Thread: Sugar at Kelly's - so sweet and cute

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sugar at Kelly's - so sweet and cute

Person's Name : Sugar (not the Sugar I saw here early in April)

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 11/6/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty and cute face, petite but still shapely figure, pert B-cups, nice butt, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, mish, CIM (but might not always be available)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a sweet and cute newbie and hopefully she will stick to it and improve with experience

My experience/comments : Kelly called me yesterday and said she had a new girl, Sugar, that she’d like me to see. She said the girl had only just arrived in Australia and hadn’t previously done this work. I normally avoid complete newbies as they often decided they don’t like the job or they turn out to be no good so the shop gets rid of them. But Kelly always looks after me so I said I’d see Sugar.

When I got to the top of the stairs the door was opened before I rang the bell and there was a pretty, young girl that I didn’t recognise. She confirmed she was Sugar so I told her that I’d booked her.

Kelly came and said something to Sugar who gave me a big hug and led me up to Room 3.

Sugar has a very pretty face, very cute, and was wearing a large and thick woolly cardigan over a black bra and panties.

She was immediately very friendly, cheerful and engaging.

We stripped. Sugar is quite short and really petite but she still has a nice shapely figure with pert B-cups and a nice butt. Her bush is untamed.

She suggested we shower together – this can be a bit cramped in the single shower cubicles they have here but it wasn’t a problem today because Sugar is so tiny – and she gave me a thorough washing.

Onto the bed and Sugar gave me a quick catbath, starting with my ears and working her way down to my groin.

She then started a good BBBJ – she started nice and softly with no hint of teeth, good tongue-work and no interruptions. However, she didn’t go particularly deep and there was only occasional eye-contact. I propped myself up on my elbows to watch this cutie sucking me.

After a while I suggested some 69 but Sugar didn’t understand (her English is pretty well non-existent) so I made some gestures. Before she moved round Sugar asked that I use some mouthwash.

She immediately started gently moaning and her BJ got more frantic and I inserted a finger in her pussy. (Ominous sign – I could hardly get a finger in, she was so tight.)

She sounded like she was enjoying it and she sat upright and just stroked my cock but I didn’t think she was going to cum so I got her to dismount and lie down for some DATY.

This was better and her moans became delightful little yelps and she played with her tits while I licked and gently finger-fucked her.

She started trembling from time to time but I don’t think she came.

I got her to suck me a bit more and then I asked her to get a condom but she chose one that was way too small (a sign of her inexperience?) and she found it difficult to put it on me.

Sugar applied some lube and tried to start with some Asian-style cowgirl but she couldn’t squeeze me in so I suggested we switch to the mish.

Again it was difficult to get inside her and I only managed to get about half in but she was clearly uncomfortable.

I went very slowly and gently for a while but I didn’t want to hurt her so I withdrew removed the condom and asked her to suck me some more.

I hadn’t asked whether I could cum in her mouth (she wouldn’t have understood me) so I made it clear when I was cumming. She momentarily pulled her head away but then she sucked me again so I mostly squirted in her mouth. (But I’m not sure whether that service will always be available – I don’t think she yet knows what she should do and what she doesn’t need to do.)

After the tidy up I got her to lie in my arms and we had a chat via our translator apps. She confirmed that she had just arrived in Australia and this was her first day (so I guess I must have been her first customer).

I had to point out that time was up and we both showered and I dressed and departed.

Sugar is a very sweet and cute young girl and I expect she will improve as she becomes more experienced. I just hope that her customers are appropriately kind and understanding and she doesn’t get put off by encountering anyone who is too rough with her.

I had another long chat with Kelly and gave her some feedback and I had another chat with Chanel. The new girl Nicole was there and Mimi came in wearing the most amazing outfit. Around her waist was a tiny bit of fishnet material which was pretty well transparent and she wasn’t wearing any knickers – nothing, absolutely nothing, was left to the imagination!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Sugar (not the Sugar I saw here early in April)

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 11/6/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty and cute face, petite but still shapely figure, pert B-cups, nice butt, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, mish, CIM (but might not always be available)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a sweet and cute newbie and hopefully she will stick to it and improve with experience

My experience/comments : Kelly called me yesterday and said she had a new girl, Sugar, that she’d like me to see. She said the girl had only just arrived in Australia and hadn’t previously done this work. I normally avoid complete newbies as they often decided they don’t like the job or they turn out to be no good so the shop gets rid of them. But Kelly always looks after me so I said I’d see Sugar.

When I got to the top of the stairs the door was opened before I rang the bell and there was a pretty, young girl that I didn’t recognise. She confirmed she was Sugar so I told her that I’d booked her.

Kelly came and said something to Sugar who gave me a big hug and led me up to Room 3.

Sugar has a very pretty face, very cute, and was wearing a large and thick woolly cardigan over a black bra and panties.

She was immediately very friendly, cheerful and engaging.

We stripped. Sugar is quite short and really petite but she still has a nice shapely figure with pert B-cups and a nice butt. Her bush is untamed.

She suggested we shower together – this can be a bit cramped in the single shower cubicles they have here but it wasn’t a problem today because Sugar is so tiny – and she gave me a thorough washing.

Onto the bed and Sugar gave me a quick catbath, starting with my ears and working her way down to my groin.

She then started a good BBBJ – she started nice and softly with no hint of teeth, good tongue-work and no interruptions. However, she didn’t go particularly deep and there was only occasional eye-contact. I propped myself up on my elbows to watch this cutie sucking me.

After a while I suggested some 69 but Sugar didn’t understand (her English is pretty well non-existent) so I made some gestures. Before she moved round Sugar asked that I use some mouthwash.

She immediately started gently moaning and her BJ got more frantic and I inserted a finger in her pussy. (Ominous sign – I could hardly get a finger in, she was so tight.)

She sounded like she was enjoying it and she sat upright and just stroked my cock but I didn’t think she was going to cum so I got her to dismount and lie down for some DATY.

This was better and her moans became delightful little yelps and she played with her tits while I licked and gently finger-fucked her.

She started trembling from time to time but I don’t think she came.

I got her to suck me a bit more and then I asked her to get a condom but she chose one that was way too small (a sign of her inexperience?) and she found it difficult to put it on me.

Sugar applied some lube and tried to start with some Asian-style cowgirl but she couldn’t squeeze me in so I suggested we switch to the mish.

Again it was difficult to get inside her and I only managed to get about half in but she was clearly uncomfortable.

I went very slowly and gently for a while but I didn’t want to hurt her so I withdrew removed the condom and asked her to suck me some more.

I hadn’t asked whether I could cum in her mouth (she wouldn’t have understood me) so I made it clear when I was cumming. She momentarily pulled her head away but then she sucked me again so I mostly squirted in her mouth. (But I’m not sure whether that service will always be available – I don’t think she yet knows what she should do and what she doesn’t need to do.)

After the tidy up I got her to lie in my arms and we had a chat via our translator apps. She confirmed that she had just arrived in Australia and this was her first day (so I guess I must have been her first customer).

I had to point out that time was up and we both showered and I dressed and departed.

Sugar is a very sweet and cute young girl and I expect she will improve as she becomes more experienced. I just hope that her customers are appropriately kind and understanding and she doesn’t get put off by encountering anyone who is too rough with her.

I had another long chat with Kelly and gave her some feedback and I had another chat with Chanel. The new girl Nicole was there and Mimi came in wearing the most amazing outfit. Around her waist was a tiny bit of fishnet material which was pretty well transparent and she wasn’t wearing any knickers – nothing, absolutely nothing, was left to the imagination!
    newboy
    your a fucked up looser
    talk to much shit

Banned
    Sugar on roster today 11/8

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    My experience/comments : Kelly called me yesterday and said she had a new girl, Sugar, that she’d like me to see. She said the girl had only just arrived in Australia and hadn’t previously done this work. I normally avoid complete newbies as they often decided they don’t like the job or they turn out to be no good so the shop gets rid of them.
    The new girl Nicole was there and Mimi came in wearing the most amazing outfit. Around her waist was a tiny bit of fishnet material which was pretty well transparent and she wasn’t wearing any knickers – nothing, absolutely nothing, was left to the imagination!
    Nice to know there are a few brothels where you can meet ladies straight off the plane. Thanks for the review

Banned
    Sugar on roster today 12/9