Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking two at Ginza Empire: energetic on Nene at 479, exhausted on Ling at 310

Taking two at Ginza Empire: energetic on Nene at 479, exhausted on Ling at 310

2019 May 7th Friday

J-girl Nene; C-girl Ling
    30mins; 30mins
    Prices and stats on website (personal profiles)

Taking two at Ginza Empire: energetic on Nene at 479, exhausted on Ling at 310

Prologue
    Summary is for a short version of the story to skip reading out on:

J-girl Nene
    • short, slim (very slight curves) and a small girl of 20 years at age
    • she's actually an A-cupper by my reckoning, but sports little pink tits
    • Very cute face, where it's actually rounder than her pics
    • Gorgeous smile with cute dimples when she giggles, very GFE
    • Fairly good shower scene with BBBJ, DFK and body rubbing (she forces my fingers to do her)
    • Great BBBJ, ball licking, 69 and DATY, but inexperienced catbath
    • Fucked in multiple positions from CG, Missionary, Scissors, Spooning, Doggy and Flat Iron

C-girl Ling:
    • Short like Nene, between A to B-cuppers, but has a bit more slight curves to her tummy
    • DFK, erotic ball-licking, BBBJ
    • Fucked in CG, Squat-CG, Missionary, Doggy
    • .... was pretty exhausted before seeing Ling, so soon afterwards after seeing Nene
    • Attempted by CIM on her
    • Truth be told, I've seen much prettier and sexier C-girls
    • Ling, however, was really a hard worker into the sex scene

Prologue
    I have to say that it has been a very long time since I ever bothered to attempt any multiple punts straight in a row with 2 girls at Ginza Empire (GE). Even much longer since doing any double sessions. By my records, my first (and only) punt at GE commenced with a "2.5" double session with ex-Sophia and ex-Snowy back in January '18, to multiple sessions that I've had over the months of 2018's January, February, March, April and May. With this month being June, it brings it to a year passed, and all the while I have recently quit smoking after a year and now changed to Vaping. Yet, still not in great shape however, compared to before. Excuses aside, I've challenged myself to attempting a multiple session once again. It wasn't easy when it comes to choosing girls at GE, but with their newly acquired building, i had it in mind to have one punt at GE's 479 to scope out their new premises.

Choosing was like choosing your favorite food in a bloody large international buffet restaurant or something. With my favorite WL out and still in Korea, I had a hard time juggling decisions between Dream, Rika, Amber, Nene, Rebecca, Vivi, Apple, Ling, Nicole (for a 2nd visit, since my last with her March '18), and Didi. In the end, after a few messages trying to coordinate my bookings between GE310 and GE479, my schedule finalised with seeing Nene and then Ling.

Parking around 479 does not pose much difficulties, but it was much simpler for me to park near GE310 and take a 5 minute walk over. At 479, first off, I almost got lost making my way to the reception area, where I had been walking up an extra level that only has rooms to an area that is a huge waiting room area, and then to the actual Reception area much easily recognised by the logo sign plastered in the wall behind. Tony was there, although his head seems to be stuck on the phones, along with the chubby Chinese dude whom I don't think bothers about rapports. The room that I was in is definitely larger and more spacious, yet with the same style as seen from GE's 278 building. But, with yet again, perhaps a tad bit too much red lighting. Personally I like the soft blue lighting from Sakura 57's room(s).

Now, the story ... (note that I've pretty much rushed-wrote this AR, so I might have missed some details)

First up J-girl: Nene
    With J-girl Nene, this make it my second Japanese girl that I've had from GE. My first being ex-Lotlita back in April '18. There have been numerous times I've been wanting to go for Japanese girls there, but then again, I've been quite smitten with K-girls mostly. With Nene, I had hoped to look forward to a good session, if not spectacular. And it certainly was a good fuck.

Up the stairs (from one end of the hallway), I'm to proceed to Room 8. Lucky number 8, I suppose. Room even has a toilet in it, so it was pointless for me to use the toilet on the end of the hallway of that level. Big room, side mirror to the bed, ceiling mirror, and another to the end of the bed on the wall adjacent to the door. It is certainly big, but I really have to say the red lighting is still a tad bit too much, just like those "Glass Rooms" in Korea.

It was only a few moments until someone goes knocking on the door. A little girl comes it, and there Nene flashes her cute smile and gorgeous dimples on her cheeks. She does have big round eyes made more sparkling from what seemed to be the effects of her lenses. Her voice is quite girly as much as the way she giggles. Nothing is seen from the moment she enters in what looks to be her giant bath robe. That thing taken off, she reveals a slim body with what appeared to be like A to B cuppers. Even with so much red lighting, one could discern that she does appear to have quite the white milky skin on her. The only humorous moment I found was when she got off her heels, dropping down to what seems like a little girl. I could easily give her a bear hug and carry her around with ease. Her English isn't great, nor is her Chinese. But Since I only speak English and some Korean, it still didn't prevent us from some sensual and steamy copulating moments.

In the shower, she washes me down well enough, even to the point she has my hands to be lathered in soap, only so she could force my hands on her body to feel her up, and my fingers to roam her pussy. Not even bushy at all. More like a small sparse gruff. She does her best to try to communicate with me, but in between we're digging into each other mouth with our tongues. She's got a way with thoroughly washing my A-hole, she was pretty much likened to flicking it like she enjoys playing with it. Body-rubbing was in play, but perhaps to our stark height differences, I suppose no pussy-sliding play would ever be in order.

Out and onto drying ourselves, we begin to move onto the main part of our session on bed. Of course, she did ask me to face flat down, but as usual I've had to express my dislike over getting my ass rimmed. Which wasn't a an issue for her from the looks of it. Catbath followed a few moments of sensual DFK and tongue locking, but I have to say her catbath was rather inexperienced. There was one thing I noticed on her, and for a girl at 20 years of age, she must have had a dark past. Moving on, I'd say her BBBJ, ball licking and sucking was rather superb like a seasoned pro. More like she adores my cock enough to worship it. She did have to keep her hand at the base of my cock to prevent herself from gagging on it, although I'm not that long at all. "Big", she'll exclaim, but with comments like that I brush off all the time. I know I'm medium. With her BBBJ in play, and my hand roaming her ass and pussy, I wanted to sample Nene's pussy. So I motioned her, twirling my finger in the air in clock-wise rotation, DATYing her in 69 mode was to be in order. I've got to say, her pussy was quite tasty and small. And so, I spend a good amount of minutes in devouring her pussy, whilst she struggles to compose herself, sucking my cock all the while.

With enough juice sampled from her pussy, it was time to fuck. Rubbers on, Nene proceeds to CG me. By that time, i take pleasure in fondling with her cute little tits. And as she continues to ride me, the way she slightly moans is quite captivating. Watching her on me, I felt I need to put on a little bit more pressure on the rhythm. Grabbing her love handles, raising my keens up a little from behind her, I subtly begin to move with strength her hips back and forth. Nene would then begin to moan a little louder. To me, she has a tight one. But knowing I've got another girl to fuck after Nene, I quickly think to myself I might as well get this over with, with what 10 minutes left we had left of our session. So, I've had to get Nene to stop DFkin'g me after she fell on me from a strong CG, hold her to flip her over and to start fucking her in Missionary. But then that turned into scissors. Then Scissors turned into a sort of Spooning, holding the back of her neck with one hand and my other holding her love handle. And then Spooning turned into Doggy, where I could see my cock going in and out of Nene's pussy. Even ramming her in this mode, I could feel my cock banging the roof in her. Taking too much pleasure out of fucking this little girl, I'd really had to push on to blowing it. So I pressed her back down, with my cock still in her, and went on to ramming her in Flat Iron. A lot of her juices were pretty much getting smeared a lot in between our legs and all over my cock. With a few more hard thrusts, on my knees, a hand grabbing her butt cheek to lock on, I was then feeling like I was about to blow. With more ramming into her pussy, and Nene moaning louder and breathing heavier, I was then able to blow my load into her. For a 30 minute session, I'm not sure I ever recall a session in which I've unknowingly exerted so much energy into one girl. Of the J-girls I've had, well ... between ex-Lolita and Nene, really, Nene sure was a great little fuck to have had done in!

Collapsed onto the bed, Nene proceeds to take the rubbers off, and apparently starts exclaiming with her hands about a how a lot of load was in it. I actually couldn't see a thing properly since I was freaking exhausted, and still trying to catch my breath. Perhaps I should have gone on a day off from work instead, lol. Into the shower to get washed up, it was long until the buzzers start going off. Dressed up, saying our farewells, hugs and kisses, I walk slowly, very slowly to GE310 for my next session with Ling. Just 30 minutes apart between sessions, would more than be sufficient enough for me to rest up. All the better that I could rest up in the waiting room and type down some main points for my AR.

Out of the room and passing the reception, I say my farewells to Yuki and a sunburnt-Tony. The rain outside aside, the cold weather was welcoming for me only to the point it would rapidly cool down my overly-heated body. Hmmm ... Nene. That's one hell of a delicious sushi.

Second up C-girl: Ling
    Now over at GE310, I see Roy, the Hat Lady and Brother Wilson. Haven't seen him in a while so it was really great catching up with him indeed. But, what I thought I could have a moment's rest in the waiting area to type up notes, turned out to be "Ling's Ready, Room 3" ....

So, with some worries of performance on my part, I was quite hesitant on my way up. In Room 3, I suddenly get flashbacks of memories with my 2.5 double session with Sophia and Snowy. Only thing that's changed was that two of the ceiling lights has lost it's reddening color. At least that was good enough for me. Now, my session with Ling was quite similar with Nene, yet it didn't have a great ending (on my part), so I'll keep this one short.

Ling is certainly short like Nene. Her profile pictures certainly are somewhat off inline to what Ling actually looks like. One might say Ling is like a GuMiHo (9-tailed fox), minus all the tails, of course. She is dressed up all in a white laced dress that's almost see-through. Take that away, she has a slim body, slight curves on her tummy (more than Nene's) and a chest adorned with B cups, yet with quite the pointy tits.
    Shower play was good as can be expected with DFK, body rubbing and BBBJ. Short and simplified conversation. She was probably fingering my ass a bit too much more than I'd allow.

Bed play was as good as can also be expected. Obviously I rejected the ass rimming stuff. Catbath, Ball licking, BBBJ. Funny thing of her was how she seems to be looking at me cock closely and adoring it like some sweet banana to lick on. She'd be looking at it intensely, she'd be licking it sensually, she'd take the whole of my cock (not all the way, apparently) then look at me with those fox eyes of hers along with a teasing smirk. And while she's got my cock in her mouth, I have my hand on her ass to where my fingers are perusing her pussy for my please. The other hand I fondle and play with her pointy tits within my reach.

Rubbers on, Ling squats to go CG on me. Slowly. At first she squat-CG me, until moments later she got herself into a comfortable position, with both legs down, and my cock all in, she gyrates back and forth well. DFK ensues at the same time moments later. Then I'd flip her over and start doing her in Missionary. But when it's only about 10-15mins in passing, I could feel my energy was beginning to dissipate. What better way than to go at it Doggy. Flipped her over once again and went into her. With so much banging I could also feel my cock banging the roof in her, it wasn't long until sweat started dripping down my face and neck. A hard cock still in her and banging away, all I could soon feel was my body heating up way too much and sweat dripping into my eyes. This is probably the one session where I confess I didn't get to blow my load from a lack of energy.

But, when I collapsed on the bed, and Ling was frantically trying to wipe off all the sweat on my face, she didn't seemed to want to give up. Taking off the rubbers and noticing my cock was starting to softening up, she went straight into reviving it. She had motioned for me to come into her mouth. But, even in those moments, I could see that she was definitely trying her best into making me come. But, alas, I think i was just too tired. Of course, i had to apologise to her, but I did thank her for the effort she made. She was quite the trooper indeed and fortunately very understanding, since I told her that I've just fucked another girl before her, lol.

All washed down, dressed up, we exchange farewell where Ling throws herself to hug and kiss me goodbye. My legs were too damned wobbly when walking down the stairs.

Epilogue
    With no energy in me, I'd had to wait a short while in my car to recuperate before driving off. That time also allowed me to relay some feedback to Wilson, and to jot down some notes. I guess my body has no adjust properly from quitting smoking and changing to vaping, so I think perhaps the next time I attempt something like this again, I'd do so on a day off from work.

Until then, before Julia comes back, I have Vivi, Alin, Amber and Rebecca in my sights ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mate is 2019 not 18. Fuck girls too much ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Mate is 2019 not 18. Fuck girls too much ya!
    Eh? I put 2019 on the top of the AR, though. But, yeah, a tad lot of them in 2018 compared to 2019 so far~

Sent from my DRA-L01 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good reporting now you make me wanting to see Ling especially. I have being eyeing on her

Nice AR

Alin and Amber are class btw

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Nice AR

Alin and Amber are class btw
    Yeah, I've had them on my list since early last year. But I've never been mindful to move them up in priority. Maybe I'll do them first to see if they'll give me a classic story I'll find interesting to write ^^

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Yeah, I've had them on my list since early last year. But I've never been mindful to move them up in priority. Maybe I'll do them first to see if they'll give me a classic story I'll find interesting to write ^^

It's rather odd that you would put other newbies before the undisputed queens of Ginza, Alin and Amber.
    Again, it's up to you but there are obvious reasons why they are the service queens.
    Hopefully you will get to experience them soon.
    I think Alin is on holiday though.

