Thread: Mina! Awesome sex, freaking professional massage and one of the best kissers ever!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Mina! Awesome sex, freaking professional massage and one of the best kissers ever!

Had some time and was around are so I popped into 42 Gladesville. Initially wanted to book Mari but she went home early so I was recommended Mina instead.

Rocked up, paid for an hour and in comes Mina! First impressions is she's quite tiny and petite. Definitely more tanned that what's in the photo but she's super cute with a really nice body. Cute yet shapely B cup breasts, small waist, nice legs and just looks like a real demure, cute spinner. She's from Guangzhou which means she's got this nice sweet canto accent and all in all I was really smitten with her look. As soon as she entered she softly welcomed me and started to help me out of my clothes. She was really super polite and considerate. It was something I'd expect from a Japanese girl but hey I ain't complaining!

We listerined, showered etc (she even helped towel me dry!). Not alot of touching or kissing at this point so I thought she might be quite shy. Boy did I sure bite my tongue.

As soon as we got onto the bed she hopped on me and started to DFK the hell out of me. The DFK was really really intense. Like we were both sticking our tongues into each other's mouths, twirling them around in the middle, swapping saliva and just literally eating each other's mouths off. I got super hard after this as I'm huge on DFK.

She then started to cat bath which was good and then came the blow job. It was really sensual and I could really tell she knew what she was doing. She alternated techniques from licking my shaft, to my balls, to licking the tip (which felt amazing), to taking it into her mouth. Spun around for some 69 and her pussy tasted nice. She's not lasered but her pussy is definitely trimmed. Afterwards, some more bbbj and I told her I wanted to fuck now! She actually asked whether she could blow me for a bit more, so I obliged (hahaha not that it was a hard decision).

Onto cowgirl and she was bobbing up and down while we DFKed and then licking my nipple. Switched to mish and we stayed there for a good 10 minutes just pumping and intensely kissing away. Finally I switched to doggy and came into the dom. Needless to say I was exhausted.

She gave me a nice professional massage which was a surprise. Said I had knots in my back and she was working hard to shift it out. Said her family was in chinese medicine and she knows alot about the human body etc. She then gave me an amazing painful but good foot massage (this is the second time I met a girl who gave amazing foot massages, koto being the other). Said I've got poison in my foot which was causing bad stomach aches. At this point I was enjoying the massage so much, that I didn't bother asking for a round 2. Was pretty exhausted after work anyways so it was a great switch.

Buzzer rang and it was into the shower where she washed me off, toweled me dry and helped put on my clothes. All in all Mina was super polite, super cute, innocent but really freaky in bed when it comes to passionate love making!

Thanks for the review Meng!!

Always good seeing you!!

Mina is here tonight!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    So enjoying reading your reviews. Thanks brother Meng for sharing

Mina is here today !
    The Nightshade Establishment