Thread: Chinese rip off again- 166 Scarborough St

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Chinese rip off again- 166 Scarborough St

Went back to 166 Scarborough St Southport where before had a good experience.
    Met by early 30's Hong Kong ( she said) ML who was all smiles and enthusiasm. Firstly tried to tell me it was $50 for half hour but then used the excuse of language misunderstanding and after I said $60 for an hour she took the money.
    Was a quick 10 min massage at best and then asked the questions. She said hand job and nude b2b for $150. I said no way, $100. She said just top off - WTF - should have walked. She said $120 for full nude.. I should have walked but little head gave in.
    What followed was laughable b2b - and trying to get me off as soon as possible. I got the shits - got up asked for $ back and walked out to reception. Two other girls were there I asked for manager. No manager around. I asked both girls to get some of my money back - I suppose I had been there maybe a half hour if that. The Hong Kong girl gave me 2 five dollar notes back to me - WTF.
    I left very very unhappy feeling like I had been majorly ripped off by Hong Kong girl.
    Went there before saw Eva and left very happy and treated well.
    Chinese girls are a plague to the mongering scene.
    and once again that's 166 Scarborough St Southport - green building - Sensual massage.
    Yes I'm pissed and yes I should have walked earlier.
    4Fl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Went back to 166 Scarborough St Southport where before had a good experience.
    Met by early 30's Hong Kong ( she said) ML who was all smiles and enthusiasm. Firstly tried to tell me it was $50 for half hour but then used the excuse of language misunderstanding and after I said $60 for an hour she took the money.
    Was a quick 10 min massage at best and then asked the questions. She said hand job and nude b2b for $150. I said no way, $100. She said just top off - WTF - should have walked. She said $120 for full nude.. I should have walked but little head gave in.
    What followed was laughable b2b - and trying to get me off as soon as possible. I got the shits - got up asked for $ back and walked out to reception. Two other girls were there I asked for manager. No manager around. I asked both girls to get some of my money back - I suppose I had been there maybe a half hour if that. The Hong Kong girl gave me 2 five dollar notes back to me - WTF.
    I left very very unhappy feeling like I had been majorly ripped off by Hong Kong girl.
    Went there before saw Eva and left very happy and treated well.
    Chinese girls are a plague to the mongering scene.
    and once again that's 166 Scarborough St Southport - green building - Sensual massage.
    Yes I'm pissed and yes I should have walked earlier.
    4Fl
    Use my MO - Where you from? "China" Bye.
    and while I'm here why the f did Scott Morrison let 3 Chinese Warships dock in Sydney. NFI.
    Puff Puff Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hehe feel for you, I've been in your shoes before. Sometimes the little head speaks louder than the big one, and it's happenined to me a few times over the years.

Just my personal experience, but I didn't find one racial profile more mercenary than another. The very first time it happened was a Thai, then Taiwanese, then a girl from China, the last was a Japanese which I regretfully splurged a number of yellow bills for ... maybe you can call it Option 4? But in anycase, I've met a lot of money grabbers over the years of all types - it's not an uncommon trait

Maybe I'm just a pushover from time to time. Need to learn to get better.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    1. why would you allow only 10mins of massage when you paid for an hour?
    2. why would you discuss extra options at these ridiculous prices at Gold Coast?

there is a problem with greedy MLs, but they won't survive for long, only if you make them your problem, then they will stay and haunt the rest of us

Banned
    Did you wipe your ass on the towels on the way out?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am a big guy and pretty fit No way the 3 girls could have stopped me causing some "accidental" damage to the shop but my sensible side said forget it.
    I just hope the boss of the shop reads this and fires the Hong Kong girl who with all the competition around will just bring bad karma to the shop.
    The interesting thing is I went up the road to a Thai place beside Harcourts Real Estate got a real good experience from J***** and gave her a tip because we did DFK and DATY for a reasonable amount.

I am thinking that in the future I lay down $30 and show them I have lots more and say convince me to stay and spend more.
    I know it will not happen but we need to get to the model like overseas where you pay at the end.
    4Fl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post

I am thinking that in the future I lay down $30 and show them I have lots more and say convince me to stay and spend more.
    I know it will not happen but we need to get to the model like overseas where you pay at the end.
    4Fl
    Several years ago this did used to be the norm. Pay massage fee up front (sometimes this wasn't even asked for until the end), then pay for extra's at completion of the session. Unfortunately, a few dickheads that decided to do a runner on tips have made more and more girls ask for tip up front. There are of course, still exceptions where they will wait till end to get paid.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I know a lot of girls who have experienced escaping customers but still maintain taking the tips at the end of the session only

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm ok paying up front for extras so that extras can start from the start

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s some awful shops around atm.
    This joint reminds me of a sweat shop.......it would have to rank in the all time bottom 3?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

lousy massage place

The massage was so bad after the 40 I walked...one can only imagine how bas the rest would have been.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Use my MO - Where you from? "China" Bye.
    and while I'm here why the f did Scott Morrison let 3 Chinese Warships dock in Sydney. NFI.
    Puff Puff Prof
    Its good for the business or not??

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...521d6bee1c90c9

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boqin View Post
    we take your baby milk. we not take your woman. why Chinese do this? 咍咍咍
    This clown reminds me of Wang few years back, all I have to say to him is 他妈的阻碍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try the one behind the pub on Scarborough St next time. Had a good result there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting. I hadn't been to this shop for over a year but dropped in last week. I saw a Japanese girl. Great service. Massage was average but she was really friendly, and the finish was great. $30 / 30 min massage. $50 topless and sensual finish. Went back yesterday to see her again. Clearly shows it is very hit and miss even within the same establishment.