Thread: Cumming with Carla

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cumming with Carla

Well I did ask if I could have a look at Carla first. Not wanting to waste my hard earned on a hopeless punt, as you do.

The door swung open. Standing before me in lovely lingerie was.... a pair of the dreamiest eyes. And the rest of her.

Oh my. Carla's eyes are enchanting. They ooze sex appeal. Captivated, I could not resist.

And Carla smiles too. That well groomed smile of a WL who knows how to please and has invested time and money maintaining her looks.

Carla is no spring chicken. But nor is she a broiler. Her lithe youthful body and her face, which has had some work done, lets be clear, belies her years. Easily 30 plus but with the body and looks of a youthful goddess.

To her credit, Carla's modest B cups (at the most) have not had a make over. Thankfully. I can squeeze and grip to my hearts content, massaging and caressing her nipples, kneading the full flesh of her breasts, knowing that she is all woman.

Downstairs is equally well cared for. Trimmed or waxed to perfection (I have been with her several times), her pussy, if it were a garden, would win the Chelsea Flower Show.

Carla is a true professional and delivering the service we expect.

Yes, her fixed smile may be somewhat robotic, but if you accept that all her actions, her style, her looks are focused on one thing : YOUR pleasure - then Carla is the ideal package.

She does all the positions, but then I have no kinks in my system so YMMV in that respect.

I commend her for stoic efforts on a couple of occasions when I have arrived rather late and have expected that I could struggle through like some young stud only to have Carla save the day with initiative, energy and dedication.

On this occasion it was smooth sailing. I opted for a CIM with my BBBJ - lets be clear she does not always do CIM - and she trusted me to tap on her shoulder just as I exploded. Carla, in this respect is worthy of attention and respect. She will remember you!

Great value for money. A safe punt. But I warn you about those eyes. You will be lost, enchanted and captivated forever!

Shop Owner
    ]***CARLA***new sexy ,pretty elegant looking china doll ,around 165 cm , slim frame with sexy attractive shape , d cup , snow white smooth skin , a lovely gem that willing to please ,very open -minded and naughty . her service include BBBJ Kiss GFE ....
    REVIEWhttp://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...to-die-for-!!!