Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you were a multimillionaire, would u still visit AUS99

Banned
    If I was a multimillionaire, would I still visit Aus99?

Yep. I'm not here to save money, I'm here for the advice and camaraderie from like minded brothers. I would only stop coming here if for some reason my lifestyle was to change. About the only thing different is I might shout the odd member a session somewhere.

That would be after I established a homeless shelter because I'd like to give something back to society - THEN I'd go punt my balls till they were dry and purple.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Charlie Sheen was a well known punter too. He sure did spend large sums of money on WLs. Where is he now?
    Still living in Mulholland Drive between Jack Nicholson and Madonna. He's not destitute.

He probably makes more money off DVD sales of Two and a Half Men in a week what I make in a year. Bloody legend he is!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    If I was a multimillionaire, would I still visit Aus99?

Yep. I'm not here to save money, I'm here for the advice and camaraderie from like minded brothers. I would only stop coming here if for some reason my lifestyle was to change. About the only thing different is I might shout the odd member a session somewhere.

That would be after I established a homeless shelter because I'd like to give something back to society - THEN I'd go punt my balls till they were dry and purple.
    You are a dead set good cunt sir. I would establish a dog shelter and rehome all them doggies...

Because dogs are better because us humans are fucked

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    with Sydney real estate soared in the 2000s, many 40-50+ year old men who own 1-2+ houses now are all multimillionaire now, is this not correct? they bought their properties when they were in their 20s, 30s and now those properties has boomed in price and they become multimillionaire.

I believe many members in this forum are those people. If you are, tell us how your life is, how do you spend you "millions"?
    Multi millionaire on paper only. Large debt to the banks. Hoping for capital growth on the investments properties. You still have to have your day job to support it. A lot of people buy off the plan are in big trouble now that the apartments price are down like 10 to 20% from the purchase price. I was lucky to have bought lnvestment house 5 year ago and sold it last year. True if you have bought your house 20 years ago in a good suburb it worth a million or two but is still in asset not in cash. So you need to invest in other assets like shares and superannuation. Create a business like wilson then grown the business to be a multi millionaire. In any investments or business alway a risk involved that is want I have learned. Sometimes you make money other time you lost money but you learn.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As for the girls working at ginza empire some can be a millionaire or two in their own country if they work hard for 1 to 2 years.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Scarlet blue all the way

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I am and I still do
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I am and I still do
    Why not meet a few good Privates for 90 minutes regularly, or top shelf like Ginza or 5Star, if you have the money.
    Whats the advantage of doing budget, when you dont need to budget ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Why not do good Private for 90 minutes regularly, or top shelf like Ginza or 5Star, if you have the money.
    Whats the advantage of doing budget, when you dont need to budget ?
    Value for money. You know some of the Ginza empire girls he have train them in $150 shop in the west. That how the rich used their money.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The rich who had worked hard to earn their money would understand value of money and would still spend it wisely. I'm sure they'd come back to this forum still.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    shh !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    You are a dead set good cunt sir. I would establish a dog shelter and rehome all them doggies...

Because dogs are better because us humans are fucked
    Thank you sir.

And agreed. People can be judgemental, self absorbed arse hats. Dogs are loyal and forgiving. Dogs don't vote for morons, dogs don't screw up the world and try to kill each other because they're a different breed. I rate dogs. I rate most animals but dogs are wise little buggers.

Had to have my old mate (17) put down a couple of months ago. Shittest. Day. Ever.

Lets set up your dog shelter next to my homeless shelter and give 2 groups in need something to love. Shit mate, we should be in government, we've got solutions!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    A wise man once said........

The quality of the punt does not rise the more you spend on the girl. The best punts are when you have good connection and the girl gives her body and mind over to you to enjoy and she enjoys it with you. Money is not a factor.

In fact the more you pay, the more Vanilla the punt.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)

The quality of the punt does not rise the more you spend on the girl.
    Pearls of wisdom. There must be an economic graph that exists, illustrating this relationship between price paid, chemistry, and quality of service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

The quality of the punt does not rise the more you spend on the girl. The best punts are when you have good connection and the girl gives her body and mind over to you to enjoy and she enjoys it with you. Money is not a factor.

Coming from a wise punter.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, need to get my intel from somewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would.. being millionaire means you have lots of money but money doesn’t buy time.

Can’t waste time on dud punts!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have realised the the quality of the punt has nothing to do with money!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I am a multimillionaire (via liquid investments, not houses) and agree with Brothelcreeper above.

Other reasons I visit here:

• Rosters (#1 reason)
    • Entertainment (gossip + banta)
    • To say to receptionists "I saw on Aus99" so they send through a line up of quality ladies
    • To identify parlours actively trying to get customers

Why not a private? Because that requires booking. And so often it's spare-of-the-moment fun. And I don't want to use a phone. Sure I have a burner phone but am paranoid it will come back to bite me if found (and it takes too long to factory reset each time). Divorce is extremely risky if you're a multimillionaire. It isn't worth chancing it simply for a potentially better experience. Now if I could book over instant messaging via this site, that'd be a different story. But I haven't tried when I can just anonymously and spontaneously front up at dozens of locations and be satisfied.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Leo Dicaprio and the other big stars hire part of a club, and their staff invite the sexy women in beyond the roped off section.
    Always wondered how they keep their conquests from talking to the media afterwards

Paris Hilton sleeps with one Australian and he tells it to the world

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast