Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Perfect Korean Wl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If we're going back how about 2007 when 359 was a Korean shop.

1) Amy
    2) Gina
    3) Honey
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by deepblack View Post
    Anybody here remeber Bondigirls venus brothel at 6a gray st bondi junction.

I would love to know if anybody knows where Ruby, Monika both freaking gorgoues Korean girls went(2017-2019)

Cheers
    Sorry, dont know where these girls have gone but this shop had some of the best K girls ever!! I remember the line ups were like all 8 and 9 out 10s and you just couldn't choose.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks rooster for the reply

yessss i couldnt choose as i wanted all off em..i did a 3 way with Ruby and Monika lololol...omgod those shops just dont exist like that anymore...do you remember chika? Damn bro that quality is just hard to come by...

Closest to that kinda off shop was FS cleg st artarmon...coco..LISA5star etc aahah

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Sorry, dont know where these girls have gone but this shop had some of the best K girls ever!! I remember the line ups were like all 8 and 9 out 10s and you just couldn't choose.
    You can still get those 8 to 9 of 10 but at higher ends now that's =$$$

The good old days is gone for ever?

Last few yrs honestly have not see a 8 /10 Korean
    K Clara was the last at M5 probably the best at shop level.

If you have 8s feel to pm me thx

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    You can still get those 8 to 9 of 10 but at higher ends now that's =$$$

The good old days is gone for ever?

Last few yrs honestly have not see a 8 /10 Korean
    K Clara at M5 probably the best at shop level.
    Hey Woody,

Can i ask if you can PM the girls/agency/shop where i can find these 9/10...im not worried bout cash..you pay for what you get these days

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Scarlett K from N5 or 42g...excellent women, natural face, athletic bod but i never got that natural bj diamond service....she was only doing standard at the time...amazing body...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Hey Woody,

Can i ask if you can PM the girls/agency/shop where i can find these 9/10...im not worried bout cash..you pay for what you get these days
    8s and 9s 10 from $700 per hour .

Higher than Korean angels dream girls 7s from $350

If I see any 7s or 8s at shop level I will definitely report back no to worry

Scarlett K from N5 or 42g...excellent women, natural face, athletic bod but i never got that natural bj diamond service....she was only doing standard at the time...amazing body...
    If shes the same Scarlett than check my thread " M5 girls "

Natural face ok looking very friendly girl.
    She was new 2019 when I saw her only doing " premium " Bbbj was actually very good.
    But the sex was lacking....no deep penetration.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks rooster for the reply

yessss i couldnt choose as i wanted all off em..i did a 3 way with Ruby and Monika lololol...omgod those shops just dont exist like that anymore...do you remember chika? Damn bro that quality is just hard to come by...

Closest to that kinda off shop was FS cleg st artarmon...coco..LISA5star etc aahah
    Hey mate,

Giving me flashbacks now..

Also did a 3 way with Miki n Ai (Korean who grew up in Japan) n it was incredible.. $280 ea and this was way before $280 was the standard for premium..

Chika, possibly but was hooked on Miki..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

She was new 2019 when I saw her only doing " premium " Bbbj was actually very good.
    Thanks Woody...Me too man. Il be intouch if i find something

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Woody...Me too man. Il be intouch if i find something
    Me three gents..

Similar tastes but who wouldnt be keen when these angels come across our paths..

I have a feeling it will b min 6-12 months before we encounter beautiful new girls from Korea..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Me three gents..

Similar tastes but who wouldnt be keen when these angels come across our paths..

I have a feeling it will b min 6-12 months before we encounter beautiful new girls from Korea..
    Mos Def bro rooster....PM anytime...Damn this covid really is destroying the fun in life lol

Which ones are $700 hour? PM if you don't want to share. I don't mind paying up for 8s - 10s.!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Which ones are $700 hour? PM if you don't want to share. I don't mind paying up for 8s - 10s.!
    $700 an hour for a K-girl is too pricey. Service by current K-girls in shops are not particularly good except Rebecca and Mika of Ginza Empire and Jessie, Sua, and Julia (first started on N5M) of Ginza. Other K-girls’ services are very standard and mechanical imv. Some new K-girls in N5M to be reviewed by brothers. Looking forward to good reviews on these new K-girls from N5M. Jerry/Christmas’ services when she was a Korean WL on 5 Star and Rockdale were exceptionally good with cim included, no extra. She is very pretty too and all natural. If she become a WL again, brothers will be willing to pay $300 per hour for sure.

I recall that Ayumi Kase, a famous JAV with international exposure via Breezer and over 100 adult videos, was only charging $500 an hour by 42 Gladesville and self movie via mobile additional $200 when she visited Sydney few years ago. She also service westerners in Tokyo but charges over AUD1,000 equivalent so half price in Sydney.

The border will be opened early next year maybe start of second quarter. Today’s SMH has reported lots of complaints by Liberal backbenchers and former Chief Medical Officer for closure of the border too long hurting universities, colleges, and tourism sectors.

I will spend my monies on the current Chinese and Japanese girls who are pretty and good service rather than paying $700 an hour for a K-girl just because she is a Korean. To me, all Asian girls are the same as I am not a racist with a particular interest in K-girl.

Service level and look as well as price are the only considerations by me not nationality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's all hyped up, the only disadvantage is you don't get to see a real lineup which is the opposite with a proper shop front. either way, if you are not happy, walk away

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Koreans are often well skilled in the oriental art of rimming/ dragon drilling - superb

N5 Star for what she calls WE (Wife Experience) hilarious girl I swear.

Ginza Rebecca for her semi PSE.

N5 Boa for her GFE.

N5 Uee for your K Pop fetish.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    what is N5 please?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
    what is N5 please?
    No 5 Marickville. Haven't been myself but it seems they have one of Sydney's better fs rosters.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678