Sonia @ Bondi Ladies - a dud punt

Person's Name : Sonia

Establishment : Bondi Ladies, 2/6A Gray Street, Bondi Junction

Date of Visit : 4 July 19

Rates : $150/30mins

Size/shape : A cup, slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : CBJ

I don't punt often, and post even less, but I had to share this experience.

There haven't been any reviews for this shop for about a year, and after my recent visit there I'm not surprised. The shop offers both erotic massage and full service, with prices listed for extras for both, I was looking for basic FS and what I got was about as basic as one could get.

After being let in and being asked what I wanted, the mamasan asked immediately for for payment. This should have been my warning to walk out, but I stayed and asked to see the ladies available first. After quite a few minutes waiting, two ladies introduced themselves, neither of whom were on the shop's website. I chose Sonia, a petite Thai girl wearing sexy underwear.

The Mamasan then took me to a room and told me to shower, which I did (on my own), and a few minutes later Sonia came in. It soon became obvious that her underwear was the only thing sexy about her. When I touched her upper arm she flinched and said "cold hands" and there was no attempt at any show of friendliness or interest in me. I know that as a middle aged white guy with a dad bod I am probably unattractive to young Asian women, but part of what I'm paying for is the pretense that they are enjoying my company.

I thought maybe she'd warm up during the session, and suggested we start with a BJ which was OK but fairly mechanical. We then went to cowgirl and this was good until she started making sounds that were either fake moans of pleasure or soft cries of pain. We changed to mish and when I tried to pick up the pace she started saying "ow", so we changed again to doggie but by this time I was no longer in the mood. She offered a HJ, but for reasons that weren't entirely her fault I was unable to cum.

She asked me to shower again, and I assumed that was the end of the session, but after I showered I asked if there was time for a massage (which is included in the FS price) and she said yes. After the lacklustre sex her massage was quite good, and afterward we had a quick chat about her studies where she finally showed some emotion. I left with the distinct feeling that she simply shouldn't be working in a FS shop as she doesn't enjoy the work, and is unwilling or unable to even pretend that she does. Next time I have $150 burning a hole in my wallet I'll certainly be spending it somewhere else!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for sharing. It's no fun when this happens!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for TOFTT bro whitey!

Sent from my SM-N910K using Tapatalk
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!