Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.22rydalmere.com.au
    Phone : 0420 466 388
    Hours of Business : 10:00 til 01:00
    Rates : $125/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, sexy body, natural C-cup, firm bum, tight pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Yunan, Chinese
    Value for money/recommend? : YES definitely GFE & Yoga techniques

My experience/comments :
    Received news that Angela will be going back to China at the month of June, paid a visit to say early fair well just in case will missed her as she will off mid June for the monthly visit. Make a booking day before to prevent the chosen lady, arrived on time and handed her dumpling as her breakfast. After settled the payment, off we went to room No.2. As usual room condition is tidy and this time warm as Angela was expecting me to visit.

Shower alone as she already showered but she still came in to help a bit. Angela dried up myself and said she like my body size, very GFE and I liked her petite body with natural C cups and sexy trimmed busty landscape underneath. We cuddled and light kissing before we laid on the bed and continued with catbath each other. Angela’s suctions very sensitive probably have the feelings as we met few times before. Her technique of dommed up need to be highlighted as I wasn’t sure how she did it and when she did it. As this worry me when she rode me and I asked her are we BBFS? Angela joked saying yes then she continued, BBFS is illegal and she already dommed me up.

We started with Asian cowgirl(ref1), her body was flexible, able to sucked my nipples while having cowgirl ride. I need to mentioned this, her pussy was wet and tight, the moment for my LT entering need some push with lubricant, as soon as my LT entered, Angela will have that enjoyable moment.......AH.....sound. Enjoyed watching her sexy body from the big wall mirror. After the cowgirl, she suggested Amazon style(ref.2), this style we weren’t enjoying it and changed to Gemini(ref.3). With Gemini post, we able to have some kissing sitting up both of us then off bed and have doggy style Venus(ref.4) with her hands against the big wall mirror Candle style(ref.5) and I grabbed her natural C cups but did not last long as her pussy location and my build up not working. Switched to Dolphin style(ref.6), then back to bed, Angela laid on bed, we have Rodeo style(ref.7) for awhile before we changed to Anvil style(ref.8) and back to Rodeo with heavy pumped with some flapping sounds until we finished up with MISH(ref.9). Forgot to mentioned about Angela’s moaning sounds, her moaning sounds increasingly from Rodeo style, Anvil style and especially during Rodeo with heavy pumping, she was screaming excitedly during MISH when both of us cummed. None stopped pumping for 15 minutes

After cleaned up, Angela massaged me with something similar techniques as post prostate massage, pressed on pelvis, abdominal, perinuem areas. During the massage, we talked about healthy sex, she guided me some Yoga post to help healthy sex lifestyle by sitting up with legs near private part. This post very nice as I watched her and told her she looks sexy as facing her C cups with both legs opened saw her little Angie, I asked her, are you trying to seduce me for another round . We laughed together.

Washed up, have a good cuddles and mentioned to her, thanks for her sessions and hope to see her again before she left Sydney by the end of the month.

Reference
    1. http://sexpositions.club/wp-content/...16/03/1_29.png
    2. http://sexpositions.club/wp-content/.../03/1_51_4.png
    3. http://sexpositions.club/wp-content/.../04/1_72_2.png
    4. http://sexpositions.club/wp-content/.../03/7_11_2.png
    5. http://sexpositions.club/wp-content/...016/02/7_1.png
    6. http://sexpositions.club/wp-content/.../03/7_13_3.png
    7. http://sexpositions.club/wp-content/.../03/3_10_2.png
    8. http://sexpositions.club/wp-content/.../03/3_22_2.png
    9. http://sexpositions.club/wp-content/...016/03/3_8.png

More sex post for this session. Well done Leslie, thanks for sharing and interesting reading your review. Probably need to revisit this shop, can’t recall the last time visited. Looking at the website lots of stunning WL, the downside with the 3 different rates of services other than that this shop is clean, today and parking convenient from my last visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Appreciate for your efforts to explain your experience. Thanks for your details sharing and information. Looking forward to say hello to 22

Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    More sex post for this session. Well done Leslie, thanks for sharing and interesting reading your review. Probably need to revisit this shop, can’t recall the last time visited. Looking at the website lots of stunning WL, the downside with the 3 different rates of services other than that this shop is clean, today and parking convenient from my last visit.
    thanks bro jordan69 for your comment about us.

after reading it i thought i would like to share about my thinking here about the 3 different rates.

i think 3 rates is great. all customers are different, some might want extras in cervice, some dont. some are budget customers, some are not.

what if we charge all diamond price and all girls only do diamond service? then we will lose some customers that just want standard service or some budget customers what only can afford standard price

what if we charge all standard price but give all diamond service? then we will lose young, beautiful or good girls that dont get pay well enough to do the jobs

of course that doesnt apply to all girls but i can say most

my thinking is to raise the quality of girls and also their service after i take over the management couple months ago, also to keep all customers happy that most can get what they want in a good price

so we have now running a big promotion for day & night. not just the price, also the quality of girls is most important. now at 22 you can choose any girls out of 8 or 9 girls that can be young! petty! experienced! or your liking for just $75/30mins or $125/one hour with quality service.

isnt that a great deal? it doesnt have to be $240/one hour like some shop only offers diamond service that budget customers cant afford the price

For those customers who loves diamond they can also enjoy our shop as we now have really good decent quality girls that look stunner and proving great diamond service in a big discount price

only $200/one hour diamond service!!! or $160/one hour Gold service
    to
    To be honest with you. there is not much margin in the price. but i will try my best to find the best quality girls with great services & looks that i can and gives customers the best possible price that i can to keep running 22

just some thoughts that to share. no offence at all

every one have different thinking.. no all would agree with me but some would

all feedback and opinion are welcome... please share

much appreciated

cheers
    Roger
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Banned
    Is it Kama Sutra lesson?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Is it Kama Sutra lesson?
    No bro, not any lesson but thanks for you time in reading.
    The linked website has the information of Kamasutra. 1 hour time not enough to build that Kama sutra relationship. If have the chance might invite her for few hours guidance of Kama sutra post.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The link website has lots of information, thanks Leslie. Enjoyable reading your review. Healthy sex.

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    No bro, not any lesson but thanks for you time in reading.
    The linked website has the information of Kamasutra. 1 hour time not enough to build that Kama sutra relationship. If have the chance might invite her for few hours guidance of Kama sutra post.
    Enjoying reading your reviews Leslie, thanks. Very positive concept in sex life. The linked website is good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    The link website has lots of information, thanks Leslie. Enjoyable reading your review. Healthy sex.
    Glad to hear you enjoyed the reading, enjoy your sex journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoshead View Post
    Enjoying reading your reviews Leslie, thanks. Very positive concept in sex life. The linked website is good as well.

Thanks for you encouragement. Maintain your healthy sexlife, punt healthy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looking forward to visit Angela as not many WL willingly for multiple post of sex.

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Angela is so sweet and superbly personality experienced today. Review as below;
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ting-attitudes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Angela sounds enjoying her job as not many WL allow multiple sex post. Might visit her yoga post

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fair dinkum View Post
    Angela sounds enjoying her job as not many WL allow multiple sex post. Might visit her yoga post
    Last visit, Angela shown me few yoga sex post so beautiful

Angela Last 1 day... Hurry!!!
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Angela today final half day!!! only til afternoon

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS: