Thread: K Lucy, felt like she's my new virgin girlfriend

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

K Lucy, felt like she's my new virgin girlfriend

I was lucky enough to be Lucy's first customer on her first day. The vibe of a young, fresh girl is awesome.

She just landed in Sydney yesterday and today I'm seeing, nothing more fresh than that.

Lucy is young, not sure of her age but I guess 20-24yo. She seems a bit nervous when we first met cuz it was her first day and I was her first customer. She look quite pretty at first, at close up I could see she had some "enhancement" that almost every K girls have. I like all natural beauty but I don't mind girls with plastic surgery, it's the norm for K girls now. Don't get it wrong, she doesn't have a doll face type, still retains some of her Korean look and a lovely innocent-type smile.
    Personally I think most guys will like her face.

Body: she is young, with soft body. She is not toned or have packs or gym-work-out type of girl, she has all natural body beauty with soft smooth white skin. Her boobs is on a small size I think, A-B which is perfect for me. I totally love her body.

BBBJ: no idea as I didn't ask her for one. I gave her one instead.

DFK: not sure, I didn't ask for either, we did kiss on the lips but I didn't need DFK and didn't go for it. She's not a smoker I think, not sure on this cuz I didn't initiate DFK, but I'm quite sure she does not smoke.

DATY: aweome, one of the best dinner I've had. She is neat, tidy and perfectly smooth down there. Lucy is a girl with very little hair on her body, even if she had a bush, it wouldn't be a big bush. It's a glorious place to dive in. Good smell, so smooth (maybe laser'd or shaved in perfect condition). I totally felt like I was her first boyfriend and she was a virgin, like no one had touched it before (note, I've never fucked a virgin before LOL).

Sex: great vibe from this girl, nothing beat the freshness of a young girl who just started on her first day. She does not moan loudly or went wild, just a sensual GFE, soft moaning and genuine facial expression, body reaction and I treasured that moment, just perfect as how I'd like it.

I was lucky to be her first, but don't take my words for her freshness vibe as this will wear off after she works for some time or banged by some big rough dudes. If you like a good looking, young, friendly girl with genuine GFE, slim, soft natural body with a pussy to die for, you should see Lucy.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

K Lucy, felt like she's my new virgin girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I
    BBBJ: no idea as I didn't ask her for one. I gave her one instead.
    How does that work?

Btw, agree with you. Great being a WLs first customer You get that real gf feel...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    How does that work?

Btw, agree with you. Great being a WLs first customer You get that real gf feel...
    she first wanted to be on top to start, but I asked her to lie down and I get started first. hahah I guess she liked it when she was served with DATY and then got her pay.

When we first met, she wasn't rushed into shower or mad DFK, she was into a good chat so we got to know each other first, real GFE. I could tell she was nervous and trying to remember what she was trained for, so I let her lie down and I did my duty instead.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    How does that work?
    Hahahha my first thought as well

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Hahahha my first thought as well
    hahah i know what you guys mean, like she has a dick for me to blow?
    No, I just blew air to her pussy, it's hot it's hot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i really did think how you give her a bj..
    bj should be a must must in a session, i guess the session is short?
    in the photos her boobs look big like at least C..

Banned
    Website says she is experienced

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    bj should be a must must in a session, i guess the session is short?
    in the photos her boobs look big like at least C..
    it was 45' session. she's around B cup size I think

Website says she is experienced
    she probably have experience in the past, hard to find girls who has never done this work before
    but she seem nervous cuz it was her day at work and she just landed in Australia just yesterday

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I have only been the very first customer of a newbie twice and it is the Everest of punting. They were both at 19a Brodie St Rydalmere with 18 year old Chelsea and then 23 year old Vietnamese Elly. My experience plus their freshness equals one amazing encounter.

It is the shy look in their eyes as you make love to them which I really love.

They keep that freshness for a few days or even weeks. I have been seeing one the last two weeks and she is the same. Feels like she is sex experimenting each time I see her. Booked in for her next lesson this afternoon. LOL.

Nice AR xboyx.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I have only been the very first customer of a newbie twice and it is the Everest of punting. They were both at 19a Brodie St Rydalmere with 18 year old Chelsea and then 23 year old Vietnamese Elly. My experience plus their freshness equals one amazing encounter.

It is the shy look in their eyes as you make love to them which I really love.

They keep that freshness for a few days or even weeks. I have been seeing one the last two weeks and she is the same. Feels like she is sex experimenting each time I see her. Booked in for her next lesson this afternoon. LOL.

Nice AR xboyx.
    18yo, you're in good luck, she may even be a virgin

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    18yo, you're in good luck, she may even be a virgin
    Now that would be a good punt. I wonder if anyone on the forum has fucked a virgin in a brothel ?

I know lots of virgin guys pop their cherries at shops as the girls tell me. One girl told me about an older man bringing his 18 year old virgin son to see her for his 18th birthday present. Now why didn’t my dad do that !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Now that would be a good punt. I wonder if anyone on the forum has fucked a virgin in a brothel ?

I know lots of virgin guys pop their cherries at shops as the girls tell me. One girl told me about an older man bringing his 18 year old virgin son to see her for his 18th birthday present. Now why didn’t my dad do that !!
    wow man... his dad has an open mind lol... i think 99% of dads will never agree their sons to do this!!