Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Perfect Korean Wl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for info brothers will definitely check her out this week

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Yes she does all that but she smokes
    Which Korean doesn't smoke? I think the % = 90%
    They are the worst out of all Asians nationality but aslo the most prettiest lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep they need to smoke this job is very stressful lol Thai girls I find don’t generally smoke

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Targayayuka View Post
    Who was Chloe as at 5*?

Blue at 5* was my perfect Korean WL. I remember leaving from my first sesh with her stunned - like wtf did i just experience?!
    Blue and Cola at 5* were my all time best K girl. Haven't found any K matches their service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alig987 View Post
    Blue and Cola at 5* were my all time best K girl. Haven't found any K matches their service.
    I saw Cola during her 1 week back after she left permanently. Her fun bags were great and the biggest naturals I've played with, but the sesh was a bit *meh* for me, not as good as Blue, K Jenny, Joy (Barbie at Ginza) and Coco.

Lina/Rina @ 42 & 5 Marrackville holds a special place, as well as, Erica.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven’t had any barnstorming sessions with Korean WLs. Had a few good ones but no great ones. I have either found they are princesses, most have rock hard fake tits and they complain when after booking them for an hour I am still fucking them...... And they stink of smoke, yes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lucky enough to see Hayley on her first day. She was so popular that she was already bit tired by the time I saw her a few hours after she started. Dream body, tall, long legs and magnificently shaped tits. Big with lovely amount of sag to show that they weren't fake. Not even any make up on. I cannot stand plastic surgery so she was all natural everywhere. Freshly shaved but not lasered pussy. I wished was would just trim and not laser I want to fuck a real woman not a prepubescent girl. Long slurpy blowjob with lots of hand play, eye contact and she went all the way down on me ( sorry for the bigger guys I doubt she'll take you). Very obliging, very fresh she must've fucked at least a fews guys before starting this job but no routine and attitude. Reminds me of J Hitomi in her body shape but not as horny. I miss Hitomi. And J Lina. And J Helen. They got wet as hell and were sooo horny..alas all gone.
    I haven't seen her back on the roster again but she said she'll be here to work for a year so I hope she's not a one hit wonder. There was once a Korean lady at no5 Marrickville who only lasted 2 weeks but was wonderful just like Hayley, bit older but tall and obliging. She used to suck my cock after I had pumped her wet pussy.

Other Korean ladies were Milan from 5Star who moved to KoreanAngels but is no longer on their roster. Totally natural. Supermodel tall and leggy with lovely hairy wet pussy.

If Chloe is Ellie from 5 star than I've been with her once. Lovely girl, great attitude. Good body maybe I'll give her another try.

I will try Bomi tonight if I get a chance. Hopefully she's all natural.

Banned
    Aah Bomi....,you lucky guy

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A third nipple would be pretty special.
    I keep seeing statistics saying around 3% of women have an extra nipple but I have never seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I keep seeing statistics saying around 3% of women have an extra nipple but I have never seen one.
    Wouldn't that be something if GE was able to get one in first before any other shop could? Lol~~ I can almost imagine. Left handon on the left, right hand on the right, and my mouth licking the third tit right in the middle~~

Sent from my DRA-L01 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Go to Total Recall, there’s a pretty girl with 3 nice tits !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Clare from KyotoGirl this morning. 173cm tall, long legs, nice ass, girl next door face. Nice tit and ass rub in the shower, nice gentle blowjob, sweated bit when fucked hard. She's going to be gone for good in a few weeks. I'm going to make the most of it.
    Bomi I heard had plastic surgery...sorry gonna give her a miss.

Banned
    Ivy is a girl who was briefly at Kyoto
    Looked gorgeous
    Hasn’t been on roster for some time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a good session with K Chanel at 278 the other day. Nice sexy body and full GFE.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Summer at Kyoto is the perfect Korean for me.

Been seeing her for 2 years now still can't get enough of her.
    Her aas is just amazing with a hottttt cuvry body nd the sex is out of this world is that good. Every time I said to myself...woods is time to move on to new girl !

She delivered diamond serivces at the highest level .

Woods -10/10 over all the whole package

She don't smoke too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_Z5 View Post
    @2019' perfect Koreans so far

Ari (Korean Angel)
    Joy (Korean Angel)
    Arian (Sesesyd)
    Missy (Stiletto)
    Barbie (No.5)

Ari for best looks and Arian for best sex.

Ari is like Seolhyun pretty, and Arian crazy sex.
    I like Korean for most of the reasons that have been stated above

But I had not heard of Korean Angels until now! Where have I been. Do they have a nice, clean incall location? Any hints on location and parking please.

thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I give Woods a hard time over his Summer obsession but I have to agree she’s a great girl. Unusual build for a Korean girl in that she’s voluptuous and has wicked curves in all the right places. Couple that with a smoking hot service and that’s Summer. Definitely worth a visit. I’ll write a review when I have a moment.

I worry with some of the petite 155cm Asian girls that I am going to break them in half unless I am really gentle! I don’t feel that with Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Summer at Kyoto is the perfect Korean for me.

Been seeing her for 2 years now still can't get enough of her.
    Her aas is just amazing with a hottttt cuvry body nd the sex is out of this world is that good. Every time I said to myself...woods is time to move on to new girl !

She delivered diamond serivces at the highest level .

Woods -10/10 over all the whole package

She don't smoke too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Summer is good. I saw her as Romi when she worked for a day at 278 2 weeks ago. She is small, but voluptuous. and she really gets into it. Also helps that her English is good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Need to try some out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Perfect and Korean WL cannot be in the same sentence

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast