Thread: Why am I posting so much?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Why am I posting so much?

Boredom, but also tired of seeing the same crap from the same people. As I posted earlier, I hope Aus99 limits access/view to non users and newbies like PP.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And I thought it was ADD ? ��

Thanks for pumping your post count up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been around for a while. I have no need no increase my post count. Can PM and see extra sections already. I just want more people here to ask admin to restrict access to this content to non members and newbies like on Punter Planet. Ideally, depending on your number of posts and years active you get more access to bris99 compared to a new person scrolling through and get info without putting in the hard yards and then trying to get everything for 1 pineapple because they saw someone post it once.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I love how people on here think the admin have any interest in policing the Brisbane forum at all. Whilst what is discussed on this forum largely remains illegal there is no money to be made. Why would they bother...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As an ex Sydneysider, ibknjw that Admin currently only cares about Sydney as that is where they make the money from advertising paid by shops, both brothels and RnTs.
    For Bris99, it started off that way as well, but few shops bothered to join and the customers and viewers are small in comparison. Remember this site started a long time ago when the internet was still new and advertising was still via the traditional means. Also back then this site had a certain clientele.
    BTW Admin has deleted threads and posts previously, so you never know.