Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BBFS Offer.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The best fs at the shop is always when it just happens in the heat of the moment without any discussion. A few times I had it with planning, even with the price agreed at the previous meeting. Not very exciting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With my regulars they will just do it in the heat of the moment. It's worth finding a girl that is beautiful and finds you attractive. Build the trust and it happens organically. And it's usually free at no extra charge.
    Some girls have offered it first up at a cost of 3 to 4 pineapples. I stupidly accepted those offers, but now won't do bbfs at firs offer as the risks are too high. If its offered early on then they are doing it with others for money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    The best fs at the shop is always when it just happens in the heat of the moment without any discussion. A few times I had it with planning, even with the price agreed at the previous meeting. Not very exciting
    True spontaneity leads to a better experience.
    As BW may agree, once you have banged numerous pussy over the years, esp OS, sticking your dick into just one more hole doesn't do it for you anymore.
    Its the tease, expectation, passion and build up that does it for me now.
    Also as many say gotta way up the risks - if she does it for you then you know the rest.
    IMO there is no greater feeling for a man than being pulled inside by a woman.
    Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I found this been offered to me quite a few times on 2nd or 3rd visit to the same girl. I don’t take this offer and repeat that girl who offering it on first visit which happened twice recently - mostly around GC.
    I have never taken this offer no matter how exciting it sounds. One missed drop can destroy everything you have planned for yourself.
    Even if the girl says it’s only you, trust me you are not the only one... she may pass on so many things she might be carrying knowingly or unknowingly. There are lots of harmful infections which even patho labs can’t detect can come to your life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think Accepting BBBS by punter or Offering BBBS By ML depends on the age as well, older they get Wiser they became, however Chances are more when 1 Of them are young, Desperate (Ml xoulbe be desprate of $$, Puner could be desperate for FS) Hard to control the Heat inside the room when 2 naked bodies together, oiled & rubbing each other, Whenever I got BBBS was the least I was expecting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is chemistry and physics. If the chemistry was great, physics will happen protected or unprotected (especially when enough blood isn't pumping into brain because all blood was pumping into our dicks). It happened me very recently. We were both got very horny, girl was dripping wet. Initial arrangement was 50% play, 50% massage option 4. I always start with fun bit then massage. Ended up with a BBFS, she wanted it. There was no massage. She never asked for anymore $. Fun was mutual

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have had it offered 3 times in about 5 years of punting. I never take the offers as it is was too risky of catching something only penicillin will fix or worse. If a girl offers bareback I just won’t do it. To be fair I am old and ugly so I don’t have to worry about getting a lot of offers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1) never accept BBFS from anyone who does it for extra $$$- if she can do it with you, she has done it with thousands - this is russian roulette with 1 bullet in a chamber of 5 what you will get something serious or deadly;

2) those who accepts it or offer it as part of package - somewhat perhaps less chance but gee, plenty of raw dicks have been in there- more than the girl you pick up from night club or Tinda;

3) those who never allow in the shop but fuck you raw outside - lower risk - but still, fucking a ML who option 3 and up is just hi-hi risk risk...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought i was special when she offered it?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    it happened to me a few weeks ago at a very popular shop. Frankly I wasn’t thinking I’d have gone that far (first encounter, no discussion on what’s on menu) but things just got escalated quickly and suddenly when I was fingering her she opened up her legs and pushed her groin closer to my dick. I wasn’t thinking and just inserted it raw. Saw her twice more but I made sure the raincoat was on

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    it happened to me a few weeks ago at a very popular shop. Frankly I wasn’t thinking I’d have gone that far (first encounter, no discussion on what’s on menu) but things just got escalated quickly and suddenly when I was fingering her she opened up her legs and pushed her groin closer to my dick. I wasn’t thinking and just inserted it raw. Saw her twice more but I made sure the raincoat was on
    doesn't sound like something you should be doing mate, a popular shop and first encounter? hmm....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    yeah I know, that was careless .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happened a few times for me. One memorable one was a nice hot young Jap girl. We played from the start and I connected and gave her a DATY orgasm. Then I slid up kissing her body tits and DFK. She grabbed my cock and started rubbing it on her soaking wet pussy for a good few minutes while we kissed. Then she put it at the entrance and pulled me closer...it slid in. I paused and didn't move but it felt soooooo good. I was hugging her close cheek to cheek thinking fuck this feels great. Then she turned and whispered in my ear......$200 ok? Hahaha. I paused for a few seconds and said ok!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    Happened a few times for me. One memorable one was a nice hot young Jap girl. We played from the start and I connected and gave her a DATY orgasm. Then I slid up kissing her body tits and DFK. She grabbed my cock and started rubbing it on her soaking wet pussy for a good few minutes while we kissed. Then she put it at the entrance and pulled me closer...it slid in. I paused and didn't move but it felt soooooo good. I was hugging her close cheek to cheek thinking fuck this feels great. Then she turned and whispered in my ear......$200 ok? Hahaha. I paused for a few seconds and said ok!
    hahahaha, yeah you had me at $200, they know how to rule. power of the PUSS.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I never met a shop girl who openly offered this
    I can say the same thing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was offered it a couple of months ago. First time massage with her. Didn't go prepared for this. Ended up with some daty bbbj and cim all up for $80 extra. Sad to say she has headed back to Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tbh, I'm pretty alarmed at the number of people who say they've had BBFS, especially on the first visit.. considering one of the forum members openly confirmed being Hep+ a few months ago. All I can say is, recommend doing regular checks so you don't bring that home.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    looks like this happens a lot more often than i thought - it's really a worry

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    can't say I've never been offered, when a girl pulls your little brother towards her pussy while DFK you, that's usually a warning sign for me...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I've had one try that years ago but never anything recent. I always carry protection these days anyway so I don't fall into that category. I mean yeah it's exciting but got to think about yourself and also the community.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast