Thread: Should I just choose Golden Premium?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Should I just choose Golden Premium?

Have been Ginza few times but I don’t know the diff between diamond and golden girls.
    I only need BBBJ, dfk and sex. I don’t need daty and dd.
    Should I just choose golden premium?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think at G that the rating is a reflection on the looks of the girl, not the service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah the cost of the girl is based on looks and age, you can get the golden premium but you've probably cut off 4/5 of the roster if you want to be tight.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The Golden premium Japanese girls at Ginza are all excellent.
    I have found little or no difference between the Golden Premium and Diamond Japanese girls.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The Golden premium Japanese girls at Ginza are all excellent.
    I have found little or no difference between the Golden Premium and Diamond Japanese girls.
    the difference is the weight of your wallet after you leave Ginza

Gold premium doesn't mean lower service, with Liz and Amber the service is probably better lol
    I believe it's based off appearance, however I find Liz and Amber both to be quite attractive.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My next target is Amber. Want to try Sally 36F but her feedback is so so. Well, I will let my bro to decide

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Liz is really good looking and natural. Actually I know why she's not diamond its because she doesn't have a routine and doesn't make fake compliments. But she does have a certain level of horniness and kink if you take the time to appreciate her. She ain't going to eat your cock as she as soon as you meet her though I'm sure she would if you asked and she likes you.

Sally is pretty as well. Not supermodel but pretty in girl next door kind of way. I can easily wake up next to her. She has the absolute best body for a shorter girl I've ever seen. So tight yet curvy with magnificent tits. So young and nubile. Alot of Asian girls look great but when you rub their body its just so flabby and loose. Not so nice. She's really horny and has fucked with other girls in Japan. Not sure if she's willing to do it here.

Anyway each to their own. I'm glad their not diamond. Saves me bit of money so that I can fork out an extra $30 and get to cum in their mouth ( they both do that). That's divine.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Liz is awesome and a great girl. I'd recommend her.

Amber was quite alright but I don't like plastic surgery girls as much.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonan View Post
    My next target is Amber. Want to try Sally 36F but her feedback is so so. Well, I will let my bro to decide
    Awesome choice!
    You can't go wrong with Amber.
    She is the queen of service and GFE.

After Amber, I would suggest Liz.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Totally agree with what everyone has said. You pay extra for their looks not their service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    +1 for Liz even though I don't find Liz pretty, but her personality more than makes up for it. You will enjoy yourself. She speaks perfect English too.

Sally has mixed reviews and i would say that's just about right. Sometimes she is on her game and other times you would rather forget.