Crystal at 533 - great session

Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 6/6/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, quite tall, slim figure, natural D-cups, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, rimming, 69, FIV, pussy-slide, cow-girl, doggie, FIA, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - an extremely energetic and passionate session

My experience/comments : Spoke to Angie yesterday and booked Crystal. Angie was having the morning off but she said that Peter would look after me, and he did.

Turned up and was shown straight into Room 1 and Peter said Crystal had just arrived and would be with me shortly.

I showered and Crystal entered while I was drying myself.

She has a pretty face and is tallish and was wearing a short, stringy black dress over a bra and knickers and she had knee-high black boots. She was immediately very saucy and playful (her English is pretty good).

We kissed and I sat on the edge of the bed and Crystal bent over to lick my nipples and soon went down to suck me.

I helped her to remove her dress and I lay on the bed and we had some DFKing and then I removed her bra and knickers.

She has a slim figure with natural D-cups, a tattoo on her stomach and a closely trimmed bush.

Crystal sucked me a bit more. It was a very good BBBJ with no hint of teeth, lovely eye-contact and good hand-work. She also managed to go pretty deep.

She got up and went to the sink and got a mouthful of hot water and sucked me some more – very good. (She did this several times.)

Crystal also licked my balls and perineum and then pushed my legs in the air and started rimming me. She then got another mouthful of hot water and rimmed me some more.

I asked for some 69 and she moved round.

She responded immediately and was wriggling around and grinding herself down on my tongue and moaning loudly.

She then moved away – it sounded like she’d enjoyed I but I’m not sure whether she came.

Crystal knelt beside me and I rubbed her clit and then inserted a finger for some finger-fucking.

After a bit she moved round and continued sucking me while straddling my legs and rubbing her pussy against my shin.

We kissed some more and Crystal gave me a very dangerous pussy-slide so I asked her to get a condom. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

We started with some cowgirl, sometimes Asian-style – it was an incredibly passionate and sexy ride.

She either had me fully inside her and ground her clit down on me or she had me only partly in and held my shaft and directed it onto her g-spot.

And we kissed a lot during the slower moments and she also sucked on my finger.

This went on for ages and a couple of times I had to stop her from moving for a pause because I was too close to cumming – it was that good.

I asked for some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed but Crystal asked me to move to the side of the bed, saying she wanted to watch the action in the mirror that has recently been installed to the side of the bed.

We started with some standing doggie and then she knelt on the bed.

She was really loud and I stood still while she rocked back and forth on my cock. I also had my thumb jammed all the way up her arsehole for a while.

I got her to lie down for some mish and we had some more kissing.

At times Crystal had her legs held high and wide and other times she had her left leg over my right shoulder.

We were starting to run out of time and I was exhausted (it had been such a full-on, energetic session) so I said “You suck, I cum” and lay down.

Crystal removed the condom and blew me until I squirted in her mouth. She continued sucking me until I had to get her to stop and she went to the sink for a spit.

She joined me on the bed and offered a massage but I asked her to sit next to me for a quick chat.

She said she was from Wuhan and had been in Australia for about a year. She currently works at 533 Thursdays and Fridays and also works at a MP in Campsie.

We were over time so I said we had to shower. She offered to wash me but I declined to make it quicker.

We dressed and after a final hug and a kiss I departed, feeling absolutely knackered.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which MP in campsie?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo_luvo View Post
    Which MP in campsie?
    I don't know the MPs in the Campsie area so I didn't bother asking. But she said it was HJs only, which I understand is unusual for the Campsie parlours, or perhaps that's just her preference.

Crystal on roster today 15/7

Crystal on roster today 11/6