Thread: Anna - the Euro goddess

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anna - the Euro goddess

6 Poplar St is an existing shop which has been recently taken over by Penny and her team from 84a Artarmon and they have really spruced it up compared to when I last went there a few years ago when it was a Thai shop. It looks like they have been doing quite well with the expansion of their Artarmon shop and ceiling to floor rooms and now this new addition to fulfill the CBD punting market.

I had seen Anna sporadically in the 84a roster and her photos had caught my attention but I was a bit sceptical about seeing her. My first and last experience with a western ML was at 227 and it wasnt the best and had kinda turned me off going western cuisine. Similarly I wouldn’t normally make my way into the city for a punt however as the guys had an opening promo special offering their Western girls for the same price as Asian the curiousity and the offer sealed the deal for me.

One thing to note, what sets Penny and her team apart from the others is that their roster photos, at least the ones taken in store with the exception of covering part of the girls face are all unedited and no filters are applied. This might cause a bit of hesitation for some punters as not all girls are photogenic but for me the girls I have seen have been better in real life than the photo. It’s always better to exceed expectations than to be disappointed!!!

Anna was no exception!!

As I waited in the room Anna walked in and damn she was an absolute stunner. Just like the photos but even better. A European goddess. Girl next door vibe. Great body, tall, slim, maybe a little bit intimidating as I had never been with a Euro girl before. Immediately I thought that a girl this hot would be a bit stuck up and lacking in the service department, so I let her start doing her thing whilst I tried to break the ice and see what may evolve and not get my hopes up too high. She has a soft style of massage so don’t expect any of your knots to be worked on but I liked it as it was different to what I was used to, using different positions and angles to tease you.

As time went on the conversation flowed the transition to part two was seamless and man was she good. She does have her boundaries and clear about it in part 2 so just go with the flow and ymmv. So much so was she into it that after shooting, she kept on going and going trying to get another one out of me but as much as I wanted to I just could not do it! Cleaned up, expressed thanks and walked out a happy man. I saw Sarah, another western girl on my way out and she does look better in real life compared to her photos too and I wouldn’t mind giving her a go.

I would definitely see Anna again but would like to try some more of the new girls that have come on board recently.

Cheers all

Banned

Banned
    Address: 6 Poplar St Surry Hills
    WeChat ID: SurryHills_6
    Mobile:0416847905

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    6 Poplar St is an existing shop which has been recently taken over by Penny and her team from 84a Artarmon and they have really spruced it up compared to when I last went there a few years ago when it was a Thai shop. It looks like they have been doing quite well with the expansion of their Artarmon shop and ceiling to floor rooms and now this new addition to fulfill the CBD punting market.

I had seen Anna sporadically in the 84a roster and her photos had caught my attention but I was a bit sceptical about seeing her. My first and last experience with a western ML was at 227 and it wasnt the best and had kinda turned me off going western cuisine. Similarly I wouldn’t normally make my way into the city for a punt however as the guys had an opening promo special offering their Western girls for the same price as Asian the curiousity and the offer sealed the deal for me.

One thing to note, what sets Penny and her team apart from the others is that their roster photos, at least the ones taken in store with the exception of covering part of the girls face are all unedited and no filters are applied. This might cause a bit of hesitation for some punters as not all girls are photogenic but for me the girls I have seen have been better in real life than the photo. It’s always better to exceed expectations than to be disappointed!!!

Anna was no exception!!

As I waited in the room Anna walked in and damn she was an absolute stunner. Just like the photos but even better. A European goddess. Girl next door vibe. Great body, tall, slim, maybe a little bit intimidating as I had never been with a Euro girl before. Immediately I thought that a girl this hot would be a bit stuck up and lacking in the service department, so I let her start doing her thing whilst I tried to break the ice and see what may evolve and not get my hopes up too high. She has a soft style of massage so don’t expect any of your knots to be worked on but I liked it as it was different to what I was used to, using different positions and angles to tease you.

As time went on the conversation flowed the transition to part two was seamless and man was she good. She does have her boundaries and clear about it in part 2 so just go with the flow and ymmv. So much so was she into it that after shooting, she kept on going and going trying to get another one out of me but as much as I wanted to I just could not do it! Cleaned up, expressed thanks and walked out a happy man. I saw Sarah, another western girl on my way out and she does look better in real life compared to her photos too and I wouldn’t mind giving her a go.

I would definitely see Anna again but would like to try some more of the new girls that have come on board recently.

Cheers all
    Seen her a couple times recently, once as a double with her friend Sarah and twice by herself.

Her massage for me is more of a soft touch massage but her part 2 is explosive and makes up for the alright massage.

I feel Anna gets her customer new and regular's because of her good looks, body and Part 2 not so the massage so anyone wanting some type of decent/good massage Anna isn't really your girl.

If your only after a good looking euro babe, good body and explosive part 2 then Anna is your girl.

I would say the same for Sarah as well.

I spent a lot of money on Anna and Part 2 and definitely well work it

Banned
    LINE ID 6surryhills