Thread: Lucy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lucy

Had a good run with Ara at royal last night. Went to see her again but she was busy. Got in the car and looked at who was available in the area. Saw lots of positive reviews about Lucy. Photos looked great. Never been to 7 Cowper before.

First and last. Dingy place, very run down. Advertising month special of 140 an hour. Give the receptionist 150 tells me to go inside. Only ten bucks but the principle. I wait for Lucy to appear. Pretty face, huge naturals two ticks. I jump in the shower and as she preps the room I see the typical Asian trait of no ass if they have tits. It's pretty rare to get both. Emma at sweet 7 (formerly from 45 george) is the exception besides one sweet young girl from lipstick19.

As she disrobes I am getting feelings of buyer's remorse. Skinny little legs coming from a square body with no ass and a floppy belly. Great tits and pretty face. Felt like walking or asking for another girl. But I kept thinking she is meant to give good service so give her a go. She belongs at Yoko's with her looks. But they actually try very hard.

She is supposed to give great head and bbbj. She inspects my cock and says condom suck. I feel like some diseased leper. I understand that you don't always click with a girl and that everyone has different tastes. She was polite and friendly but must have shares in Kleenex coz fuck me she was reaching for tissues every 5 seconds. This continued whilst we were having sex. I was giving up and she went for a tit fuck. Covered herself in tissues. Held her own tits with them. At this rate I think the poor woman was delusional if she thought I was going to spray her with a massive load. I jerked myself off on top of her whilst I reach back to rub her clit. I dribble out a pity load and take a shower.

She offered a massage and thought well this has to be an improvement. To be honest besides the obvious rush job the massage was enjoyable. She tells me we are done and I shower again. I looked at the clock an I am sure I have more time. On the way out two guys come in. I try hard to keep quiet and tell them not to bother. Once outside I look at my phone, 57 minutes since I had called. So I called, drive down there paid and waited for the girl and still hadn't been the hour I paid for.

I saw on their site the have a number to contact to get discounts for reviews. Plenty of after reports from this forum. Now I know it's called punting for a reason. And the old saying your mileage may vary. But this was like getting V8 milage out of a gutless 3 cylinder. Lucy even had the audacity to say I was number 1 as I left. I also reviewed the photos and they removed the tattoo from her left breast.

So those that have sold out their fellow punters for a discount shame on you. If you had a good time with her I congratulate you. I've been pretty lucky with most punts but this is both aggravating and disappointing. You aren't supposed to leave a brothel feeling rejected and unsatisfied.

I should have just waited around for Ara.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I have had some fantastic punts with Lucy. She is a friendly service orientated girl.......but that was a long time ago and she has een at 7 everyday for ages so perhaps she is a bit jaded now.

Go and try Jenny there. She is young and good. Or Mina or Vicky or Kitty. See my reviews on them. No discounts LOL.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BC I have seen a fair few of the same Gil's you have. Most of them were similar experiences. Not all. Will probably stick to royal or lipstick19 as my luck had been better there. Only one starfish at lipstick19 who was hot as fuck but made think I was fucking a warm corpse. Couple of duds at royal over the years. I never understood the fascination with Cassie. Must have been that she was white for Asian dollars. The other just laid there and made me feel like I had a pin dick as I couldn't feel anything whilst thrusting.

To be fair to Lucy I did feel her trying to squeeze her pussy but she was definitely trying to get me out of there. Shaving 20 minutes of an hour session is inexcusable to me.

Surely with how often you are visiting these places you must have some sort of frequent flyer points or something.

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    I have been to 7 Cowper just because of low rate but my mind turned me away by the external look of this shop. I don’t feel safe. Hope the management can work out something. MHO

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's not really a low rate. The other Granville/ Clyde shops are similar same with Rydalmere. 45 has marketed itself as the premium shop. Haven't been there for a while but they used to have some stunners (who weren't just starfish).

The inside doesn't look better than the outside. Maggie's is nicer on the inside than the outside. But they close relatively early.