Thread: 2nd time for the 3rd day in new shop! With C Pink - very GFE!

Senior Member(無間使者)

2nd time for the 3rd day in new shop! With C Pink - very GFE!

I was hoping to see my favourite girl Mia in Ginza since last Friday but she wasn't in roster for a week, so I put my focus on 278 (even its not 278 anymore, is 479). I was thinking to see the lineup for my 3rd time in my life when I saw the massive roster list, but after some serious thinking, I should make a booking for my 2nd favourite - Tiffany (1st time in old shop didn't pick her & 2nd time in new shop she saw me and talked to me but she wasn't in the lineup). Then I sent a message and try to book her and 278 told me she doesn't work tomorrow (I swear I saw her in the roster! Maybe I am just thinking of her too much lol). Eventually at the end I just decided to go to see the lineup.

Went there just before it starts to get busy but there was someone already waiting in the super big waiting room who was going to see the lineup as well. This time the room is full of lights and effects which was better than the 1st day I came. Didn't wait long this time and girls are ready to show themselves with that "non-transparent glass". Before the glass to be transparent, I felt there will be many girls as first 2 girls on the left side already standing at the doorway but not behind the glass so I believed there will be many girls, and yes, there were like 10 girls to choose from. 1st girl on the left we already gave each other a good eye contact and we smiled to each other (which is Pink), so I was thinking to pick her but still there maybe someone I would even like to go with as well. 2nd girl on the left who just stand beside her was Apple, pretty cute really and white skin, so she became my first pick. However, the 1st guy who came first picked her (like damn..i was about to pick her man..) but still I've got the one beside her which is Pink who I think she is pretty cute and have a very good smile and nice body.

Thank god that the guy was at front though, he was assigned to room 3 which I was on that room the first day (shower area for room 3 was small and water was running very low). I was at room 20 and so I realised there are 4 floors with a total of 27 rooms. I went in the room first and Pink came in after. She told me that she thought I was Japanese but no, I speak her language. I am glad that shower area is slightly bigger than the one before and the water runs great! So finally here's my review...

Body & Look
    - Quite cute looking, quite different looking than the pics in website but I feel she's much cuter and looks much nicer in real life.
    - Brown short hair not like the ones in pics shown now
    - Slim & curvy
    - Tight & Firm body
    - Tanned skin
    - Firm B cup boobs, feels very nice feeling it

1st Round
    Had a few positions and finished off with cowgirl, feels very great looking at the mirror in doggy position which turns me on.

Resting
    Had some good chats after 1st round and she told me that not much people book her because of the pics, the pics wasn't so great looking. I do agree the pictures didn't turn me on until I see her in real life. And she told me she paid $400 for just taking those professional pics but not really good looking for the outcome. I told him that selfie are actually better and more realistic actually.

2nd Round
    She started off with 2nd round and had a few positions, but finished off with some sensational handjob.

So 2 big loads in an hour.

Pros
    - Friendly
    - Cute face (better than the pics)
    - Nice tight body with firm boobs
    - Very GFE
    - Does DFK
    - Very willing to please
    - Keen to fuck
    - Pretty good BJ
    - Excellent HJ
    - No routine, not mechanical
    - Gentle, no rush

Cons
    (I couldn't think of any!)

Missed out Apple this time, I might book her next time!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excited to try pink out.

Nice review brother. 👌