Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you were a multimillionaire, would u still visit AUS99

Senior Member(無間使者)

If you were a multimillionaire, would u still visit AUS99

If you became a multimillionaire this week from lottery or inheritance or starring in Oceans 13, would you still visit AUS99 ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    If you became a multimillionaire this week from lottery or inheritance or starring in Oceans 13, would you still visit AUS99 ?
    Yes. I might have more money but I still enjoy good value for my spending

Depends on the "multi" part... If 100s then

more likely have rotating sugar babies in various exotic cities!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Multi millionaire but not will known so I can go to any shop I want. Being famous life is fuck every day you have to be careful not to end up in the news and people see you going to shop.
    Rich yes famous no.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Of course you would still check out this Forum.
    Money is not much use without knowledge.
    You would still want to know where girls who gave excellent service are, or a new girl is, or a particular nationality, size, skill, service etc.
    Going to an elite exclusive etc agency and paying top dollar is no guarantee of top service.
    You will often get better service at a $150 to $300 shop than at expensive agencies.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If from a lottery win then yes, old habits die hard
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Nah, I would employ someone to filter out all the bullshit and just give me the good stuff.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My dick would fall off as I would be visiting every shop in the cbd that I haven’t had the chance or money to, haven’t been punting since last year & doesn’t look like I will for a long time unless I got some money to burn

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Nah, I would employ someone to filter out all the bullshit and just give me the good stuff.
    Gotta say, I'm with you on this one.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I would think rich men are more busy

Perhaps Don’t have time for shit punts?

They probably stick with private’s at hotels rather than brothels

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Kerry Packer was a well known punter, in both meanings of the word.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Kerry Packer was a well known punter, in both meanings of the word.
    Charlie Sheen was a well known punter too. He sure did spend large sums of money on WLs. Where is he now?

If you become a millionaire after a huge Lotto win and you're a regular punter, I'm sure you won't stop there. It might mean more visits and having doubles or threesomes and requesting girls to be delivered to your home rather than visiting the shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    with Sydney real estate soared in the 2000s, many 40-50+ year old men who own 1-2+ houses now are all multimillionaire now, is this not correct? they bought their properties when they were in their 20s, 30s and now those properties has boomed in price and they become multimillionaire.

I believe many members in this forum are those people. If you are, tell us how your life is, how do you spend you "millions"?

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    I think it is more a matter of enjoying life and doing things that you like, rather than spending your millions. I enjoy punting and make sure that I don't overspent. If I had millions, I would have made a few more visits, but not a lot more - after all, there are other enjoyable things in life as well. :-)
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    with Sydney real estate soared in the 2000s, many 40-50+ year old men who own 1-2+ houses now are all multimillionaire now, is this not correct? they bought their properties when they were in their 20s, 30s and now those properties has boomed in price and they become multimillionaire.

I believe many members in this forum are those people. If you are, tell us how your life is, how do you spend you "millions"?
    Hmmm, not all beer and skittles. Whilst you may be asset rich, cash flow at times, actually a lot of the time, can be a real struggle. Of course you can dip into your equity to alleviate that but you are putting yourself behind, sometimes years behind. I still look forward to work bonuses, tax returns and wins on the other punt to supplement my cash flow.
    when your flow stays submerged in the fountain of youth

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post

True, your family home may worth a million but unless you down size, sold the old house and use only half or 3/4 of that money to buy a cheaper say 2 br apartment , your million dollar mansion is just an invisible and untouchable set of numbers in your head. Then again, once you sold and buy, you still won’t have a million in cash to spend anyway ?

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Multi millionaire but not will known so I can go to any shop I want. Being famous life is fuck every day you have to be careful not to end up in the news and people see you going to shop.
    Rich yes famous no.
    Yeap, think Hugh Grant , Liz Hurley and Divine Brown !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    True, your family home may worth a million but unless you down size, sold the old house and use only half or 3/4 of that money to buy a cheaper say 2 br apartment , your million dollar mansion is just an invisible and untouchable set of numbers in your head. Then again, once you sold and buy, you still won’t have a million in cash to spend anyway ?
    So many 40-50+ yo aussie now are paper-rich, till they sell their properties and go abroad perhaps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm a millionaire... with debt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I would fuck the most beautiful girl in Sydney daily for almost a year in a series of 90 min to 2 hour sessions, usually cum twice each session and walk/stagger out completely fucked... and do it all again the next day... meanwhile, getting messages from jealous fuckers on how much she hates me....

..... hang on.. been there, done that !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast