Thread: Ember – Very bubbly girl with good GFE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ember – Very bubbly girl with good GFE

Name: Ember
    Establishment: Paddington 244
    Date of Visit: 7/06/2019
    Nationality: Chinese
    Value for Money: Yes for me

I have been busy and out of action for a while. Last Friday I had a bit of time up my sleeve, so I called the shop and asked Angela to see if there are any girls available.

Angela said I should give Ember a try so I said to her I would be there at around 9pm.

Once I arrived the shop, Angela greeted me with a big hug since we had not seen each other for quite a while. She said Ember is waiting for me, and after I paid the fee, Angela asked Ember to take me to room 2.

Ember has a pretty face and nice body. She took me upstairs and we started with some friendly chat. We then both undressed and we had a nice shower together.

Once we cleaned ourselves, Ember prepared the mattress and asked me to laid on my stomach. She then started rubbing her lovely body bit and bit, the feeling is just awesome. After a good 5 minutes she asked me to turn around. Ember is actually quite talkative, during the rubbing session we talked about lots of stuff.

Once we are done on the mattress, we had a quick shower and Ember led me to the bed, she then started to give me a full on cat bath for a good 10 – 15 minutes, she slowly turned her attention to my little brother. I think I am just lazy or tired on that night, or maybe just Ember’s BBBJ skill is so good I don’t even want to have a fuck. Therefore I have asked Ember to continue sucking me until I cum into her mouth.

Once it’s all finished Ember gave me a good massage. To my surprise she is very good at massaging, which is another bonus for this visit.

Once we went downstairs I had a chat with Angela as usual. Which we were chatting I saw a beautiful Japanese girl who had just finished her session. I was told by Angela that her name is Airi……which she is now on my hit list 😊

thanks billy for the review
    shane

Ember here on this wet Sunday

Nice after report ! Yes I'm the same sometimes. If bbbj is that good, I just CIM. Sex is always good but personally I just love bbbj and CIM ! Ember looks like very beautiful Chinese girl.

ng it is each to their own
    shane

play with fire on this wet day

play with fire on this wet day