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    It's rather odd that you would put other newbies before the undisputed queens of Ginza, Alin and Amber.
    Again, it's up to you but there are obvious reasons why they are the service queens.
    Hopefully you will get to experience them soon.
    I think Alin is on holiday though.
    Yes, I certainly have to agree it is odd indeed. I myself do not know for certain on it. In 2018, I've repeatedly seen Sophia and Yuna back then, apart from the regular MLs as well.
    I suppose I should forgo Vivi, and just go straight into booking Amber and Alin (when she comes back). That'll give me a story with a smacking title to boot!! "GE's Double AA Batteries", lol!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice read man. I totally get you with the difficulty blowing your load with the second girl. We not spring chickens anymore!

Mate, I agree Alin and Amber, both have great service and have been a while for a while and still very professional but you should still give VIVI a crack. You will like.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    firstly, thanks for your detailed AR, wondering how long did that take you lol..
    tried Alin 2-3 times back in early 2018 i guess? Heard Amber is very good but never tried..just too much girls to choose from

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Nice read man. I totally get you with the difficulty blowing your load with the second girl. We not spring chickens anymore!

Mate, I agree Alin and Amber, both have great service and have been a while for a while and still very professional but you should still give VIVI a crack. You will like.
    Yeah, I might as well get Vivi done soon. Alin and Amber aren't on, so I've got an ease in reshuffling my list~

Quote Originally Posted by hc2030 View Post
    firstly, thanks for your detailed AR, wondering how long did that take you lol..
    tried Alin 2-3 times back in early 2018 i guess? Heard Amber is very good but never tried..just too much girls to choose from
    Cheers mate~ waiting for an opportunity to have Amber and Alin rostered on the same day.
    With this AR, the first section I partially did on the same evening. But, being knackered, had to jot down point forms from what I left on my phone right after leaving GE to reference recalling my session for a later day.
    Ended up taking a few more days just to recall most of the details from memory to fill in the rest of the AR. Still rushed it, though. So it's not exactly as detailed as it should have been or as I'd like it to have been~

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Good reporting now you make me wanting to see Ling especially. I have being eyeing on her
    You might end up reconsidering, having noticed there's a few more new enticing girls in the GE establishments now, lol~

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks bro, really like your style of AR with good summary first then more details to follow, keep up the great work!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers mate~ waiting for an opportunity to have Amber and Alin rostered on the same day.
    With this AR, the first section I partially did on the same evening. But, being knackered, had to jot down point forms from what I left on my phone right after leaving GE to reference recalling my session for a later day.
    Ended up taking a few more days just to recall most of the details from memory to fill in the rest of the AR. Still rushed it, though. So it's not exactly as detailed as it should have been or as I'd like it to have been~

haha are you waiting for an opportunity for threesome with Amber and Alin?

haha are you waiting for an opportunity for threesome with Amber and Alin?
    I don't think those 2 does a threesome, lol. Haven't done one since the first punt I had on my first trip to GE early last year~ Well, technically it was a 2.5 type, lol~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think those 2 does a threesome, lol. Haven't done one since the first punt I had on my first trip to GE early last year~ Well, technically it was a 2.5 type, lol~

haven't tried threesome before, i would prefer use my money to have 2 sessions with 2 girls in 2 separate days lol..
    even though i had a few times $400/hour in dreamgirlss.

haven't tried threesome before, i would prefer use my money to have 2 sessions with 2 girls in 2 separate days lol..
    even though i had a few times $400/hour in dreamgirlss.
    DG has gone $400/hr these days? Damn, that's gone up substantially from the last time I used them some 3-4 years ago~~

DG has gone $400/hr these days? Damn, that's gone up substantially from the last time I used them some 3-4 years ago~~
    Depends on the girl, I believe $350 was for new girls or trial rates.
    I've never booked with them, apartment session seems fun so might in future.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Depends on the girl, I believe $350 was for new girls or trial rates.
    I've never booked with them, apartment session seems fun so might in future.

$350 for most girls, $300 for trial rate (maybe a week) then back to $350, $400 is the popular one (the Mia type)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast