Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Perfect Korean Wl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Going off pics alone, K Rebecca at GEMPIRE looks the goods, a picture tells a thousand words so they say, its the thousand they don't say that are probably more important!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundyon View Post
    Going off pics alone, K Rebecca at GEMPIRE looks the goods, a picture tells a thousand words so they say, its the thousand they don't say that are probably more important!
    Rebecca is great fun. She is nice and it’s a mixture of PSE and GFE. Great service TBH.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DownUnda View Post
    Rebecca is great fun. She is nice and it’s a mixture of PSE and GFE. Great service TBH.
    Good man DownUnder, Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bundyon View Post
    Good man DownUnder, Thanks
    Yup she's great, I did an AR on her as well

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I can also vouch for Rebecca. Did a AR too.

She’s going to get so much business lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kara 206 kyoto

Has anyone here seen Kara at 206 Kyoto? How was your experience with her?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd recommend K Bella from Ginza.

Quote Originally Posted by TangoEcho View Post
    I'd recommend K Bella from Ginza.
    Thanks for recommendation anymore info?

For a RnT guy, I had the pleasure to meeting not one but two super hot and busty (of course) Korean babes at 5 Star last year, Blue and Niko, they were, well, simply the Best !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    For a RnT guy, I had the pleasure to meeting not one but two super hot and busty (of course) Korean babes at 5 Star last year, Blue and Niko, they were, well, simply the Best !

Unfortunately I missed the opportunity to see Blue cause I was so caught up with work, but I did have the pleasure of seeing Niko. Absolutely agree, she is the the best Korean I have seen, the service was incredible and I remember leaving feeling like I’d been hit by a truck, but in a good way K Rebecca at GE is a close second for my Korean rankings

Quote Originally Posted by junior-taba View Post
    Unfortunately I missed the opportunity to see Blue cause I was so caught up with work, but I did have the pleasure of seeing Niko. Absolutely agree, she is the the best Korean I have seen, the service was incredible and I remember leaving feeling like I’d been hit by a truck, but in a good way K Rebecca at GE is a close second for my Korean rankings
    Hey Taba,

Glad to hear that we did have something in common!

BTW, just wondering if you did a CIM with lovely Niko ? And whether she tried to share your babies with you afterwards?........ lol

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey Taba,

Glad to hear that we did have something in common!

BTW, just wondering if you did a CIM with lovely Niko ? And whether she tried to share your babies with you afterwards?........ lol

Cheers
    Yes I did do CIM, and yes she did try kissing me with my babies still in her mouth! Haha amazing girl, wish I saw her more than once

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Niko once based on all the hype here, and I felt she wasn't that amazing. Don't get me wrong - her service was fine. But looks-wise, there were a whole lot of K girls who looked way better with similar service. My favourite K girls from 5 Star would have to be a little pocket-rocket called Ruby and Jay from about 10 years ago. Amazing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some of my favourite K-girls across Sydney over the years, in no particular order. And this is not an exhaustive list, and by favourite, I mean a combination of looks, service, and connection:
    Angela - Ginza
    Misha - Top127
    Hayley - Ginza
    Ruby - 5Star
    Jay - 5Star
    Kiki/Lily - Ginza & 42G
    Minji - Ginza
    Nana - Dreamgirls
    Erin - Korean Paradise

Sadly, I don't think any of them work any longer. Stayed in touch with a few of them, but not all.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Some of my favourite K-girls across Sydney over the years, in no particular order. And this is not an exhaustive list, and by favourite, I mean a combination of looks, service, and connection:
    Angela - Ginza
    Misha - Top127
    Hayley - Ginza
    Ruby - 5Star
    Jay - 5Star
    Kiki/Lily - Ginza & 42G
    Minji - Ginza
    Nana - Dreamgirls
    Erin - Korean Paradise

Sadly, I don't think any of them work any longer. Stayed in touch with a few of them, but not all.
    Lily is still working but under a private agency. I’ve seen her there. It operates around Rhodes and run by Simon/Justin who use to work at 42. Nice place actually.

More expensive though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Lily is still working but under a private agency. I’ve seen her there. It operates around Rhodes and run by Simon/Justin who use to work at 42. Nice place actually.

More expensive though.
    you're right. I did see her advertising on E&B, but didn't end up seeing her and it skipped my mind. She offers the best CIM finish I've had from a Korean girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Has anyone come across a Korean wl that looks like Jennie or Rosè from Blackpink? Asking for a friend...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, seen her a number of times. She was previously Vanilla at G

Quote Originally Posted by LettucexD View Post
    Has anyone here seen Kara at 206 Kyoto? How was your experience with her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a Korean before at GE. She was a bit fuller figured but great GFE wish I remembered her name!! She eas up there with Bobo in terms of service and attitude !

Anyone know who I was referring to?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Am looking forward to try Sua from Ginza after reading reviews here and there. Any current recommendation for Korean WLs?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast