Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 166

Thread: kamagra oral jelly

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    10-05-2014
    Posts
    143

    kamagra oral jelly

    Anyone have local contact or know where to buy the jelly in sydney? keen to get some.

  2. #2
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) Raybo's Avatar
    Join Date
    13-03-2013
    Posts
    3,220
    Hey bro, send us a pm and I will hook a brother up. 😁😁😁

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    15-02-2019
    Posts
    191
    I tried it once by mistake. I was doing a triathlon and I grabbed my kamagra instead of my energy gel.

    I finished last but my boner came in third.

    Thank you very much, I'm here all week!

  4. #4
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) PervySage's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-2019
    Posts
    583
    I buy from Kamagra Oz. Discrete and reliable

    http://www.kamagraoz.com/buy-kamagra-australia.html

  5. #5
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    22-04-2019
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    I buy from Kamagra Oz. Discrete and reliable

    http://www.kamagraoz.com/buy-kamagra-australia.html
    Iíve got some from Kamagraoz, and they are very easy to deal with. Easy to order, and fast delivery.

  6. #6
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    18-01-2022
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    1
    http://www.kamagraoz.com/buy-kamagra-australia.html
    this is a scam website, I try to ask for pickup,
    is a 10 min drive but that person Ben says only doing online order,
    once i made the payment he not reply my email and message anymore,
    do not buy from them good luck guys

  7. #7
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    28-05-2021
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by pingers View Post
    Anyone have local contact or know where to buy the jelly in sydney? keen to get some.
    Hi Pingers,

    I cant help out for the jelly but I recently bought super Kamagra pills from a member on this forum. I have not tried any of these before I wanted something to try few of these to see what suits me.
    If you want the pills instead DM me and I can put you in touch with the member. I gad the pills but have not tried them yet. The packaging seems genuine and the expiry date is for Dec 2022.

  8. #8
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-02-2016
    Posts
    262
    both sites are legit

    koz bit more $$$

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    13-01-2022
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    377
    Iíve just purchased some from a site they was recommended on here called www.Kamagraoioioi.com prices were good compared to some adult stores that are charging $18 for one sachet!

    Will report back when itís delivered.

  10. #10
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    05-09-2013
    Posts
    129
    To keep up with the 24 yr old, I take 2.5 mg of Cialis every day.
    The beauty of this is we don't have to plan sex, we can be spontaneous and dont have to wait for other types of drugs to work.
    Basically I can bone her anytime, anywhere we like

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    13-01-2022
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    To keep up with the 24 yr old, I take 2.5 mg of Cialis every day.
    The beauty of this is we don't have to plan sex, we can be spontaneous and dont have to wait for other types of drugs to work.
    Basically I can bone her anytime, anywhere we like
    This is helpful JusCruisin

    Iíve tried it in stronger one off doses but not the daily dose.

  12. #12
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    05-09-2013
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    This is helpful JusCruisin

    Iíve tried it in stronger one off doses but not the daily dose.
    If I use it in the stronger one off dosage, I get terrible back pain (one of the known side effects)
    So in consultation with my Dr, who knows I'm with a much younger girl, he suggested the daily dose.
    I started off at 5mg daily and after a week had a semi hard nearly all the time, which isn't good for you. So we dropped it back to 2.5, and everything is good.
    If we have sex a couple of times a day for say 3 or more days, I just bump the dosage to 5mg for 2 days or so and we are all good again.

  13. #13
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    24-03-2021
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    That disgraceful, and their price is expensive too!

    www.kamagraoioioi.com is a trusted supplier to many on here, including myself.
    With deliveries at the moment taking around 10-14 days...

    Have a look at the posts on here and even ask around here, there are many happy customers...
    I ordered a pack of 50 last week for the first time from this site, curious to try it out for some added fun. Excellent impeccable service and communication.

  14. #14
    Senior Member(無間使者) RNT4LIFE's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-03-2017
    Posts
    412
    If itís aus post, you can also send it to parcel locker, so the missues doesnít find out.
    I got it from http://www.kamagraoioioi.com/ too, great service and took around 2 weeks to get to Sydney.

  15. #15
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    24-03-2021
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    If itís aus post, you can also send it to parcel locker, so the missues doesnít find out.
    I got it from http://www.kamagraoioioi.com/ too, great service and took around 2 weeks to get to Sydney.
    I sent it to my mums place hahahah

  16. #16
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    05-09-2013
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    Very interesting with cialis.
    I'm gathering that is the pill format.
    I have tried pills (viagra) and sadly couldn't handle the stomach nausea side effect, so I went to kamagra gels...

    Is it the generics that you use, or the original?
    Do you buy locally by prescription, or online personal importation delivery?
    Do you get the dose correct by cutting it (pill cutter), or buying in reduced dosage?
    Hi mate,
    Yes, I take Cialis in pill format, funnily enough I had bad nausea and headaches from Viagra, that and wanting spontaneity is why I changed.

    Yes, generics by prescription, I have tried 2 different generics from the Chemist and have settled on one that seems to give least side effects.

    Yes I cut 10mg pills into quarters with a pill cutter, works out fairly well $ wise.

    I've never really had problems getting hard, however now I am having sex at a minimum daily, and some days 3 times, its certainly helps. Even on the third round I am rock hard, the SB thinks its great as she can get me hard anytime she wants basically.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    13-01-2022
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    Hi mate,
    Yes, I take Cialis in pill format, funnily enough I had bad nausea and headaches from Viagra, that and wanting spontaneity is why I changed.

    Yes, generics by prescription, I have tried 2 different generics from the Chemist and have settled on one that seems to give least side effects.

    Yes I cut 10mg pills into quarters with a pill cutter, works out fairly well $ wise.

    I've never really had problems getting hard, however now I am having sex at a minimum daily, and some days 3 times, its certainly helps. Even on the third round I am rock hard, the SB thinks its great as she can get me hard anytime she wants basically.
    Thanks JusCruising. Thatís really helpful feedback.

    Would you mind giving an indication of your age bracket? I couldnít recall if you had already mentioned it.

    @ThaiGoodTimes - Iíve ordered some of their Kamagra gels. Do they also offer the 5mg cialis option?

  18. #18
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    05-09-2013
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Thanks JusCruising. Thatís really helpful feedback.

    Would you mind giving an indication of your age bracket? I couldnít recall if you had already mentioned it.

    @ThaiGoodTimes - Iíve ordered some of your Kamagra gels. Do you also offer the 5mg cialis option?
    Hi mate,
    No worries, I was going to try the Kamagra, but just like the ease of 1 pill per day. I take it as we are going to bed and if any side effects I just sleep them off, and I'm good to go for wake up sex.
    I'm 56, with a 24 yr old girl

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    13-01-2022
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    Hi mate,
    No worries, I was going to try the Kamagra, but just like the ease of 1 pill per day. I take it as we are going to bed and if any side effects I just sleep them off, and I'm good to go for wake up sex.
    I'm 56, with a 24 yr old girl
    Fabulous. Great rhythm. At least 30 years of sex still in you if she doesn't give you a heart attack.

    I know at least one gentleman in his 60's with a partner the same age as yours. He's having the time of his life.

  20. #20
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    05-09-2013
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Fabulous. Great rhythm. At least 30 years of sex still in you if she doesn't give you a heart attack.

    I know at least one gentleman in his 60's with a partner the same age as yours. He's having the time of his life.
    Could say "I'm having a ball" hahaha

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •