometime with success and sometimes get burnt. I suppose that's why its called punting. You never know whats gonna happen even if you read a million reviews on here your experience might be totally different.

Mostly i follow the following.. when im visiting an Establishment for the first time or see a WL for the first time I go 30 min and see how it goes. If its a good experience i will go again but go for the 1 hour.

I have tried all different combinations before and had good times and got burnt and wasted my money but anyways.. i suppose its something to talk about on here. Cheers. Luke

That's usually the approach I take. I'd mention this in an earlier thread that relates to your topic, but yes, you've gone along the lines I'd go with. For me, it was more 2.5 fold for reasons when taking the 30mins session first off:

1) to gauge the girl and her services, to better determine any potential longer sessions then after.

2) rather than 1 girl over an hour, I'd spend only a little bit more for 2 girls over 30mins each, for the same reason as above.

2.5) well ... schedule timings only allowed a 30mins at the time, especially when with a friend that only wants to do 30mins.

Either way, I'd still then be able to determine which girl would entice me into drawing up a good story to relay, should the next session warrants an hour in length.

Sent from my DRA-L01 using Tapatalk

New establishment 30 mins unless have good reviews then will go hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Usually 1 hr, two shots. That way I am guaranteed 1 hr of action. If you book 30 mins you will get one shot I would imagine and after the initial shower and post shower, you are really only getting 15-20 minutes lol.

I always go for 60min punts, don't like being rushed.
    If I want to take my time for 1 shot I can, if I want to go at a decent pace I can get 2 shots in.

Opposite of Peterpecker, I'd rather get in less 1 hour punts than twice as many 30min punts.

Downside is that dud punt hurts the wallet more, my last punt was classed as a dud had basically 0 sex as I couldn't get more than a few inches in after trying multiple positions, just took a bbbj + cim finish real shame as the girl was fantastic
    I did get offered a refund at the 30min mark but just wanted to get off and finish the punt lol. Basically first 30min was shower + bbbj/daty

Junior Member(有D料到)
    both fair points and both makes sense. i have been burnt both ways before!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Usually 1 hr, two shots. That way I am guaranteed 1 hr of action. If you book 30 mins you will get one shot I would imagine and after the initial shower and post shower, you are really only getting 15-20 minutes lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    If I want to take my time for 1 shot I can, if I want to go at a decent pace I can get 2 shots in.

Opposite of Peterpecker, I'd rather get in less 1 hour punts than twice as many 30min punts.

Downside is that dud punt hurts the wallet more, my last punt was classed as a dud had basically 0 sex as I couldn't get more than a few inches in after trying multiple positions, just took a bbbj + cim finish real shame as the girl was fantastic
    I did get offered a refund at the 30min mark but just wanted to get off and finish the punt lol. Basically first 30min was shower + bbbj/daty

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post

I always go with 1 hour for FS punts, I like to take my time too. Biggest risk for me in a 1 hour session is finishing too early. I’m a 1 shot only punter (although some girls have courageously tried to get 2 shots out of me - just haven’t been able to do that in a while) Sometimes I need to take a rest during the session so I don’t cum too soon. The girls often think I stopped because I’m tired which is not the case, just little bro needs to calm down

Banned
    I prefer 1 hour sessions since 30 or 45 minute sessions tend to go too quickly when enjoying your time with a WL. It sometimes comes down to what a punter wants from a WL. If they want PSE then it might be done quickly while GFE may take longer to experience with a WL.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wish it was unlimited shots within the time. I’ll generally do 30 mins and could get two shots in that time, but if I shoot too early, it’s all finished up and the WL decides that’s it, session over! Very few women will give a second go in 30 mins

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depending on the price, but if it's fairly cheap I'd go 1hr (usually extra services are 1hr min. )

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i generally cant finish in 1hr,, taking in to account 15 mins of showering.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Strongly favour 30 mins. 60 too long i would typically be bored by then and even if not i dont have huge punting budget like some on here so i rather do 2 x 30 on different days . If a double will do 45

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I prefer an hour to have a good time.
    Typical punt would be:
    15 mins chat and kissing touching undressing etc and shower which includes touching kissing and sometimes DATY and/or BBBJ
    15 mins DATY and BBBJ
    15 mins fucking
    10 mins 2nd round which might be BBBJ or DATY or HJ or fucking or sometimes just chill out with the girl.
    5 mins shower and get dressed and say goodbyes..
    But every punt is different and you have to go with the feeling and the vibe and the reaction of the girl.
    I never just try and mechanically tick off everything on a list, or get in as many shots as possible, or try to get "maximum value for money" as this is actually counter-productive totally spoils a session.
    Relax, go with the flow, and enjoy is the way I like to punt.
    If I am in a hurry or have to go back to work or short of funds on rare occasions I do 45 mins which is OK, just spend 5 mins less on the intro/chat/shower and skip round 2.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As a one shot man I always do 45 or 30mins. Whether 45 or 30 depending on the girl. Doesn't mean that 30mins girls are not good. Mainly just depends on the interaction how the time is filled.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I usually go for 45mins for the first time. Then 60mins when returning trying to squeeze in the 2nd shot if not it's fine and will just enjoy her accompany.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    30 minute for new punts
    45 minute if known to be good by either overwhelming reviews/pics and/or repeat punt
    1 hour - rarely do this just because of timing, cost, personal performance =P